Indian Players ignore Vijay Mallaya at a charity event for Kohli foundation.

beetle

But if Mallya has good relationship with Gavaskar then whats the harm? I am not defending Gavaskar but in general this is how life is.

If person A has been my friend and he hates my another friend(person B), then doesn't mean i have to choose between the two. I can still like them both as they both have been good to me but just have to accept that A and B will never get along.

If Mallya's relationship has been good with Gavaskar in the past before all the kingfiaher fiasco, thenwhy should he cut off his friendship all of a sudden. Its not that Mallya is a terrorist for which he deserves such treatment. He might be wrong but that doesn't mean Gavaskar should avoid him. Thats their business and friendship. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

But if Mallya has good relationship with Gavaskar then whats the harm? I am not defending Gavaskar but in general this is how life is.

If person A has been my friend and he hates my another friend(person B), then doesn't mean i have to choose between the two. I can still like them both as they both have been good to me but just have to accept that A and B will never get along.

If Mallya's relationship has been good with Gavaskar in the past before all the kingfiaher fiasco, thenwhy should he cut off his friendship all of a sudden. Its not that Mallya is a terrorist for which he deserves such treatment. He might be wrong but that doesn't mean Gavaskar should avoid him. Thats their business and friendship. 

Mallya is one of the most wanted men in India and I believe he will be or is already even on INTERPOL's person of interest lists. CBI is trying to extradite him

27 minutes ago, maniac said:

Mallya is one of the most wanted men in India and I believe he will be or is already even on INTERPOL's person of interest lists. CBI is trying to extradite him

Yes I know all of that but he is not like Dawood Ibrahim that Gavaskar should avoid him. 

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yes I know all of that but he is not like Dawood Ibrahim that Gavaskar should avoid him. 

What crime they did is different but why would you talk to the most wanted guy in your country?

would you go and meet Edward Snowden if he was in India and publicize it all over the internet?

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

What crime they did is different but why would you talk to the most wanted guy in your country?

would you go and meet Edward Snowden if he was in India and publicize it all over the internet?

This was just a casual encounter, picture taken? Did Gavaskar gloat about that meeting.

If was a picture taken by someone, and thats it.

Also, Lalit Modi is wanted in India too. If later Lalit Modi is seen with some players then are the players wrong then too? Clearly Lait Modi might know Indian players because of his relationship with them since inaugural IPL.

May be players did not approach these people. May be Mallya approached Gavaskar and wanted to talk and he just obliged instead of saying no fk off which could be rude?

Sorry to burst the bubble, aisa kuch bhi nahin hua. My friend donated to his charity

Virat tweeted my my friends pic with him - 

I was curious about the Mallya episode, he said Sachin came and went quick due to Mallya but the team, was there till the end and they sat with him and took pics etc, nothing like what the article suggest

7 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

How did he come if he was not invited. Why trust this news?

Those kind of events, tables of maybe 12  seats are sold to companies or individuals. They invite their guests to the table.He would have been invited by the person who bought the table 

On 6/7/2017 at 1:26 AM, maniac said:

Malya has not done any crime.