The return of the Bhuvi

Bhuvi should have played this tournament from the beginning in place of Jadeja.  I have been saying this from match 1. ...because of the swing-friendly conditions and seam-friendly pitch.  Bhuvi always bowls well in such conditions and a pacer is anyway more likely to succeed on these pitches compared to a spinner.

Having said that...our team management should not play Bhuvi on flat pitches like the ones expected in most matches  in World T20. His success on green-tops should not be extrapolated to flat surfaces automatically. 

Considering that he has 65% dot balls in first 6 overs of all T20s, I don't call it as being smashed. However he fails to take wickets.

You're hailing him as if he has done something great. UAE is piss poor and in those helpful conditions he would always do great.

Let him do the same in less helpful pitches let alone flat decks. Not long ago he was hit like a club level bowler for 100+ runs in AUS

You're hailing him as if he has done something great. UAE is piss poor and in those helpful conditions he would always do great.

Let him do the same in less helpful pitches let alone flat decks. Not long ago he was hit like a club level bowler for 100+ runs in AUS

So you ignore that the 64% I was quoting was for his entire career and not UAE game? Also you are confusing his ODI performance (100+ runs in Aus) with his T20 performance. He has been very good in T20s

If UAE was so poor why didn't other lineups including Amir not do as well against them as Bhuvi? 

Edited by New guy
So you ignore that the 64% I was quoting was for his entire career and not UAE game? Also you are confusing his ODI performance (100+ runs in Aus) with his T20 performance. He has been very good in T20s

If UAE was so poor why didn't other lineups including Amir not do as well against them as Bhuvi? 

He is still not that good in flat tracks in t20s.

He may go for lot less runs but with 1 or no wicket is just not good. He is a beast in this conditions, as good as anyone.