Gully Boy trailer

Ankit_sharma03

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Outstanding

Kickass

Zabardast 

I respect op but need to rant on bollywood.

<Rant start>Is underworldwood 'creatively inspired' by 8th mile while envisioning it for indiaistan..is dashing ranveer  'apeistan wood's 'answer' for (think of any erstwhile not so relevant anymore great western rapper) eminem ? <end>

Checked all key words need to add brainchild somewhere..and need one spelling mistake.

<>Has the director claimed this plot is there brainchild. <>

ok.

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

I respect op but need to rant on bollywood.

<Rant start>Is underworldwood 'creatively inspired' by 8th mile while envisioning it for indiaistan..is dashing ranveer  'apeistan wood's 'answer' for (think of any erstwhile not so relevant anymore great western rapper) eminem ? <end>

Checked all key words need to add brainchild somewhere..and need one spelling mistake.

<>Has the director claimed this plot is there brainchild. <>

ok.

We havent watched the film to say what it is and what is wrong being inspired. Every artist in this world is inspired from something.....raise issue if its plagiarism 

6 hours ago, PBN said:

eminem much?

the guy is a legend he can actually rap. Its like a mountain lots of coloured rocks and white snow right at the top. Waiting for apewood to make an original non wannabe movie. Amir/Akshay do many original movies..even SRK does although they are formula.

22 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Is desi hip-hop so mainstream in India?

It's very popular underground. Many big cities has popular underground artists and today's teenagers are aware of these artists. I think it is a subject matter that will appeal to youth especially budding music artists. Should do decently in multiplexes. Single screens will be washout though. Will be a test of Ranveer's pull if any.

Finally watched, except for the azaadi song,  all songs were good and movie but for that song was entertaining with good acting. Alia overdid it, she usually underplays, I think success has gotten ahead of her. Woke movie, but a copy of 8 mile nevertheless. The rap battles were not good and copied.  Did he win that 10 lakha or not?  I liked his mom’s advice. “Agar gaana hi hain, to ghazal hi gaalete?”  :hysterical:

Edited by coffee_rules

On 6/3/2020 at 5:57 AM, coffee_rules said:

Finally watched, except for the azaadi song,  all songs were good and movie but for that song was entertaining with good acting. Alia overdid it, she usually underplays, I think success has gotten ahead of her. Woke movie, but a copy of 8 mile nevertheless. The rap battles were not good and copied.  Did he win that 10 lakha or not?  I liked his mom’s advice. “Agar gaana hi hain, to ghazal hi gaalete?”  :hysterical:

Director Zoya Akhtar