No Shreyas Iyer (and Md. Siraj) in team 11 for T20i till series won?

fineleg

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

Guys NZ is no 1 side in this format right. 

Let them get thrashed in a game or two they will come to their senses.

Odds are we will end the series again having never beaten NZ in a t20.

let us say Nzl are caught on an off day and are all out for 110....Rohit and Kohli our early after India is 50/3 after 6...Karthik as usual out after a beautiful 30(28) and Dhoni 26*(53)  @velu khush,Bunty Khush,Shastri Khush,Kohli khush

1 minute ago, maniac said:

let us say Nzl are caught on an off day and are all out for 110....Rohit and Kohli our early after India is 50/3 after 6...Karthik as usual out after a beautiful 30(28) and Dhoni 26*(53)  @velu khush,Bunty Khush,Shastri Khush,Kohli khush

i obviously dont share you pessimism on Dhoni but this team sucks for a t20, i think they will get duly and promtly trashed.

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

i reached a level now that i enjoy the misery of dhoni haterz more than feeling sad for our loss :musicus:

59 minutes ago, velu said:

i reached a level now that i enjoy the misery of dhoni haterz more than feeling sad for our loss :musicus:

What happened to the other Dhoni fans?...reminds me of that B grade  Alien movie I saw once on HBO where the heroes couldn’t kill the alien monsters and then they figured out that solution-there was a core on a spaceship and you had to destroy it to end these monsters....

looks like admins did the same by disabling down vote button to sidhoni,sscomp,shunya etc :cantstop:

still cant stop goldensun though :fear1:

Edited by maniac
26 minutes ago, maniac said:

What happened to the other Dhoni fans?...reminds me of that B grade  Alien movie I saw once on HBO where the heroes couldn’t kill the alien monsters and then they figured out that solution-there was a core on a spaceship and you had to destroy it to end these monsters....

looks like admins did the same by disabling down vote button to sidhoni,sscomp,shunya etc :cantstop:

still cant stop goldensun though :fear1:

for me he reminds me Rocky :p:

If we play nehra and we lose, which is very likely since we have such a pathetic record against NZ, nehraji ki biryani khichdi mein badal jaegi.

Everyone will blame nehraji and his silly farewell match.

Haar ka sehra ....nehra !!

Edited by beetle