Why is Dhoni still playing T20s for India?

SecondSlip

6 hours ago, Khota said:

So many good comments in thisthread. Shame the man is still there. 

Yep so much support for our God kartick. He will debut next match. Dhoni ll be dropped don't worry. All they need is your kotha facts to realize. 

Edited by Rasgulla
4 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Yep so much support for our God kartick. He will debut next match. Dhoni ll be dropped don't worry. All they need is your kotha facts to realize. 

It is not about Karthick or Dhoni, it is about the best possible player on the team. I am the biggest fan of dhoni but there is a time for everything. Nobody loves Kohli more than I do but currently he is acting like an arrogant damn fool. I am not into hero worship.

Did I tell you once before that I am agnostic.

On 10/10/2017 at 9:48 AM, speedheat said:

Utter selfishness, money hungry what else?? He knows if he retires from t20 his market value will go down, will be loosing a big chunk of money in ipl

YUP hit the nail on the head. His IPL stock will go down once retire from T20s...only selfish reason he's still there in T20is

Ganguly is asking Dhoni to play differently in T20I. He wants team management to have a talk with him. Poor Dhoni is not capable of doing that right now. If he fails against SriLanka, that will be end of him as he won't be able to do much in South Africa or England. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/21397386/ms-dhoni-approach-t20s-differently-sourav-ganguly

Edited by wanted_desi
17 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Ganguly is asking Dhoni to play differently in T20I. He wants team management to have a talk with him. Poor Dhoni is not capable of doing that right now. If he fails against SriLanka, that will be end of him as he won't be able to do much in South Africa or England. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/21397386/ms-dhoni-approach-t20s-differently-sourav-ganguly

Wet dreams.. kuch nahi hoga. He will be fine.