Dhoni: when will the torture end???

maniac

9 minutes ago, kira said:

hahah changing goalposts like a loser :hehe: 

First let's settle whether kohli is a bigger fan of sachin or dhoni or have you already taken a L on that? :hysterical:

lol... if we believe in tweets by players than surely we have to believe quotes like this. 

Kohli bigger fan of who? Usse kya lena dena :hysterical: Kohli is a sachin fan who denied that? That does not mean Kohli is not a Dhoni fan. Infact unlike you I dont hate any Indian players, so I am also a Sachin fan. So what?

7 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Seriously, its so retarded if they are still in this butthurt mode even after so many years...

Your one post triggered those chamchas.. That's how incesure they are.. You saw in that dravid thead what that manaic did :cantstop: Just an example..

They got trolled hard back in 2012.. It still hurts. Lucky them I wasn't there :phehe: back then.. 

47 minutes ago, maniac said:

So if win the next odi and seal the series,what is the point of him playing the last 2 games?

but then again there will be Karthik to replace him.

As I said the torture will continue 

There is a point though. Lets be honest, Dhoni will play the 2019 WC whether anyone likes it or not. Kohli & Shastri wants him in the team and thats what matters. Now Dhoni don't play test cricket anymore,  so remains out of touch from the game most of the time. He needs more and more game to get back into the form before 2019 WC. Resting him now makes no sense. Infact I would want him to play domestics or county (List A version) during free time.

Post 2019 he needs to go...agreed.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

Also, I am sorry to say but Kohli lacks any vision as a skipper. Post 2017 CT was the perfect time to create a back-up keeper incase Dhoni hits very poor form or injury etc. But they brought back Karthik instead. :facepalm:

If he don't trust Pant, atleast KL Rahul could have been molded as a keeper under Dhoni's guidance. Ganguly did it with Dravid remember? But Kohli is no visionary like Dada.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Also, I am sorry to say but Kohli lacks any vision as a skipper. Post 2017 CT was the perfect time to create a back-up keeper incase Dhoni hits very poor form or injury etc. But they brought back Karthik instead. :facepalm:

If he don't trust Pant, atleast KL Rahul could have been molded as a keeper under Dhoni's guidance. Ganguly did it with Dravid remember? But Kohli is no visionary like Dada.

If you think Kohli is the reason why we don't have any new wk, then you are in a bigger denial than I initially thought. Get well soon dada. 

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

If you think Kohli is the reason why we don't have any new wk, then you are in a bigger denial than I initially thought. Get well soon dada. 

Not denial but I know what you mean. Maybe Kohli is intimidated and cant go against someone of Dhoni's stature. But he could have kept Dhoni in the team and created a backup. Instead he brought back KD. Would you deny Kohli's lack of vision as a skipper? Why we went back to Parthiv Patel in test cricket? There was no Dhoni there. Why did we went back to Yuvraj Singh? Why KL Rahul gets dropped regularly?

When Dhoni was young he faced the same dilemma with Sachin, too big a player to drop etc etc. But unlike Kohli, he played smart and created backup.