Pakistani Terror Conundrum. What is answer

mishra

13 hours ago, mishra said:

Bhai, If you want to continue your terrorist testing in Kashmir before implementation in Iran, We know we have to do something about it. We both know we are fighting a war of attrition.

Just Gen Zia Ul Haqs Saudi venture ended with so much bloodshed, I am certain that new Trump certified MBS Sponsored terror camps will bite Pakistan in next 10-20 years.

bro, we dont need to do anything to iran. MBS or no MBS, we didnt allow our army to participate in yemen war. we know how to deal with KSA ,Iran and India. its nothing new.  

13 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

bro, we dont need to do anything to iran. MBS or no MBS, we didnt allow our army to participate in yemen war. we know how to deal with KSA ,Iran and India. its nothing new.  

26 billions for free. And more on table if needed. You aint that naive. Refer it

The tricky part are the investments in the memorandum that include a plan by the Saudi national oil company Aramco to build a refinery at the Chinese-backed port of Gwadar, close to Pakistan’s border with Iran and the Indian-backed Iranian port of Chabahar. Both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are closely monitoring Chabahar’s progress.

A potential Saudi investment in the troubled Pakistani province of Balochistan’s Reko Diq copper and gold mine would strengthen the kingdom’s hold in the strategic province that both Prince Mohammed and US president Donald J Trump’s hardline national security adviser John Bolton see as a potential launching pad for efforts to destabilise Iran. Taken together, the refinery, an oil reserve in Gwadar and the mine would also help Saudi Arabia in efforts to prevent Chabahar from emerging as a powerful Arabian Sea hub.

Saudi funds are flowing into ultra-conservative anti-Shiite, anti-Iranian Sunni madrassas in Balochistan. It remains unclear whether the money originates with the Saudi government, Saudi nationals of Baloch descent or the two million-strong Pakistani diaspora in the kingdom.

13 hours ago, mishra said:

26 billions for free. And more on table if needed. You aint that naive. Refer it

The tricky part are the investments in the memorandum that include a plan by the Saudi national oil company Aramco to build a refinery at the Chinese-backed port of Gwadar, close to Pakistan’s border with Iran and the Indian-backed Iranian port of Chabahar. Both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are closely monitoring Chabahar’s progress.

A potential Saudi investment in the troubled Pakistani province of Balochistan’s Reko Diq copper and gold mine would strengthen the kingdom’s hold in the strategic province that both Prince Mohammed and US president Donald J Trump’s hardline national security adviser John Bolton see as a potential launching pad for efforts to destabilise Iran. Taken together, the refinery, an oil reserve in Gwadar and the mine would also help Saudi Arabia in efforts to prevent Chabahar from emerging as a powerful Arabian Sea hub.

Saudi funds are flowing into ultra-conservative anti-Shiite, anti-Iranian Sunni madrassas in Balochistan. It remains unclear whether the money originates with the Saudi government, Saudi nationals of Baloch descent or the two million-strong Pakistani diaspora in the kingdom.

sunni madrassas are always in pakistan, even before Gen Zia. whats new in that ? 

we want investment. be it china or KSA or UAE.. why should we reject investment ? becoz Iran will feel uncomfortable ? Did Iran ever give us any favour ? be it brotherly or friendly ? instead they allow likes of Kulbhushan yadvsss in Iran who wants to cross Iran-Pak border on regular basis. 

Iran knows thre limits, KSA or no KSA. they know pakistan very well. if someone trying to act like poisonous snake, we know who to call, to eat them Alive. 

6 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

you can do as much surgical strikes you want. pakistani army wont retaliate. becoz thres nothing to retaliate.

and i am sure one good day, we will hear the news about the second surgical strike, but its fine bro. 

Yes :) May God give you strength to bear the brunt of karma's force.

Supreme art of war ~ subdue the enemy without fighting.

^IWT comes to mind. 

"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?"

^ padosi fauj needs to be reminded about what is possible. A small strike here & there isn't going to change anything. They need to fear a country much bigger & more powerful than them & we need to stop worrying about economic & international repercussions.

