Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Austin 3:!6

So how long is the rope for Saha?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BCCI said:

How are such jokers allowed to post here ? I mean Dhoni fans this Dhoni fans that.Noone can have a contrary opinion and if he/she does it because of an agenda.

 

On topic,I like Saha but because of the inconsistent middle order and five bowler theory ,eye balls will always be on his performances with the bat and they have not been great.He needs more performances like the one against NZ.One thing that doesnt go in in his favour is his supposed meek personality and not taking initiative while reviews.However reading or listening Virat on Saha always reveals he has his full backing but that may not be the case in future with such performances.

 

I also felt Naman Ojha was hard done by ,I always maintained he is a brilliant batsman.Such a unlucky bloke ,he was the keeper for that Dhoni series in Kenya/Zimbabwe ,got injured and rest is history.But I think his time is up now.

It's not the personality. He just doesn't have any idea at all. If he himself knew then only he could suggest anything to captain. His match awareness is lowest in this playing XI.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

It's not the personality. He just doesn't have any idea at all. If he himself knew then only he could suggest anything to captain. His match awareness is lowest in this playing XI.

He has been captaining his domestic side for a while its hard to believe he is that dumb.Its just his reluctance to get his point across to Virat and looks dazed during reviews.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

^ translate please

well difficult one to translate

it is tamil movie scene in original scene the director (one without shirt in that pic) ask him 

Can u act as side actor or any other small  roles in movie for that fellow reply adamantly if i act i will act as Hero only will not do any side sole 

Now In the current picture The director ask him Cannot u do batting ? for that saha replies if I play I shall do Wicket keeping only. 

 

 

 

watch at 1.30 for the dialogue 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, helperononline said:

well difficult one to translate

it is tamil movie scene in original scene the director (one without shirt in that pic) ask him 

Can u act as side actor or any other small  roles in movie for that fellow reply adamantly if i act i will act as Hero only will not do any side sole 

Now In the current picture The director ask him Cannot u do batting ? for that saha replies if I play I shall do Wicket keeping only. 

 

 

 

watch at 1.30 for the dialogue 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks

 

I got the gist :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, CG said:

Saha Has just started He had a great 2016 averaging above 40 and Played some Innnings under pressure be it against Wi or Srilanka.Even against england we would have lost if not for Saha and ashwin patnership in 1st test.How many test has saha played against Aus ,sa,eng-3,2,3 respectively and against Sa those pitches were rank turners where nobody scored and england he scored in 1st test before getting injured.As i said its is devoid of logic .Its just pure hate speaking nothing else.I despise such Fanboys.

I still don't get how you managed to link criticism of Saha's performances to Dhoni! What exactly is my purpose for doing it? Am I asking for Dhoni to replace Saha - No. So what exactly is my reason for doing so? Please enlighten me.

 

I can't really say what deep rooted hatred and feelings you have for Dhoni for you to somehow make everything about Dhoni. Maybe he kicked your dog once or maybe he didn't sign your autograph but all I can say for your mental state is to forgive him for whatever perceived slight. Not everything is about Dhoni and not everyone's posts on this forum are either. Saha has been poor, is 33 with no upside and that's the reason I along with others are calling for his removal.

 

f we have to invest in someone and go through these teething pains I would rather do so with a youngster who will give us plenty of years of service. What do you get with Saha? Probably another year or two given he's already 33 or 34. See there's a cricketing logic and rationale for people making a certain argument which somehow you don't understand or don't want to understand. You simply want to argue people rather than their viewpoints. Up to you if you want to go on your crusade but I for sure won't respond to such weird Trump-like accusations moving forward.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I still don't get how you managed to link criticism of Saha's performances to Dhoni! What exactly is my purpose for doing it? Am I asking for Dhoni to replace Saha - No. So what exactly is my reason for doing so? Please enlighten me.

 

I can't really say what deep rooted hatred and feelings you have for Dhoni for you to somehow make everything about Dhoni. Maybe he kicked your dog once or maybe he didn't sign your autograph but all I can say for your mental state is to forgive him for whatever perceived slight. Not everything is about Dhoni and not everyone's posts on this forum are either. Saha has been poor, is 33 with no upside and that's the reason I along with others are calling for his removal.

 

f we have to invest in someone and go through these teething pains I would rather do so with a youngster who will give us plenty of years of service. What do you get with Saha? Probably another year or two given he's already 33 or 34. See there's a cricketing logic and rationale for people making a certain argument which somehow you don't understand or don't want to understand. You simply want to argue people rather than their viewpoints. Up to you if you want to go on your crusade but I for sure won't respond to such weird Trump-like accusations moving forward.

