India's Yo-Yo Test Report Card: Ashish Nehra reveals Yuvraj Singh yet to pass it

velu

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

Ashwin has endurance, read somewhere that he regularly finishes among the top in long runs. Speed and agility is his problem. O' Keefe from Australia has the highest yo yo score among all international cricketers, but he doesn't look like a Maxwell/Warner/Smith on the field, does he? Similarly Doug Bollinger, the Aussie fatso has higher yo yo score than the likes of ABDV, Rabada, Steyn, Kohli, Pandey etc. 

13 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yo-Yo is about endurance. Raina put on a lot of weight after marriage. 

great that he has endurance,great that he passed the yo yo test, but the embarrassment that he is on the field exposes the uselessness of this yo yo test, ashwin finds it hard to move forget chase after the ball

It doesn’t take Yo-yo tests to determine Yuvi is done. I can empathize that he is no

longer the athlete he once was after his recovery from cancer but in he was not good enough to perform any more. He shouldn’t have played after 2012. We did try to move forward in 2015 when we had a relatively young team but we seemed to have regressed since.

53 minutes ago, maniac said:

It doesn’t take Yo-yo tests to determine Yuvi is done. I can empathize that he is no

longer the athlete he once was after his recovery from cancer but in he was not good enough to perform any more. He shouldn’t have played after 2012. We did try to move forward in 2015 when we had a relatively young team but we seemed to have regressed since.

He was too good before cancer hit him .Selectors just couldn't have let him go away without giving him the chances to see of he had it in him .

They should have stopped selecting him atleast 2 or more years back. We would have remembered him for his earlier cricket instead of blaming him for missing out on this and that.

Unfortunately when Ravi asked Yuvi can you do the YO YO test, Yuvi went yeah gave him the secret handshake n went "YO Wassupppp" Shastri was perplexed n showed him how Raina did it n failed , Yuvi asked him can you do it? Shastri got aggravated n Yuvi went ,HOW can you ask me to do the test, have you scored as many international runs as I have? N we know what happened next!

Also i have been reading n hearing that Yuvraj is in NCA prep for yo yo test ............

Why isnt he playing Ranji?????? Has someone told him pass yo-yo get into the team......???

One thing that worries me is that this Yo-yo test has actually made people forget that they were kicked out becoz of their poor perfomances