Bengal Politics | Mamta | Islamisation | RSS | General discussion thread

Gollum

On 11/07/2017 at 10:55 PM, Muloghonto said:

No, it is YOU who is failing to understand. In *EVERY* subject, we are superior to the half-literate stone age buffoons who wrote the Vedas, Koran, Bible etc. Science, math, philosophy, sociology, psychology- EVERY single thing, a 2-bit high school student has more info at their fingertips than those gurus who knew jack $hit about any of the above topics. 

thats not arrogance, thats reality. those semi-literate ancients can teach us just as much as a monkey can teach a human baby.

And btw, i live in Canada, even though i am a dual US-Canadian citizen. I didn't leave India because of poverty- my family is rich and i can easily live a life of high-tech professional luxury in India. I left India to get a proper education. And i stayed away from India because out here, we live in a civilized society, where rule of law is prevalent. Not goonda-raj like India, where morons like yourself want vigilantism and communal 'protection' instead of investing in police and judiciary to overwhelm any and all criminals. I did not want my children to grow up in a lawless, shifarishi society but a society where breaking the law almost always results in penalty for the perp. that is what makes a 'better life' in my books. Not money : techies in India have a higher quality of life than in USA/Canada- out here, we can't afford to have maids, chauffeurs, cooks etc. 

But that sacrifice is worth living in a civilized society over a lawless society filled with illiterate morons who involve stone age idiots with less knowledge about almost EVERYTHING than a grade 12 kid, in politics.

:facepalm:Can you explain how Indian judiciary failed you before even you reached University age? Kuchh bhi ? Haan?

BTW, You do know overall wealth growth parity among Indians and Westerners only started happening around 2005+ onwards as realestate In India and job/stock/investment market became very good. And the credit goes to Indian various successive Governments post VP Singh.

Once again read my previous comments, You repeat the same stuff hoping people will agree. Its not going to happen. And stop being jealous of next gen Indians or ruing on your decision to migrate to a country where you never get treated as equal, be it work place or be it the society.

The reason you or any of us cant friggin moove back to India is because you have become used to less competition and cant survive In India in every sphere of life and your family will twist you balls and serve it to the next door neighbours dog because you have disrupted their life once and now want to disrupt it again.

And dont think I am only saying it to you. Its is correct for most NRIs. Even now I know few people who immigrated back to India but its rare in our society. But unlike you, I feel i have feel bad about immigrating as I feel i couldnt return something to the society i grew up in and one which educated me. May be because I was educated enough in by India that I never needed (atleast so far) any Uni education in West

Edited by mishra

17 hours ago, PBN said:

some of the BJP leaders are stupid by posting old pics/videos.  how do they think people won't find out in this day and age.

Remember demonetisation days. How kejri Sir and oppositions was tweeting and retweeting pics from syrian kids to Satna suicide as image of Indians suffering from demonetisation.

Good that this BJP member is being booked and media is highlighting menace of false tweets by politician. Hope now on, opposition politicians wont make excuse if they are caught pants down.

17 hours ago, PBN said:

some of the BJP leaders are stupid by posting old pics/videos.  how do they think people won't find out in this day and age.

Counter propaganda with more propaganda, can't really fault BJP when opposition parties have made careers with false stories/pics.

8 hours ago, mishra said:

:facepalm:Can you explain how Indian judiciary failed you before even you reached University age? Kuchh bhi ? Haan?

Maybe you are too young to realize, India circa 1980s was a shytehole to live in - poorer than today and just the same amount of goonda-giri and corruption. Growing up, i lived in Kolkata, Baroda, Vizag & Delhi. Same story everywhere.

BTW, You do know overall wealth growth parity among Indians and Westerners only started happening around 2005+ onwards as realestate In India and job/stock/investment market became very good. And the credit goes to Indian various successive Governments post VP Singh.

So ?

When it comes to daily people's lives and justice process, we are 'poor'. But when it comes to show-off-y and white elephants like 3 Aircraft carriers, then we are top 5 spenders. Its called screwed up priorities. Not because defence isn't important. Its because gawaar Indians like you have been the mainstream too long, who don't know any better than jungle-ka-rule society.

