Indian team for the three-match ODI and T20 series against West Indies will be selected tomorrow. Pick your squads

My ODI Team Assuming Rohit is rested 

1. Dhawan
  2. Rahul 
  3. Kohli
  4. Iyer
  5. Pant
  6. jadeja
  7. Dube
  8. Kuldeep
  9. Chahal
  10. Shami 
  11. Khaleel 
  12. mayank 
  13. Gill 

Two fast bowlers- i dnt knw who is fit who is not - any update on Saini, bhuvi's fitness ??

If not i assume they ll go thakur n Chahar and this is not the right format for chahar

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Kohli and Dhawan are almost certain to walk into the xi

Khaleel may get dropped ,

Adopted son Thakur will be leader of the pack(Wolfpack)

Chahar ,after bullying WI,will make a strong case for a place in oneday xi and as a result Aussies when they come at these shores will feast on his bowling 

Another series vs WI who lost to WI.

Is this the worst home season we have had in the last few years? SA in transition, BD, WI and then SL.

Another series for out stars to pad up their stats. Only thing of interest - Will Dhoni comeback. Kohli posted a pic on his twitter feed with fanboyish tweet. A clear indication?

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Another series vs WI who lost to WI.

Is this the worst home season we have had in the last few years? SA in transition, BD, WI and then SL.

Another series for out stars to pad up their stats. Only thing of interest - Will Dhoni comeback. Kohli posted a pic on his twitter feed with fanboyish tweet. A clear indication?

nope dhoni has made himself unavl 

i am not getting it..in oct 2018 we played 5 odis and 3 t20 s against Windies (the last t20 was where Pant played beautifully then threw it away like crazy and india needed 7 to win off 11 and nearly screewed it up and won in the last ball)

Now we go to Windies and again in 2019 and play 3 t20 s and 3 odis 

Now Windies are coming again and they will play 3 odis and 3 t20s

so overall in space of  14 months India would have played 9 t20s and 11 odi s against windies..not to forget 4 tests..is windies the new lanka

one more boring bilateral. if selectors had any gumption, they would rest virtually all of the regulars and play the semi-A squad.

ODI squad

jaiswal, shaw/agarwal, gill, iyer, kishan, sundar, dubey, gopal, prasidh/kuldeep, saini, mavi

Edited by Vijy