Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

Malnourished Watch

19 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Though the likes of Raina may be enjoying the delights of fast food please spare a thought for the likes of the following who are being deprived of a balanced diet:

Saha

Rahane

Axar Patel

*add further players as necessary 

The man himself......Venkatpati " Muscles "  Raju ,  is there to guide the malnourished young-uns

HYM06VENKATAPATHYRAJ_29990g.jpg

:hysterical: at the topic. @The Realist you come up with some hilarious stuff man :cantstop: 

Adding to the list : Dhawal, BK.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

11 minutes ago, Mosher said:

:hysterical: at the topic. @The Realist you come up with some hilarious stuff man :cantstop: 

Adding to the list : Dhawal, BK.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

10 minutes ago, asterix said:

:hysterical: fun topic...

This topic is more interesting than the match going on   

2 hours ago, kosingh said:

Need that Bhuvi pic where he`s on a bed, eating grapes or something, with the most ridiculous trying to be sexy expression. 

Was that in your dream? I am assuming you have been dreaming about Kamran Akmal  and bhuvi together .:aetsch:

Leave the poor Sanskari boy out of your dirty dreams man!His father will hound your dream.:alberteinstein:

Yeh lo...I will grant you half your wish!:girl:

Some  Rang Birangi  Angoor for Kosingh with love ....Kamran Akmal.:flowers:

Bzg7tUNCIAAaDua.jpg

Bzg51eyCUAAncLQ.png

9 minutes ago, radhika said:

Was that in your dream? I am assuming you have been dreaming about Kamran Akmal  and bhuvi together .:aetsch:

Leave the poor Sanskari boy out of your dirty dreams man!His father will hound your dream.:alberteinstein:

Yeh lo...I will grant you half your wish!:girl:

Some  Rang Birangi  Angoor for Kosingh with love ....Kamran Akmal.:flowers:

Ewwww. I owe Booby an apology. As creepy  as Booby selfies are, Pakistanis take selfie creepiness to a whole new level. I deserve ICF danda for confusing Booby with Paki Bros!!!

Sign in to follow this