Once again read my previous comments, You repeat the same stuff hoping people will agree. Its not going to happen. And stop being jealous of next gen Indians or ruing on your decision to migrate to a country where you never get treated as equal, be it work place or be it the society.

Jealous ?! Why the fook would i be jealous of people who live where i'd hate to live ? are you jealous of Iraqis or sorry for them ? I feel sorry for you and next gen. For different reasons than Iraq, obviously but sorry nonetheless. I know plenty of NRIs who don't intend to go back and yeah, its true, its for the money for most. But for a lot of us, India is too barbaric to live in or consider raising our children in. 

The reason you or any of us cant friggin moove back to India is because you have become used to less competition and cant survive In India in every sphere of life and your family will twist you balls and serve it to the next door neighbours dog because you have disrupted their life once and now want to disrupt it again.

:phehe::phehe:

Bhai, i can get a job in India tomorrow if i wanted to, which would translate to more actual money. I hope you realize that software people with experience are high demand everywhere. In India you make 70-75% of what your actual income in Canada/USA would be. But cost of living is WAY cheaper, meaning way better life.  As for becoming used to less competition- LOL. Every software guy wants to imigrate to the west, # of western grads are way greater and yet, i have less competition here. 

LOL.

But you are correct in one thing-i don't want so much competition for my children. education here is better and way less competition than India. I experienced Indian education- would not wish it on my enemies, never mind my kids. Your kids most likely will grow up with some sort of emotional trauma, from a sacrificed childhood, yet, if they both wanted to go to university, my kid has a far greater chance emerging just as successful, but with lots of extracurricular, travelling, etc experience. Unless of course, you idiotically think its good for 15-16 year olds to be locked up 12 hrs/day studying everyday. 

Not that India has achieved much as a society with such a crappy education model- we are nowhere near the top in any national school aptitude testings. 

Our entire model of education sucks, because such high stress load is caused by lack of universities in India per capita and is designed as 'make studying as traumatic and difficult as possible, so only the most motivated and/or brilliant can barge through, coz  majority of our kids can't go to university in the first place if they wished to, coz not enough seats. 

Why the fook would i wish that on a kid again ?!

And dont think I am only saying it to you. Its is correct for most NRIs. Even now I know few people who immigrated back to India but its rare in our society. But unlike you, I feel i have feel bad about immigrating as I feel i couldnt return something to the society i grew up in and one which educated me. May be because I was educated enough in by India that I never needed (atleast so far) any Uni education in West

A frog in a pond thinks the pond is the ocean. People who imigrate back to India either value being with extended family more than everything else, believe in stone age nonsense religions and want 'such religious influence' or have failed to integrate into the west. 

As for giving something back the society i grew up in, chances are i've sent more $$ to India's coffers than 90%+ Indians. So don't lecture NRIs or PIOs in terms of 'giving back'. We are a big chunk of money flowing into India, because we still have families, still fancy retirement homes, etc. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

But you are correct in one thing-i don't want so much competition for my children. education here is better and way less competition than India. I experienced Indian education- would not wish it on my enemies, never mind my kids. Your kids most likely will grow up with some sort of emotional trauma, from a sacrificed childhood, yet, if they both wanted to go to university, my kid has a far greater chance emerging just as successful, but with lots of extracurricular, travelling, etc experience. Unless of course, you idiotically think its good for 15-16 year olds to be locked up 12 hrs/day studying everyday. 

Not that India has achieved much as a society with such a crappy education model- we are nowhere near the top in any national school aptitude testings. 

Our entire model of education sucks, because such high stress load is caused by lack of universities in India per capita and is designed as 'make studying as traumatic and difficult as possible, so only the most motivated and/or brilliant can barge through, coz  majority of our kids can't go to university in the first place if they wished to, coz not enough seats. 

Think this is changing. International boards have come. Existing boards are making it easier. Univ part I agree but If the child has American citizenship, can always come back for univ education and if cannot make it to a good univ in India.

RSS Workers hacking and murders reported in some Media
=====================
March 1 2017

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/govt-mum-on-killing-of-rss-activists-in-kerala/articleshow/57418607.cms

NAGPUR: As part of the nationwide protest against the Communist Party of India (Marxist), members of the Lok Adhikari Manch, which has close relations with Rashtriya Swayamsvak Sangh (RSS), staged a protest and awareness rally from RBI Square to the collector's office on Wednesday.

