What is Jadeja doing in this Indian team!!

15 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Well he was golden ball and man of the tournament winner last ct.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

he is still ordinary in LOIs and depends a lot on the pitch. Last time, pitches were drier and he got a lot of help.

he is still ordinary in LOIs and depends a lot on the pitch. Last time, pitches were drier and he got a lot of help.

Who said he hasn't been ordinary ? I would say below average in the recent times. You said he won matches only in tests, I gave an example of him winning matches in odis.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Welcome back Mr Jadeja hater :nice:

You were missing all these years jadeja was winning matches for India. 

"all these years"... You had to go back to 2013 ..4  years back to remind me of his impact..lets play Kaif in as he scored match winning score in 2001 Natwest..Lets play Munaf Patel in, he took wickets in 2011 worldcup...Lets play Rayadu in, he scored 100s in Zimbabawe back in 2014.. 

Even Afridi, who we Indians keep makign fun of, had better bowling (i am not even talking about this battign) performances and MOM performances than this looser...

A population of 1.3 billion and we have this vella Jadeja representing us a premier spinner... PATHETIC.. and more pathetic are his fans..

The guy has played 4 T20 worldcups and 1 50 over world cup, and check his stats.. DID NOTHING WITH THE BAT.. Less said about his bowling the better...

If you dont think run-outs, fielding, catches dont win matches then i dont know how to explain you.. Warne was saying Jaddu would be the second man he would put in after Kohli from this team.. It was just an off day in final..

warne loves Jaddu because of IPL 1 n him unearthing Jaddu n making him a star.

Thats why he calls him a rockstar constantly.

its not because of performance.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, bleaf27 said:

Thus, if he isn't picking wickets or scoring runs then anyone with a minimum level of fielding ability should be replacing Jadeja

You are twisting words here. That should be a minimum criteria. Rest should be build upon that.

Let me give you an example.

In baseball the scouts will ask a new pitcher to pitch three consecutive balls at 90 + mph. You can argue all day long that I can throw a slider a curve etc etc but that is the minimum requirement.

You have to run 60 yards in less than 7 secs,

That is what I am talking about minimum standards of fielding. Those should be strictly enforced, No where I am claiming that I can run faster and field better but I cannot bowl I should be picked over others. 

On 6/19/2017 at 10:53 AM, veer said:

If you dont think run-outs, fielding, catches dont win matches then i dont know how to explain you.. Warne was saying Jaddu would be the second man he would put in after Kohli from this team.. It was just an off day in final..

it's not a off day only in the final, its a lot of off days. This guy is portrayed as an allrounder in our team. A couple of years ago, some even started saying that he is a better allrounder than Shakib. Hell, this guy is not good enough to even shine Nabi's all rounding skills, let alone Shakib. If you are picking a player solely on his FIELDING ability, that tells a lot. Even the great Jonty Rhodes contributed with the bat. He truly is a pathetic batsmen, became a better bowler these days but nothing to write about outside of India. If you pick him as a bowler, there are better bowlers than him. If you pick him as an allrounder, please come again. 

6 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

it's not a off day only in the final, its a lot of off days. This guy is portrayed as an allrounder in our team. A couple of years ago, some even started saying that he is a better allrounder than Shakib. Hell, this guy is not good enough to even shine Nabi's all rounding skills, let alone Shakib. If you are picking a player solely on his FIELDING ability, that tells a lot. Even the great Jonty Rhodes contributed with the bat. He truly is a pathetic batsmen, became a better bowler these days but nothing to write about outside of India. If you pick him as a bowler, there are better bowlers than him. If you pick him as an allrounder, please come again. 

Perfect post! Summed it up..

Bowler.. He is an above average bowler

Batsman... He is absolutely pathetic.. Only 1 match winning 50 in his entire career

Fielder : Absolutely Awesome

Overall, he can maybe play for Kenya, NewZealand, but trust me, he wont find a spot in any other team..

In short we are carrying a bits and pieces bowler who can field well in Indian final 11.. A team with population of 1.3 billion and only one sport..

IS THIS THE BEST WE CAN DO!

2 hours ago, Khota said:

You are twisting words here. That should be a minimum criteria. Rest should be build upon that.

Let me give you an example.

In baseball the scouts will ask a new pitcher to pitch three consecutive balls at 90 + mph. You can argue all day long that I can throw a slider a curve etc etc but that is the minimum requirement.

You have to run 60 yards in less than 7 secs,

That is what I am talking about minimum standards of fielding. Those should be strictly enforced, No where I am claiming that I can run faster and field better but I cannot bowl I should be picked over others. 

So let's say we achieve a minimum level of fielding throughout the team , Lets say on a scale of 0 to 100 , 70 points which may include grading on throwing , running , catching , throwing at the stumps all are taken in context - Indian team decides that 70 is the threshold for all players to have on a minimum and all our players are above that.

If Jadeja scores 90 on the fielding criteria and a different spinner or another all rounder ; let's say for example Raina or Kuldeep score 80 or 85 or even 75 then why do we need Jadeja ?     Jadeja's role in this team is to pick wickets and score runs and he's failing in them both.   whether he scores a 90 in fielding is irrelevant - replace him with an all rounder or a spinner who can take more wickets than him or score more runs that him as long as they are above the 70 points on the minimum grading for fielding. 

Hopefully , this makes it much more straight forward 

Edited by bleaf27
8 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

So let's say we achieve a minimum level of fielding throughout the team , Lets say on a scale of 0 to 100 , 70 points which may include grading on throwing , running , catching , throwing at the stumps all are taken in context - Indian team decides that 70 is the threshold for all players to have on a minimum and all our players are above that.

If Jadeja scores 90 on the fielding criteria and a different spinner or another all rounder ; let's say for example Raina or Kuldeep score 80 or 85 or even 75 then why do we need Jadeja ?     Jadeja's role in this team is to pick wickets and score runs and he's failing in them both.   whether he scores a 90 in fielding is irrelevant - replace him with an all rounder or a spinner who can take more wickets than him or score more runs that him as long as they are above the 70 points on the minimum grading for fielding. 

Check his username.... You think you can get explain anything to a guy like him...  fielding fielding fielding.. thats what this khota keeps harping about.. no wonder why we had guys like Kaif play 150 matches for team India.. I guess some BCCI babus are indeed 'Khota's

4 hours ago, bleaf27 said:

They all need to meet 70. No more no less.

4 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Check his username.... You think you can get explain anything to a guy like him...  fielding fielding fielding.. thats what this khota keeps harping about.. no wonder why we had guys like Kaif play 150 matches for team India.. I guess some BCCI babus are indeed 'Khota's

You have never played any sport have you?

Unfortunately some of you have a close mind set with no exposure to sports. You need to meet a minimum criteria.Have you ever seen an NFL combine. It  will be an eye opener for some of you. 

Let me make it clear minimum athletic ability is a must. You can take the best cricket player and put him against a random baseball outfielder or infielder and you will see the baseball player can run circles around him. Literally.

Edited by Khota
2 hours ago, Khota said:

You have never played any sport have you?

I am more fitter and athletic than you can ever be in your dreams. 

I play 50, 35, 25 and 20 over club games over the weekend and usually play 3-4 matches on weekends. I open the bowling and come as a middle order batsman. On average, I bowl more than 20 overs of fast bowling and can bat pretty decent. 

And yes, my bowling and batting is the reason why various clubs want me. Fielding is only 5 percent of the game.