Name your favorite fitness/health based Youtube Channels

Jimmy Cliff

Jeff from ATHLEAN

Thread closed

i was suffering from lower back pain for 7 months with physiotherapists almost every other day. Till I saw Athlean. Just one look at his video, and his solution changed my life forever. From not being able to sit to now I can bowl 20 over spin bowling spell in nets. It’s all due to Athlean. 

4 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Jeff from ATHLEAN

Thread closed

i was suffering from lower back pain for 7 months with physiotherapists almost every other day. Till I saw Athlean. Just one look at his video, and his solution changed my life forever. From not being able to sit to now I can bowl 20 over spin bowling spell in nets. It’s all due to Athlean. 

Would you mind sharing that video here?

12 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Jeff from ATHLEAN

Thread closed

Which video?

10 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Any good channel for running techniques/aspiring marathon runners that helps out with diet, shoe recommendations and running/stretching techniques. Obviously not for me as I am a super fit yogi but just want to see what kids follow these days.

@rahulrulezz @Jimmy Cliff

Athlean X is the go to channel when it comes to technique.