This march was held to protest the murders of RSS activists in Kerala allegedly by communist workers.

Atul Pingle, public relations officer of Lok Adhikari Manch, said, "A lot of RSS activists have been killed since the CPI-M took charge of Kerala last year. We will have over a memorandum to the collector after the march. We are all gathered here to play our role in getting justice."

Communist workers have allegedly killed more than 250 RSS workers and injured more than 600 in Kerala.

My Comment:  It took over 250 alleged killings in one state and protest for media to publish a small note. Obituary columns get more space. Still no outcry by award vaapasi brigade

May 12 2017
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/kerala-retaliatory-political-killings-continue-rss-worker-hacked-to-death-4652857/

Kerala: Retaliatory political killings continue, RSS worker hacked to death

My comment: RSS worker has brought upon him.

July 08 2017
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/stabbed-rss-worker-succumbs-to-injuries-security-tightened-in-mangaluru/story-Knc4slcq5ELLSlDwCsW2JJ.html

Stabbed RSS worker succumbs to injuries, security tightened in Mangaluru

My comment:It was RSS workers fault as he was too weak and succumb to injuries

Edited by mishra

Mamata Banerjee: No Durga idol immersion on Muharram

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/mamata-banerjee-no-durga-idol-immersion-on-muharram/articleshow/60203189.cms

After Durgo Pujo ban in a few areas in Birbhum, Malda and Murshidabad now Hindus can't immerse the idols on the day following Dashami. Will the SC have the guts to slap this b!tch and teach her a lesson or two? Hope all media channels rip this treacherous, bigoted TMC party.

Communal harmony has to be maintained in the state, is the govt's assessment: Sadhan Pande, WB Minister

So WB government is saying that Hindus celebrating their festivals disrupts communal harmony...

How tolerant are minorities then?   Secularism Ka Side Effects :rofl:  

10 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

If both are held at the same time, "law and order may break down". 

That could be viewed as a threat, no?

The good thing about this saga is that it has been timed too early by Begum. Last time Kolkata HC slapped her govt over the same issue, I expect the same(even harsher) views from the judges this time. If she had announced this 3 days before the Pujo Bengali Hindus wouldn't have got enough time to take the legal route. Now they can. Besides these incidents make me happy. More she appeases the Muslims, more the Hindus will turn towards BJP and the 2 devils, Congress and Left will get sidelined. This has already happened in Baduria where all Muslims from Left/Congress joined TMC and all Hindus joined BJP. Her blatant appeasement and communal riots will surely make BJP no 2 in Bengal by 2019. They may be the only party to challenge TMC in 2021 which will be unprecedented because that will then leave only Kerala and TN as states where they have minimal presence. 

Edited by Gollum

14 hours ago, Gollum said:

The good thing about this saga is that it has been timed too early by Begum. Last time Kolkata HC slapped her govt over the same issue, I expect the same(even harsher) views from the judges this time. If she had announced this 3 days before the Pujo Bengali Hindus wouldn't have got enough time to take the legal route. Now they can. Besides these incidents make me happy. More she appeases the Muslims, more the Hindus will turn towards BJP and the 2 devils, Congress and Left will get sidelined. This has already happened in Baduria where all Muslims from Left/Congress joined TMC and all Hindus joined BJP. Her blatant appeasement and communal riots will surely make BJP no 2 in Bengal by 2019. They may be the only party to challenge TMC in 2021 which will be unprecedented because that will then leave only Kerala and TN as states where they have minimal presence. 

Don't see why courts should be involved, a matter for Hindus in West Bengal, if they are ok with it then so be it, if not then exercise there displeasure at next elections

if courts get involved, Mamata will play victim card and garner sympathy votes

4 minutes ago, chewy said:

Don't see why courts should be involved, a matter for Hindus in West Bengal, if they are ok with it then so be it, if not then exercise there displeasure at next elections

if they are not happy, they will go to courts. every govt decision can be challenged in court.

4 minutes ago, chewy said:

Agree,  Hindus in WB are fine with the decision otherwise they would be protesting in the streets. If they don't care,  then why should others?