It's Dhonis Time

velu

11 minutes ago, velu said:

yes ..

but now i am not doing anything related to enginnering :p:

i thought you are a srilankan bcoz you wanted to include asela gunaratne in the bambi playing xi  :hehe:

Asela Gunaratne is a very good upcoming batsman. :noidea:

7 hours ago, asterix said:

What a stumping of ABCD... in a flash...

:hatsoff:

Credit where it's due... only Dhoni can do these tight stumping... :nice:

Well I don't think anyone ever questioned his skills with regards to keeping against spin. It's his average to mediocre skills against pace bowling that drags him down. Not going for catches. Letting catches go through between him and first slip. Overall, makes him average to above average. Look at Saha, you will see a world of difference in keeping against fast bowlers. And he has upped his game as well against spinners too in recent times. 

Edited by laaloo

On 16/04/2017 at 11:58 PM, velu said:

overall .. decent day for our man

1) slwoly coming back to form

2) hit a 114m six

3) superb fast stumping to get ABDV out

They showed top 5 biggest six the next match. At 5th position was 102m six. Dhoni's wasn't on the list.

Lmao it wasn't even 102m. :rotfl:

They showed top 5 biggest six the next match. At 5th position was 102m six. Dhoni's wasn't on the list.

Lmao it wasn't even 102m. :rotfl:

No way it can be less then 100m, credit where its due, those dumb statisticians waves each and every pony 70m sixes but couldn't measure that potential 105m six.

17 minutes ago, speedheat said:

No way it can be less then 100m, credit where its due, those dumb statisticians waves each and every pony 70m sixes but couldn't measure that potential 105m six.

Bangalore is a small stadium. It might probably be less than 100 meter.

Dhoni can no longer take diving catches like Saha. I am referring to one diving catch Saha took in test series versus Aussies. Dhoni is nowhere as good with diving catches, he hardly dives full throttle in air. What DHoni is good at now as we saw with the stumping. That was quick and i haven't seen Saha do a stumping that quick.

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Bangalore is a small stadium. It might probably be less than 100 meter.

seen gayle credited 100+m when it landed on the same roof ..

i visted once for international matches and few times for IPL .. they are bringing the ropes further inside for IPL games so that players can hit 6s more easily