Bengal Politics | Mamta | Islamisation | RSS | General discussion thread

Gollum

13 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I'm pretty sure, they are openly breaking the law here. They are endangering a minor's life. 

The IB minister needs to take action against these two media groups. 

Yeah,  I was thinking about that too. The whole Nation never got to know any relevant details about the juvenile in Nirbhaya's case but this poor Guys entire " Janam Kundli " is all over the media. 

His name,  current level of education,  that his father is in Jail for killing his Mother and he lives with his Uncle,  his current address everything. Infact, his house has already been damaged and the guardian family members have fled the spot. 

Now this Guy cannot lead a normal life in his own Town,  he will have to be shifted to some other state and for now, being under the custody of Police is the best thing for him. 

lets see if Modi has guts to do the right thing and declare President's rule.

Re: Chicken's neck. Bengal is turning out to be unreliable in defending Indian interests. But Gorkhaland is 'aa bail mujhe mar' scenario with independence movement to follow.

Better solution : impose President's rule, then get them to parcel off land in the Chicken's neck to national organizations. Chicken's neck is around 2000 sq kms, we can give chunk of land to Indian Army, chunk of land to Air force, chunk of land for new railway yard, chunk of land to DRDO (set up facility there), etc. 

With planning, we can parcel off these chunks of lands to Indian agencies and forever securing the Chicken's neck. But will be expensive relocating all these people who live there.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

lets see if Modi has guts to do the right thing and declare President's rule.

Re: Chicken's neck. Bengal is turning out to be unreliable in defending Indian interests. But Gorkhaland is 'aa bail mujhe mar' scenario with independence movement to follow.

Better solution : impose President's rule, then get them to parcel off land in the Chicken's neck to national organizations. Chicken's neck is around 2000 sq kms, we can give chunk of land to Indian Army, chunk of land to Air force, chunk of land for new railway yard, chunk of land to DRDO (set up facility there), etc. 

With planning, we can parcel off these chunks of lands to Indian agencies and forever securing the Chicken's neck. But will be expensive relocating all these people who live there.

If only Bengal had enough Chadhidharis instead of likes@Muloghonto who cant differentiate between cause and effect , thing woukdnt be so bad

58 minutes ago, mishra said:

If only Bengal had enough Chadhidharis instead of likes@Muloghonto who cant differentiate between cause and effect , thing woukdnt be so bad

What from my post suggests a lack of differentiation of cause and effect ?

I guess long term security of strategically important territory (and chicken's neck is the most strategially important real estate for India) is beyond the comprehension of pseudo-nationalists like yourself.

Infact in times of riots, u need vhp and bajrang dal to defend you. 

I'd much prefer if India progressed out of third world $hitthole status and let the police/military/paramiitary defend me from oppression. But goondas like you prefer mob justice and goonda-gardi than seeing the riots as failure of our security apparatus and rectifynig this glaring weakness in our nation. By investing in police & justice department, instead of meaningless communal rants and ventings.

On 06/07/2017 at 10:33 PM, Muloghonto said:

What from my post suggests a lack of differentiation of cause and effect ?

I guess long term security of strategically important territory (and chicken's neck is the most strategially important real estate for India) is beyond the comprehension of pseudo-nationalists like yourself.

I'd much prefer if India progressed out of third world $hitthole status and let the police/military/paramiitary defend me from oppression. But goondas like you prefer mob justice and goonda-gardi than seeing the riots as failure of our security apparatus and rectifynig this glaring weakness in our nation. By investing in police & justice department, instead of meaningless communal rants and ventings.

You know what. You are class one chewtiya,oxymoron whatever u want to read it as. Go and report this post to mods. But i have come to this conclusion after having discussions with you on various topics.

1.  For example here, You say protect chicken neck at the same time u want money to be diverted from defense to judiciary. As if judiciary will protect chicken neck. Now u will say u were only saying not to spend on aircraft carriers. But u forget that only way India is safe is if it has allies like japan us israel russia in the event it is attacked. Why the hell they will becime ur allies if u cant reach them in time of need. Say japan is attacked by chin. If u havent got a powerfull navy how the hell will u help japan. If u cant *in help japan why the * they will help u if china sends nuclear subs and aircraft carriers to hanbanotta while a attack us in un chicken neck.

2. Some time back u friggin argued that wbook on Mughals by Alex Rutherford is fiction when in reality its history.  Hence most claims atrocities mentioned in the book is fiction. Here is a news fir you. Go to a big library nearby you and check the book. It will be in history section. Now dont claim u won arguement, u bored me to death while argueing that. And u do same in every point.

3. You complain about chaddhidharis so vehemently, but u say "when oush come to shove" u/people will rather accept islam. 

No wonder u loose respect from most posters, cos initially i thought u were some poster (prior to upgrade)whom i had a lot of respect. Obviously u lost that respect over time.

Fact: U claim too big, but u know too little. So Introspect. 

And finally, u dont friggin know what a nationalist means, How the eff u will come to know meaning of term nationalist + something. You talk too much, amd bore people to death. Thats about it.

https://youtu.be/genyzAeVWWs

if anyone is in any doubt, why republic will become media powerhouse in India, they can watch their coverage of Bengal riots. Arnab has sensed the coyishness of our media whose liberal agenda prevents a fair coverage of certain stories. 

Not advocating this channel though. But that's the direction things are heading. 

Will keep coming back to this for synopsis of Waste Bengal story.

"....An entire state is being condemned to permanent marginalization because it's a victim of its own warped imagination..."

"...We are fine...We are progressive...We see people films in subtitles...And thats good enough for us..."

:phehe:

Edited by surajmal