Fahim Ashraf vs Hardik Pandya --- Who's better?

5 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Fanboys like that are funny from both sides. They should not be taken seriously. We all have our favorites. We get blinded by our love for them and make such statements. I think its quiet normal now a days since social media is a big thing now.

Agreed.  And the most you can say about Fakhar at this point, is that he has had a promising start.  That's about it.   I wouldn't be too excited about his future prospects if I was a Pak fan.  Maybe greenbro team can get a year or so out of him.   I mean, at his very best, he's much worse than the likes of Robin Uthappa.  I know it sounds harsh, but its true.

I can understand that his success in the latest CT would have really excited Pak fans, who are really desperate to have some decent ODI batsmen in their team who can bat with strike-rates that are acceptable in today's cricket.  But realistically, the guy has some serious holes in his batting.   

5 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I think anyone who has seen him can say that he is far from perfect as a batsmen. However in my opinion I don't care how bad he looks as long as he gives us a good start. At the moment its premature to right him off as it is to hype him. No batsmen starts with a perfect technique. I think its all about the attitude of the batsmen more than his technique. If he can improve on that, like develop more shots. He will be a fine batsmen. Cause what ever happens from here will be upon him. If he really has the drive to improve he will. If not he will fail like all the others who came before him. No one knows what the future holds for him but him. 

Let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.   No batsman has a 'perfect' technique. But Zaman's problems are far more gaping, not just how he 'looks'.    And he's not a 18 year old who can radically change his methods.  Late 20s right?  And that too "officially".   

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

You may not have claimed it directly, but your fellow greenbros have.  And its part of the same delusion on the batting front so it merited mentioning.  The larger point is about cherry-picking a self-serving and misleading "stat" to justify an outlandish claim and massively overrate a pak batsman.   Geddit?  

Such statistical stupidity is not limited to goofy greenbros alone - Years ago, there was a nutty Indian fan who wrote an "article" using statistics to claim Agarkar was a better ODI bowler than Akram  and I used his statistical approach to show that Symonds was a better ODI bat than Tendulkar.  

That is some epic trolling.

On 11/21/2017 at 8:28 PM, the don said:

Indian fans may not have seen much of Fahim but he is a much better hitter of pace bowling . Hardik likes the spinners.

Personally i reckon fahim has more potential with the ball.

Hardik has been playing likes of pat cummins and faheem sohail tanvir in some t20 cup.

What a joke of comparison ,if thats the comparison you want to make ,pandya has bowlers like tanvir aka dinda for 30 runs in IPL.

Padosis always have the most absurd comparisons.

On 21/11/2017 at 8:28 PM, the don said:

Indian fans may not have seen much of Fahim but he is a much better hitter of pace bowling . Hardik likes the spinners.

Personally i reckon fahim has more potential with the ball.

Why isn't Fahim playing much then? The comparison doesn't make sense till Fahim plays more. I thought he would start playing regularly soon. :confused:

6 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Hardik is a better fielder thats about it.

typical delusional greenbro comment.  Pandya has already achieved 10 times more with the bat than Fahim will in the next 2 years.  

Put it this way, Pandya's weakest skill - his bowling, is as good if not better, than Fahim.  The rest can't even be compared.

17 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Faheem is a better hitter of the cricket ball

Based on what exactly? Hitting a couple of 40 meter dinky "sixes" off of hapless bangladeshi bowling?   Pandya has scored 50s in ODIs against NZ, Aus, SL, Pak.   

This is exactly what I mean, when I point out that you are a victim of typical Pakistani delusions.  Baselessly claiming that one player is better than the other, because he wears a green shirt.   

20 hours ago, sandeep said:

This is exactly what I mean, when I point out that you are a victim of typical Pakistani delusions.  Baselessly claiming that one player is better than the other, because he wears a green shirt.   

It is not about the Green Shirt. 

Malik also wears green shirt, but situation is like this that Malik's hard hitting is considered much lower than Fahim Ashraf. 

Also Fahim Ashraf is bowling much better than Wahab Riaz or Irfan and many other regular fast bowlers from Pakistan at moment.

Fahim was already little better than Pandya in bowling. but it seems that his bowling has improved recently, making this difference much longer. 

On 11/24/2017 at 3:39 AM, Shaz1 said:

Faheem is a better hitter of the cricket ball. A better bowler as well. His fielding is not bad but Pandya’s is excellent. If I wanted a lower order hitter I would pick Faheem any day. I’d probably use Pandya as a 12th man for his fielding alone.

he averages 20 with sr of 76.92...big hitter????...hahahhah  lahori logic at its best

38 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

its true.....leg side boundary was 40 meters in warm up match...as on side pitch...hahaha pathetic arguments from @Shaz1

I believe that Faheem has indeed got the power hitting ability. Just watch his 3 sixes against Sohail Tanvir in the national t-20 cup. All these sixes gone for long distance. Therefore 40 meter boundaries in warm up match is not an issue. 

Actually these sixes are monsters. There is some thing in them which Dhooni had when he hit those helicopter shots. 

On 6/12/2017 at 8:00 AM, ThePhenomenal1 said:

When this pakistani player destroys an indian bowler the way Pandya demolished Imad Wasim, then talk.

Imad Wasim is considered a good bowler now? lol, but pandya ofcourse is a clutch big gun player...just not tested against pak fast bowling. 

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He also destroyed Shadab Khan albeit in a losing cause.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

To be fair he was flighting it looking for a cheap wicket due to match situation. If the match was even slightly open then no way would that line have been bowled. So I don't think you can for certain extrapolate a a lot from it asides from Pandya having the ability to smack it when it's in his zone.

Anyways about the thread. What a joke of a comparison lmao. This fahim guy cannot break into the Pakistani team crying for a pace all rounder and somehow he's being compared to Pandya. This guy is a lolly pop bowler and honestly I don't know much about his batting but if it was any good he already would have made an impact in such a  poor overall batting lineup 

Edited by AmreekanDesi