Fight wars and battles that you know you can win.  Right now the Dhandhewaali Fauj would be expecting some cross-LOC action.  Indian army needs to wait, plan, and come up with not just a battle plan, but a post action escalation management strategy.  

Part of me just wants a missile strike at Muridke and Bahawalpur, but not sure if the cost-benefit equation is in our favor.  I don't want to see some token handful of terrorists killed at PakMil posts on the LOC.  Something more substantial is needed, even if it takes months.

Think back to Bangladesh's independence.  Indira Gandhi's government made the decision, but it was the monsoon, and Maneckshaw demanded that India wait until the rains were over.  Rest is history.  

To my non-expert, non-informed eye, Indian army's best chance of success - weather conditions and 'surprise' etc, will be early summer.  Maybe late spring.  Let the weather calm down a bit, let the PakMil sweat and get bored with staying on high alert.  And Just like we grabbed Siachen in 1984, we should make a move.  Its not like Indian army doesn't have plans available.  Google Operation Kabaddi for example.

17 hours ago, Pollack said:

Moraraji Desai was a believer of gandhian philosophy: one must be true and transparent to neighbours even if enemy. Hence during conversion with Pak pm he revealed RAW's operations in Pakistan along with their locations. Pakistan chased and finished off the network in Pakistan. He hated RAW since he thought it's a tool used by political parties to crush opposition within the country like Indira did.   

This account is for general public consumption. I don't believe blunders made by Morarji were die to his idealism as widely popularised. BtW he received Nishan e  Pakistan for his exemplary work. :phehe:

This idiot also was responsible for unnecessary killing of many Maharastrians during United Maharashtra movement by firing on peaceful protestors. Indian general Dyer.

IK gujral not sure about moraji desai.

17 hours ago, Pollack said:

Moraraji Desai was a believer of gandhian philosophy: one must be true and transparent to neighbours even if enemy. Hence during conversion with Pak pm he revealed RAW's operations in Pakistan along with their locations. Pakistan chased and finished off the network in Pakistan. He hated RAW since he thought it's a tool used by political parties to crush opposition within the country like Indira did.   

This account is for general public consumption. I don't believe blunders made by Morarji were die to his idealism as widely popularised. BtW he received Nishan e  Pakistan for his exemplary work. :phehe:

This idiot also was responsible for unnecessary killing of many Maharastrians during United Maharashtra movement by firing on peaceful protestors. Indian general Dyer.

Wow

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Morraji-Desai-kill-RAW-officers-in-Pakistan-and-destroyed-Operation-Kahuta

Read about it now. Eye opening stuff. 

Wtf is wrong with **** pm's of India 

To be fair our army, JK police and intelligence agencies have done very well against daunting odds to sanitize a large part of valley.

From the days of 2000-03 when no district was safe the militancy has been reduced to 5 6 districts majority in Shopian, Pulwama and Anantnag.

Using IED laden vehicles is generally the last resort when all other methods are failing helplessly. 

We need to up the task and go in war mode to crush their network in these areas. Pay large amount to informers, go very hard at militants in a very short time. Keep an eye on potential targets and take them out.

We need to crush the "hope". Once that is gone normalcy should return.

BUT the biggest concern is social media boom. Using this radicalisation and recruitment has become very easy for terror groups. Our NSA and his team stuck in 90s, seem to have no strategy against this.

22 hours ago, Pollack said:

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

IK gujral not sure about moraji desai.

I was reading some where moraji desai also was outed important information during the war in east pakistan to America and CIA. The eventual goal was to go after pok.

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

Wow

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Morraji-Desai-kill-RAW-officers-in-Pakistan-and-destroyed-Operation-Kahuta

Read about it now. Eye opening stuff. 

Wtf is wrong with **** pm's of India 

Seymour Hersh, an American investigative journalist with information from his sources claimed/accused Morarji of being a CIA agent. 

He was a very egoistic man. He made decisions based on his personal opinions. He was in news around the world again for wrong reasons: his urine therapy which may have strengthened stereotype of Indians as piss drinkers. He was a disastrous PM.

Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

sunni madrassas are always in pakistan, even before Gen Zia. whats new in that ? 

we want investment. be it china or KSA or UAE.. why should we reject investment ? becoz Iran will feel uncomfortable ? Did Iran ever give us any favour ? be it brotherly or friendly ? instead they allow likes of Kulbhushan yadvsss in Iran who wants to cross Iran-Pak border on regular basis. 