Finally someone put the exact feeling. Any type of critique for current players or any strategy is some or the other way being associated with Dhoni. Cannot understand how Dhoni is responsible or even a point of discussion in every thread even when he has been away from Tests since last 2 years or so. Its unbelievable.

On topic, Saha should still be persisted throughout this year even though he is bits and pieces type of player and already 33. However, we should definitely start grooming his back up. Pant/Kishan whoever is ready should be used against minnows and be travelling with team wherever possible. They should be ready to take full time load in 1.5 - 2 years.

Share this post


Link to post

Keeps slapping the faces of pant-gasming acumenites who were drooling for Rishabh in tests already.  Glovework has been all-world, while the batting has been gritty and game-changing at times.   Wriddhipops doing what he does.    After we win this test, I will have a few rosgullas to celebrate!

Share this post


Link to post

 

I still don't get how you managed to link criticism of Saha's performances to Dhoni! What exactly is my purpose for doing it? Am I asking for Dhoni to replace Saha - No. So what exactly is my reason for doing so? Please enlighten me.

 

 

 

I can't really say what deep rooted hatred and feelings you have for Dhoni for you to somehow make everything about Dhoni. Maybe he kicked your dog once or maybe he didn't sign your autograph but all I can say for your mental state is to forgive him for whatever perceived slight. Not everything is about Dhoni and not everyone's posts on this forum are either. Saha has been poor, is 33 with no upside and that's the reason I along with others are calling for his removal.

 

 

 

f we have to invest in someone and go through these teething pains I would rather do so with a youngster who will give us plenty of years of service. What do you get with Saha? Probably another year or two given he's already 33 or 34. See there's a cricketing logic and rationale for people making a certain argument which somehow you don't understand or don't want to understand. You simply want to argue people rather than their viewpoints. Up to you if you want to go on your crusade but I for sure won't respond to such weird Trump-like accusations moving forward.

 

 

 

 

Oh come on I would take u down point by point.Remember the times when we were being whitewashed and you could not criticize Dhoni because you are a fanboy .As I said I don't understand fanboyism of such level where logic takes a back seat,it's sheer stupidity.Show me one post where u criticize Dhoni and jump on Saha on every given opportunity .

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

 

I think Saha is also batter than that overrated sweeper of the ball from Pakistan.At the moment Dekock is numero uno,Bairstow and then Saha may be tied with Watling in terms of efficiency I reckon.

 

 

 

As a wkbatsman he is world's best currently.

His glove work is best I have seen of any wk.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Was looking really good too before he got a snorter. 

 

So this is the second 'decent' innings his career now!!!!

Lol he probably has played more innings under pressure than Dhoni in his test career.

Dhoni chamchas now have gone in to their caves.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, CG said:

Lol he probably has played more innings under pressure than Dhoni in his test career.

Dhoni chamchas now have gone in to their caves.

Lol the hatred for  dhoni has made you blind. Dhoni scored a double against Australia last tour it was important in the context of the series. He nullified Lyon in that innings, walked down the wicket to saddle and smacked over his head. He has taken apart shoaib akthar now talk when Saha has done these things. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, gattaca said:

Lol the hatred for  dhoni has made you blind. Dhoni scored a double against Australia last tour it was important in the context of the series. He nullified Lyon in that innings, walked down the wicket to saddle and smacked over his head. He has taken apart shoaib akthar now talk when Saha has done these things. 

Use the ignore option its much easier.:aha:

Share this post


Link to post
Lol the hatred for  dhoni has made you blind. Dhoni scored a double against Australia last tour it was important in the context of the series. He nullified Lyon in that innings, walked down the wicket to saddle and smacked over his head. He has taken apart shoaib akthar now talk when Saha has done these things. 

And knock vs eng in eng during lords test and one against sa ,Dunno about others in his last few years he was poor .Saha did scored a match saving century against a better attack last test .About Akhtar that was a dead track.In context we lost the series also.If u remember more innings under pressure let me know.

Share this post


Link to post

Hes been alright and to me his runs have been bit of a bonus . Never looks convincing with his technique and I still dont think hes a long term option . As a batsmen hes below Ashwin and at par with Jadeja at best , you need a better bat than that as your WK these days . 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, BCCI said:

I think Saha is also batter than that overrated sweeper of the ball from Pakistan.At the moment Dekock is numero uno,Bairstow and then Saha may be tied with Watling in terms of efficiency I reckon.

