K Yadav

Jadeja

K Pandya

Shami

Bhuvi

Umesh

Sangwan

Thampi

India might still reach final or win it on strength of Virats captaincy or a last flicker before the oldies loose touch or already have, guys like Dhoni, Rahane are a handicap n we need new blood n players who r dynamic n more aggressively in run scoring n playing the ODi game the way sides like Eng n Aus have been playing like an elongated version of T20

6 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Pant

Rahul

Rohit

Virat

Jadhav

Sarfaraz

Pandey

Shankar

Hardik

K Yadav

Jadeja

K Pandya

Shami

Bhuvi

Umesh

Sangwan

Thampi

India might still reach final or win it on strength of Virats captaincy or a last flicker before the oldies loose touch or already have, guys like Dhoni, Rahane are a handicap n we need new blood n players who r dynamic n more aggressively in run scoring n playing the ODi game the way sides like Eng n Aus have been playing like an elongated version of T20

Agree with your squad except for Thampi and Sanghwan. 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dont throw in so many youngsters at same point of time......also let them earn or atleast they shud be needed like someone like pandya was....

Transition shud be smooth 

Wi tour shud have - Pant, shankar,krunal, kuldeep, rajpoot, sran , nathu Among these only .......

This players should be in the squad for the Windies series.

I would also like to add Shreyas Iyer, Chahal to the squad

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Pant, Shankar, Krunal, Kuldeep, Siraj and Thampi.....I would like to try these youngsters for the WI ODI series.

6 new players and 9 experiences ones, would be a good mix.

I think Thakur is better option than Siraj

rest all good :nice:

2 hours ago, tweaker said:

This players should be in the squad for the Windies series.

I would also like to add Shreyas Iyer, Chahal to the squad

Chahal can go.....

Iyer i feels needs to do well on A-tours 1st and if yuvi does well in CT i dnt think so to many batting spots wud be avl 

20 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Pant, Shankar, Krunal, Kuldeep, Siraj and Thampi.....I would like to try these youngsters for the WI ODI series.

6 new players and 9 experiences ones, would be a good mix.

Still feel thampi n siraj shud play in A-tour and then domestic......

As of Now Sran(if fit) rajpoot  and nathu(if fit) shud go to Wi........ These are bowlers that can complete every aspect in this bowling lineup. Would like to add avesh soon but there is no domestic cricket behind him to back him so it wont happen.

Shardul thakur also stands in line before them so i really dnt see these 2 going......I hope they really do select Rajpoot. Rajpoot looks a really good LOI prospect. 

The main problem being selectors, the lowly selection company don't have the vision or guts to let go have been n guys like Rahane who r not fit for ODI cricket, we have enough talent pool but nothing being tapped for last few years in ODI, like always selectors are regressive n waiting for **** to hit fan to make changes like they did during Dhonis term in test cricket for three or more years to fire him n still he was playing as a non captain, smh.

I trust the selectors. Still remember the reaction here after our squad was announced, loads of people were saying that Pakistan have a legitimate chance of beating us. Thampi, Shankar etc need to prove their mettle on A Tours first. They're not super talented like Pandya, Pant etc that they deserve to be fast tracked.