Kohli wants Rahane in Champions Trophy squad

2 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Will be the biggest selection joke ever,if Rahane gets picked ahead of Pant

Biggest selection joke ever was RP Singh being flown in to play in Oval test, 2011. He was vacationing with his wife in Barbados that time and hadn't touched a cricket ball/bat for 8 months. His 1st ball to Strauss, a Harmisonesque leg side wide that reached WK's gloves after bouncing 3 times remains to date the biggest LOLworthy moment in human history. :hatsoff:

Biggest selection joke ever was RP Singh being flown in to play in Oval test, 2011. He was vacationing with his wife in Barbados that time and hadn't touched a cricket ball/bat for 8 months. His 1st ball to Strauss, a Harmisonesque leg side wide that reached WK's gloves after bouncing 3 times remains to date the biggest LOLworthy moment in human history. :hatsoff:

Yes that was farcical.

But please humor me how is that remotely related to this thread or champions trophy squad selection

2 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Yes that was farcical.

But please humor me how is that remotely related to this thread or champions trophy squad selection

You said if Rahane gets selected for CT, it will be the biggest selection joke ever. I reminded you of a previous incident which was by far the biggest selection joke ever, hence refuting your claim that Rahane's possible selection today will be the biggest selection joke ever. I didn't divert the topic, just a difference of opinion about Rahane's selection for CT  which I think this thread is all about. :icflove:

7 hours ago, Khota said:

Kohli has no right to tell who should be in the squad.

If this team has Dhoni in it, they will lose.

Dhoni is in bad form.

He should not be in the eleven.

His keeping to spinners is great but to pacers..he does not dive.

His batting is so poor that karthick and pant are way ahead of him in batting today.

Dhoni should not be selected for champions.