Bairstow is more of a batsman-keeper, inspite of his improved glove work.  Saha is nowhere near as good with the bat, just as he's order of magnitude better keeper than Bairstow.  

 

For test matches, I'd rather have someone like Saha than Parthiv or Bairstow.  Quality keeping is worth a ton of runs even before the keeper bats - people tend to forget that by focusing on the batting way too much.  And as Saha as shown - its not like he's a tailender mug with the bat.  Not every keeper needs to be a dominating top-order level bat  like Gilly, QdK or Bairstow.  Saha has out-done Wade with the bat - a guy with known deficiences with the gloves and supposedly picked for his batting.  That just says it all.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Can we, for once, stop with the pro and anti Dhoni nonsense?  The guy is done in tests.  Retired.  Move the fudge on.  Enough already.  

AGREE AGREE AGREE,MSD HAS RETIRED IN DEC 2014.

 

Sorry for caps but had to scream.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Bairstow is more of a batsman-keeper, inspite of his improved glove work.  Saha is nowhere near as good with the bat, just as he's order of magnitude better keeper than Bairstow.  

 

For test matches, I'd rather have someone like Saha than Parthiv or Bairstow.  Quality keeping is worth a ton of runs even before the keeper bats - people tend to forget that by focusing on the batting way too much.  And as Saha as shown - its not like he's a tailender mug with the bat.  Not every keeper needs to be a dominating top-order level bat  like Gilly, QdK or Bairstow.  Saha has out-done Wade with the bat - a guy with known deficiences with the gloves and supposedly picked for his batting.  That just says it all.

Yes I agree he is a crucial part of this team at the moment and long may it continue if he keeps chipping in.

Share this post


Link to post

 

AGREE AGREE AGREE,MSD HAS RETIRED IN DEC 2014.

 

 

 

Sorry for caps but had to scream.

 

 

 

You seem new here u will not understand the double standards of such poster during white washes.This is more about exposing that.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

 

Think its time ICF had a caution note of its own like Cigarette packets.

 

 

 

MSD OBSESSION IS INJURIES TO MENTAL HEALTH 

 

 

 

 

It's a bit late now for dhoni fanboys as their obsession with Dhoni has lead to logic defying thread where they have already suffered much humiliation and Klpd in thread like these.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

 

Yep we are very humiliated that India is winning .No worries continue your noble crusade.

 

 

 

Did not mention you brah.. it was for chamchas

 

I thought you were going after obsession of Dhoni fans .

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, CG said:

 

 

 

 

Did not mention you brah.. it was for chamchas

 

I thought you were going after obsession of Dhoni fans .

Dude there's something seriously wrong with you. The only obsession I see on this forum is from you. At this point I can't even comprehend what you are trying to prove. As I said earlier forgive Dhoni. Whatever he did to you, he probably didn't do it intentionally and probably doesn't even know he managed to offend you. Let this obsession go else you will be ranting about Dhoni forever on internet forums.

Share this post


Link to post

 

 

 

 

Dude there's something seriously wrong with you. The only obsession I see on this forum is from you. At this point I can't even comprehend what you are trying to prove. As I said earlier forgive Dhoni. Whatever he did to you, he probably didn't do it intentionally and probably doesn't even know he managed to offend you. Let this obsession go else you will be ranting about Dhoni forever on internet forums.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The thing is why does my comments about Dhoni hurt u so much .That's the point I am making about of your fanboyism.

Unless you know him personally or he did something for u.whats the point of u using your time to defend him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, CG said:

The thing is why does my comments about Dhoni hurt u so much .That's the point I am making about double standards of your fanboyism.

They don't. I don't give a shyte about players unlike you as long as India wins. Read my signature. All i care about is India winning. If someone tells me India will win the next WC as long as they play Vinay Kumar, Dinda and Saha, and need to drop Kohli, I would willingly do so. I respect players who helped India win trophies on global stage - nothing less nothing more. That's why I rate Gambhir very highly coz he top scored in 2 ICC finals. That's why i rate Dhoni highly coz under him as captain India won most of their WC trophies.

 

I'm not angry or hurt or anything else you might imagine. i'm genuinely confused and concerned about this obsession of yours. I'm pretty happy with the great fightback India has shown this Test and once India wins the Test and the series tomorrow - cross my fingers & toes :pray: - I would be over the moon. But I suspect you will still be going on about Dhoni :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×