Lets Laugh at AAP and Aapians

surajmal

2 hours ago, asterix said:

^ They seriously think that public is stupid...

And they are right. They have suffered losses and thus they really now need to preserve and retain their core support. And conspiracy theory is the best method to fool them. We earlier had the surgical proof drama by them. So makes me wonder what's gonna be the limit for stupidity? This party can demand that they only should conduct elections instead of EC.

Essentially, when there are secular and communal votes, surely there can now be communal election led by the communal EC. So AAP should conduct secular elections and elect themselves.

I think GOI already knows about the links between Axis bank and Aap. I won't be surprised if Amit Shah orchestrated all this. Know how it will play in the public if they went after Aaptards directly, he chose the chanakiyan way and found a mole. 

Ghar ka bedhi lanka dhaye. 

Imran Khan of India.

Don’t compare with Imran Khan... Kejriwal is a nobody. Imran has leadership qualities and a bigger stature than this joker...

Imran has done (and still doing) lots of charitable work for his country...

Imran is a true nationalist and nation comes first for him. Can’t be said same about this joker...

This joker will struggle to survive in next elections. Most probably Delhi people might kick his party out of power...

Their party still functions like an NGO. No organisational structure, no internal democracy or Swarajya which they talk about. Its only Kejriwal & his inner coterie of Sanjay Singh, Gopal Rai, Sisodia which makes all the decisions. Kejri has betrayed everyone with the help of whom he climbed political ladder & grabbed power.
The only thing he can do is to allege that central govt & the Lt. Governor isn't allowing him to function properly. An incompetent fellow with huge ego is what Delhi public deserves for voting this lunatic in power.