Move over, new brand of fearless indian cricketics here

maniac

Loving this new fearless cricketers in the side.

while on one hand we have likes of jadeja from the Dhoni school who take singles in the 49th over to remain notout and on the other hand we have likes of Pandya and Bumrah.

there were some doubts on pandyas utility but the way the youngster just came in today and tried to tonk the ball from the get go was very heartening to see....no fear of losing his spot,no fear of failure.....made me into a believer.

bumrah was tonked for a 6 but he just shrugged it off and kept bowling Yorkers and was thinking wickets regardless....no more drooping of shoulders etc.

fantastic times this and with India recently under virat trying to go for a win against a lame duck draw, the way umesh and Ishant were going for the kill in the final test against southafrica when the saffers did everything to bore India into a draw, the resurgence of Chepu in tests and ROHIT in Lois,the maturity and calmness of rahane,vijay and Ashwin even in difficult situations.....virats win at all costs attitude...... Things are looking up for a new brand of indian cricket.

exciting times this to be an indian fan.

get rid of the phattus and the mediocrity.... We have the ability to be the most exciting cricket team of this generation.

What rubbish taking singles in final over..  They tried there best..

People will find negativity out of everything especially when they don't like the guy LOL

+1

And what if they tried to slog from ball 1 and got the team all out in 4 balls? Just because we have Bhumrah and Pandya, doesn't mean we can get rid of Jadeja and Dhoni.

Sorry to say, only some Indian fans can boo Sachin (in Mumbai in 2006) and want Dhoni to retire when both these individuals have brought immense success to our cricketing history.

+1

And what if they tried to slog from ball 1 and got the team all out in 4 balls? Just because we have Bhumrah and Pandya, doesn't mean we can get rid of Jadeja and Dhoni.

Sorry to say, only some Indian fans can boo Sachin (in Mumbai in 2006) and want Dhoni to retire when both these individuals have brought immense success to our cricketing history.

isnt that what happened in Pune ?

fully agree with you, not just indian but all subcontinent fans specialize in turning a team sport into individual sport. blind love or hate is spread all across.  

It must be a torture sometimes being a player in sub continent countries filled with full of morons... 

Kudos to the players the way they handle it

You know the Pakistan fans I come across are failing to understand why we don't want MSD. They are actually praying that they get a player like in their team. I think enough said. 

You know the Pakistan fans I come across are failing to understand why we don't want MSD. They are actually praying that they get a player like in their team. I think enough said. 

Who says we don't want MSD in the LOI team. provided he is in form ?   He is an ATG batsman-keeper in ODIs, and the best finisher I have ever seen in the history of ODIs.  MSD hitting big sixes in the slog overs is one of the most exciting sights in cricket.  His ability to stump batsmen is surreal.

It is his captaincy that is under question for the last 3 or 4 years.

We need to demarcate the two aspects.

Who says we don't want MSD in the LOI team. provided he is in form ?   He is an ATG batsman-keeper in ODIs, and the best finisher I have ever seen in the history of ODIs.  MSD hitting big sixes in the slog overs is one of the most exciting sights in cricket.  His ability to stump batsmen is surreal.

I see more unfair criticism for his batting. Most people have forgotten his contribution to the team in winning causes.

I think that has more to do with his recent loss of form. Any player who loses form even temporarily faces strong criticism...not just Dhoni.

I won't say he is in woeful form. Its just that the team is losing more matches than winning under him and his batting form has slightly slumped. But then, it happens to every player.

He has been playing almost nonstop for 9 years now in colored clothing. So, it happens. But can't abuse him right?

And to be honest, I believe he may call it a day soon (just my thought). Let the man enjoy the remaining period he has playing for India. He has achieved a lot and deserves respect.

Exactly. It's Dhoni's captaincy, selection and handling of pacers that is troubling to most fans. Not his batting or keeping.

I won't say he is in woeful form. Its just that the team is losing more matches than winning under him and his batting form has slightly slumped. But then, it happens to every player.

He has been playing almost nonstop for 9 years now in colored clothing. So, it happens. But can't abuse him right?

And to be honest, I believe he may call it a day soon (just my thought). Let the man enjoy the remaining period he has playing for India. He has achieved a lot and deserves respect.

He would get a lot of respect if he were not he captain.

I, personally, just love to see Dhoni hit those powerful sixes and execute those awesome stumpings.

But his time as a captain is over.    9 years is more than enough as a captain...for every player, not just Dhoni.

Lets not be to critical of guys present guys based on skills for the new ones, yes pandya brings in a lot on table. But still jadeja gives u 10 overs and in overseas have been bowling better than ashwin and lets not forget his fielding. With time new player wud come with new skills. When dhoni yuvraj came with more shots did we didnt say move over sachin,dravids n ganguly. New come in team coz they bring extra to team. Yes jadeja has been misfit at 7 but his contribution with bal n field r highly valueable.

Unfair to call them phattus , game has new rules and it requires new set of player and it happens after every few years. Even after 5 yrs ull also need new skill set players. Yes guys like pandya, bumrah n more will be a welcome change. 

N resurgence of chepu, i still have my doubts about it. He always did well in subcontinent. Ques arrised on overseas tour and he is yet to perform. N again he incoming deilvery problem was there in Sa series

@maniac

Weren't you the guy who wanted Binny in the team instead of Pandya? Or did you change your mind?

No he didnt wanted Binny in for Pandya.

He posted that wud binny have been more successful on the green track ? Chances of binny wud hve been high since he is swing bolwer with better control and exp. But thats just horses for courses types.  IF someone wants some player for a particular situation that doesnt mean he wants him forever.

Jadeja is a very good spinner, especially in the sub-continent.

What has troubled many fans is..... him being selected as an all-rounder.  The guy cannot bat in international cricket. period.

Choose him as a bowler and I am more than happy to play him in the sub-continent when he is in form....but please don't say that choosing Jadeja makes the batting more powerful.

What a pathetic OP. 11 Pandyas can never win a match. Pandy's batting is only useful when there is already a good platform set by top order batsmen. To be honest, what has Pandya achieved till now to be getting so much praise ?? I agree, he has lot of potential but till now he has achieved nothing. His bowling is abysmal. He is very fast and energetic but also has made a lot of errors in the field. Apart from three slogs in the cow corner has nothing to show for batting. Jadeja currently is much better than Pandya