Iran knows thre limits, KSA or no KSA. they know pakistan very well. if someone trying to act like poisonous snake, we know who to call, to eat them Alive. 

In your 72 year history you just have one name to utter, the number of Pak terrorists is endless on our side! Heck you imprisoned Sarabjit for 15 (20?) years & then come the time of release he was killed in cold blood. You know - even without gas chambers I'm sure Hitler would be proud of the ethnic cleansing you've achieved & guess what the situation you're in is called "dush Karma ka Phala" :om:

Take it to your grave - Pak will never prosper so long as it continues doing Hindu vs Muslim, good vs bad terrorist. Even if they come out of this rot, you'll be China's colony at best & at worst :cantstop:

Edited by R!TTER

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Seymour Hersh, an American investigative journalist with information from his sources claimed/accused Morarji of being a CIA agent. 

He was a very egoistic man. He made decisions based on his personal opinions. He was in news around the world again for wrong reasons: his urine therapy which may have strengthened stereotype of Indians as piss drinkers. He was a disastrous PM.

imagine how zia would have felt he would just call him and praise his cow urine therapy and get state secrets lol. What an utte rpiece of garbage.

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

imagine how zia would have felt he would just call him and praise his cow urine therapy and get state secrets lol. What an utte rpiece of garbage.

Not cow urine. He drank his own urine. Urine therapy is According to him, it was perfect medical remedy for Indians who cannot afford expensive medical treatments.

From Wikipedia:

In alternative medicine, urine therapy or urotherapy, is the application of human urine for medicinal or cosmetic purposes, including drinking of one's own urine and massaging one's skin, or gums, with one's own urine

7 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Not cow urine. He drank his own urine. Urine therapy is According to him, it was perfect medical remedy for Indians who cannot afford expensive medical treatments.

From Wikipedia:

In alternative medicine, urine therapy or urotherapy, is the application of human urine for medicinal or cosmetic purposes, including drinking of one's own urine and massaging one's skin, or gums, with one's own urine

whatever crap man, very hideous. What an utter piece of crap, giving up on intelligence structure and assets within pak, saying no to Israeli air strikes on nuke facilities. utter crap.

On 2/19/2019 at 4:37 AM, dial_100 said:

There are open wounds and the biggest one is K. Bloody fix that. 

Rescind the article 370 and 35A. There will be chaos, and there will be many blasts and mass killings. But trust me in 10-15 years down the line, it will be all under control. We can manage it as our economy is still lurking at 2-3 T. So economical impact needs to be born by us. While we handle the aftermath of repealing these 2 important provisions, start working on the borders. Use everything at your disposal to seal those.

5 Years down the line, we will be 4-5 T with a very conservative estimates. For us to deal with China, we need to aggressively work towards 10T economy and at that point we will be in position to crush pakistan economically which will be at 500B at best. For them to even grow up additional 200B, they will require 10+% GDP growth and i dont see how they could achieve that knowing everything is in shambles. Do not do anything stupid with Pak. Enjoy the implosion. We have the front row seat to watch the show. It is inevitable. 

In another 5 years, we will have S400 deployed, a fleet of Rafael active service and economy at a comfortable 5T mark. 

Please fix the wounds and only defend attacks from outside.

I just hope that 0f that 10T, few hundred billions be down to manufacturing of arms and few double didgit billions of export of Arms.

F-16 manufacturing has been upgraded to F21 . This is what happens when yo stop commissions from Arms deals and let private entities handle it

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/lockheed-unveils-new-f-21-fighter-jet-configured-for-india/articleshow/68075149.cms

Bootom line is we must somehow reach to a certain level of manufacturing wrt China

Almost a week since the attack. Obvioulsy 5 more martyrs since then didn’t make such a big impact as 40.

Things have almost gone back to business as usual.. We will play Pak in the WC, movies will come out with Ind-Pak peace message, Aman ki Aasha will resume and Urban Naxals and NDTV will go back to their rhetoric. Election mudslinging and empty promises will begin if they haven’t already.