Kamal Haasan says right wing Hindus have started employing terrorism

BeautifulGame

TN is majority Hindu. But bjp is very Indian. When sl tamils who were hindus were slaughtered delhi sided with sinhalas..so yeah in TN national parties dont have say.

Maybe... that’s the tragedy with BJP. Both Sikhs and Tamils hate BJP/Hindus for the historical atrocities done by Congress...

Congress has been one lucky MF party... hope it pays for its past deeds someday and people start differentiating between Congress and BJP...

For all it’s past deeds Congress and it’s allies might manage to win in TN as it won in Punjab... while people keep on hating BJP...

14 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

He said also Hindus, have started employing it - which implies it already exists with Muslims. 

he should emphasis more :phehe:

this is what happens to all atheist guys when asked about other religions :rotfl:

27 minutes ago, asterix said:

Maybe... that’s the tragedy with BJP. Both Sikhs and Tamils hate BJP/Hindus for the historical atrocities done by Congress...

Congress has been one lucky MF party... hope it pays for its past deeds someday and people start differentiating between Congress and BJP...

For all it’s past deeds Congress and it’s allies might manage to win in TN as it won in Punjab... while people keep on hating BJP...

Dude i am notbtalking about ipkf and 1987. I am talking about 1996 to 1999 its clear that both congress and bjp sided with sinhalas. Its not a problem but Tamils will never forget it unfortunately. Odds are bjp with its current north indian flavor of Hinduism will find it difficult to get mainstream support in TN.

Dude i am notbtalking about ipkf and 1987. I am talking about 1996 to 1999 its clear that both congress and bjp sided with sinhalas. Its not a problem but Tamils will never forget it unfortunately. Odds are bjp with its current north indian flavor of Hinduism will find it difficult to get mainstream support in TN.

There’s been mistakes done by the previous dispensation of BJP. The current one s different.

However, they don’t have any realistic chance in TN... but they keep on trying...

On 11/4/2017 at 11:44 AM, Muloghonto said:

he is right. Biggest problem i have with Hinduvta is they have trashed 2000 year old tradition of hinduism being non-denominational, non-centralized and pan-theistic, with a denominational, dogmatic and linear version, which is just 'copy-cat of Islam'. 

Very well put.This is not the hinduism i know or most south indians will recognize.

4 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Never uttered a word when JJ was alive. 

None of these guys had the guts to utter words when she was alive, a truly towering figure. TN politics has been reduced to circus after her demise. She might have been corrupt, but was one helluva of an administrator and authority. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

None of these guys had the guts to utter words when she was alive, a truly towering figure. TN politics has been reduced to circus after her demise. She might have been corrupt, but was one helluva of an administrator and authority. 

Hey, our captain was up against her, fearless and no holds barred :phehe:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYdcZL_C-WgeIIMoI5TSa