All Time WTF moment at Oscars

surajmal

21 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Nope. They don't do that with Oscar. It is not a reality show. It was a mistake they should have avoided as the other guys started talking already. This is a highly secretive ballot you won't know until the very end.

oh c'mon .....look at the reaction of the people already there to collect the oscars.

You win the oscar and then you don't win it...but there is zero reaction of shock.....

The biggest WTF moment is La la land getting so many nominations...saw the trailer it looks like a Yashraj type romantic musical movie.....why has it been nominated/won so many oscars?

I need to learn film makign and remake some Telugu block busters.....will blow Hollywood's mind away and walk away with a few dozen oscars.

7 hours ago, maniac said:

The biggest WTF moment is La la land getting so many nominations...saw the trailer it looks like a Yashraj type romantic musical movie.....why has it been nominated/won so many oscars?

I need to learn film makign and remake some Telugu block busters.....will blow Hollywood's mind away and walk away with a few dozen oscars.

Try balakrishna movies :phehe:

On 2/28/2017 at 3:26 AM, beetle said:

oh c'mon .....look at the reaction of the people already there to collect the oscars.

You win the oscar and then you don't win it...but there is zero reaction of shock.....

I am serious. This is a traditional event not American music awards . Even there bungling up awards is strictly frowned upon as it embarrasses the organizer. We won't even do that in school if you think about it.

17 hours ago, maniac said:

musicals get a lot of awards at the oscars

59 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yep only justification...again I have not seen it,just going by the trailer it looks like an Indian movie...maybe has more depth :dontknow:

Unlike the "Indian" superficial musicals, Hollywood musicals that win Oscars have actors singing all the songs. No background singers like in India. But, still, the whole genre in H is silly and only gay academy members will root to vote for such musicals .. que .. Moulin Rouge, Chicago, Les Misérables, La La Land etc

22 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I am serious. This is a traditional event not American music awards . Even there bungling up awards is strictly frowned upon as it embarrasses the organizer. We won't even do that in school if you think about it.

Awwww...you are so innocent and naive.:hug:

What are people still talking about this Oscars?

The goof up !!!

Yeh show biz hai babu......:eyebrows:Jo dikhta hai...woh bikta hai !!!

17 hours ago, beetle said:

Awwww...you are so innocent and naive.:hug:

What are people still talking about this Oscars?

The goof up !!!

Yeh show biz hai babu......:eyebrows:Jo dikhta hai...woh bikta hai !!!

No. Both got fired. Oscar doesn't need controversies to get ratings. That is why you don't see goof ups year after year. This was a mistake by a pricewater cooper  guy who was busy with his twitter. He got fired promptly.