Baahubali 2 - Releases this Friday .India's most awaited release ever

BeautifulGame

16 hours ago, maniac said:

While his cinema acumen is top notch....looks like same can't be said for his cricketing acumen :p:

nah .. except few people , everyone says that his  cricket acumen is top notch..

who knows he might make a movie based on MSDs life again and he might give krishna like characters to the dhonis charcater

With ₹ 800+ Cr in India and ₹ 200+ Cr in Overseas, #Baahubali2 becomes the 1st Indian movie to do ₹ 1000 Cr @ WW BO..  #1000croreBaahubali

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

This is from Indian express

Baahubali 2 box office collection day 9: SS Rajamouli film becomes first Indian movie ever to collect Rs 1000 crore

Baahubali 2 box office collection day 9: SS Rajamouli film collected Rs 800 crore in Indian and Rs 200 crore in overseas market to achieve rare feat.

BY: EXPRESS WEB DESK | NEW DELHI |Updated: May 7, 2017 9:44 Am   Baahubali 2 box office collection day 9: SS Rajamouli film doesn’t seem to slow down.

SS Rajamouli’s film Baahubali 2 has achieved a rare feat. The film has become the first Indian movie ever to collect Rs 1000 crore. Baahubali 2 has collected around Rs 800 crore in Indian and Rs 200 crore in the overseas market, making it highest grossing Indian film ever. Trade tracker Ramesh Bala confirmed the same and tweeted, “With ₹ 800+ Cr in India and ₹ 200+ Cr in Overseas, #Baahubali2 becomes the 1st Indian movie to do ₹ 1000 Cr @ WW BO.. 👏👏 #1000croreBaahubali.”

On 5/7/2017 at 10:31 AM, rkt.india said:

Where did you get 800 crore number? It was 534 crore in week one. 247 crore in hindi, highest, beating Sultan.

534 Crore is 10 days WW share

800something Crore is 10 days WW nett

1050 Crore is 10 days WW gross

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=2914

http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=2056&cid=6&fid=834

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

Most importantly film has shown the Khan's their place, it's the content that should be the winner, not the actor, u need to invest money in film not actors.

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Now 1227 in 11 days :omg: looks like movie will finish on 1400-1500 cr lifetimes that's a serious record to break a huge challenge.

It was in 3rd place in US charts last week.

Both Hindi version and Tamil version were in Top 10 collection in UK.

No way any movie is gonna break this record anytime soon

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Most importantly film has shown the Khan's their place, it's the content that should be the winner, not the actor, u need to invest money in film not actors.

Its all about marketing.Bahubali along with content was well marketed and hype due to the surprise

Wish other good films were well marketed as well

49 minutes ago, Lord said:

Its all about marketing.Bahubali along with content was well marketed and hype due to the surprise

Wish other good films were well marketed as well

Not true for this movie. Infact for all other bollywood movies stars do promotions running n dancing at every *ing place possible in India. I did not see any of the stars of bahubali doing month long promotions like we see for bollywood movies. This movie is a clear winner no matter how much we try to find faults in it. People are ready to spend money watching it multiple times in theatres because of the content they liked. Hype can make audience come once, like how salman or shahrukh fans flock the theatres for their openings. This movie is on another level and there is no denying the obvious.

4 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Not true for this movie. Infact for all other bollywood movies stars do promotions running n dancing at every *ing place possible in India. I did not see any of the stars of bahubali doing month long promotions like we see for bollywood movies. This movie is a clear winner no matter how much we try to find faults in it. People are ready to spend money watching it multiple times in theatres because of the content they liked. Hype can make audience come once, like how salman or shahrukh fans flock the theatres for their openings. This movie is on another level and there is no denying the obvious.

What I am saying is that there are other movies with great content .like the ones in which Irfan Khan and Nasiruddin Shah work.But they miss out due to lack of marketing.

Bahubali had great budget and I'm sure some of it went into marketing even if wasnt as explicit as others

Exactly, rajamouli spend 3-4 crores in promotion, they didn't go to any chewt comedy show and dance and singing show and make a chewt out of themselves.

On 5/10/2017 at 1:07 AM, Lord said:

What I am saying is that there are other movies with great content .like the ones in which Irfan Khan and Nasiruddin Shah work.But they miss out due to lack of marketing.

Bahubali had great budget and I'm sure some of it went into marketing even if wasnt as explicit as others

Only 3 crore went into mkt.....any avg bollywood films marketting budget is over 8 crore

Baahubali became a brand and people wanted to watch it. Stars didnt go on shows n very less was shown in trailers.

Yes small films need right marketing but right.....these days marketing of films have become very poor and monotonous