RSS wing has prescription for fair tall customized babies

Haarkarjeetgaye

*ing hell

According to the organisers , the couples willing to have a baby may adopt traditional practises before conceiving . Through the "traditional and vedic " practises the parents can have a baby who would be superior in quality , intelligence , looks and other aspects . The couple needs to follow some rules for that including believing in the planaterory positions, healthy practises , food habits and so on. in

2 hours ago, asterix said:

Screen-Shot-2017-05-08-at-12.27.00-PM.png?resize=763%2C569

Even if the OP's news is fake, there is so much ridiculousness that comes from the Garbh Sanskar crap, it's hard to know where to start.  There is zero clinical evidence for any of the above.  As soon as you read "negative energies," just walk away.  

45 minutes ago, Brainfade said:

Screen-Shot-2017-05-08-at-12.27.00-PM.png?resize=763%2C569

Even if the OP's news is fake, there is so much ridiculousness that comes from the Garbh Sanskar crap, it's hard to know where to start.  There is zero clinical evidence for any of the above.  As soon as you read "negative energies," just walk away.  

Are you perfectly happy with western "scientific" studies about babies listening to classical tunes like Mozart, Bach and turning out to be baby geniuses?  Any western science is gospel and there is no dispute as it comes from intellectuals, huh?

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Are you perfectly happy with western "scientific" studies about babies listening to classical tunes like Mozart, Bach and turning out to be baby geniuses?  Any western science is gospel and there is no dispute as it comes from intellectuals, huh?

No need to be sarcastic.  I vehemently disagree with those too.  As a trained biochemical scientist, I don't accept anything until there is statistically sound, clinically proven, reproducible evidence to back them up.  Neither Mozart nor the negative energies crap even remotely approach this level of evidence.  

3 hours ago, chewy said:

Now come to know it was posted on wire.com :rofl: 

pulled a good one!, next time confirm in OP thread when using rag tag sh!t as sources

This has to be one of the funniest (unintentional) threads of all time :rofl:

Edited by zen

6 hours ago, Brainfade said:

No need to be sarcastic.  I vehemently disagree with those too.  As a trained biochemical scientist, I don't accept anything until there is statistically sound, clinically proven, reproducible evidence to back them up.  Neither Mozart nor the negative energies crap even remotely approach this level of evidence.  

apologize, I meant it for the OP, happen to quote you wrongly.It was in the quoted text of what you posted, 

20 hours ago, Gollum said:

RSS once again proving that they are regressive, racist, fundamentalist and brain dead. The only thing good they do is relief work during times of emergency, but even that is to catch eyeballs, recruit more folk and cover their extremist activities. Sorry, cheetah can't hide its spots no matter how hard it tries. 

Sorry which bit from above article is racist, fundamentalist,regressive?

16 hours ago, Brainfade said:

Folic acid and Vitamin D, Supplements are prescribed all over world to Mothers. How many Indian villagers have access to those supplement. Milk Ghee and all are just supliments. Also, dont some studies say that foetas reacts to music/sound?

PS: I am assuming source of story is true.

15 hours ago, Brainfade said:

So before rejecting, Have you prooven your rejection?

On 5/8/2017 at 1:56 PM, chewy said:

Can't believe qualified doctors involved in this nonsense

how about firstly declaring if you want healthy baby with no genetic defects then all should inter-caste marry...

after centuries of marrying into same caste probably genetic defects in newborns will start increasing as likelihood of blood relation increases between husband and wife. :hehe: 

it does not work like that. every caste has gotras and people of same gotra do not marry each other even if they are of same caste. Same gotras can have some kind of blood relations.