Potential trouble for MSD...

asterix

20 hours ago, Shunya said:

Allright, fair enough, let moderators decide on it. 

But talking about Rasgulla and his posts is little hypocritical. Far worse quality posts from lot of people are being allowed day in and day out here. And you keep repeating the same thing about Rasgulla this, bot that, chamcha this, chamcha that in every thread. Unnecessary riling up people in the name of Dhoni hate is there is every thread and then blaming it on Rasgulla for trolling is hypocritical. 

Lol...I know Dhoni doesn’t get a lot of love these days but looks like you guys accept any gibberish that looks like support :laugh:

Forget about content of the posts “Sachin” “Dhoni” or whatever but the fact that you can comprehend his spam is not exactly an achievement :cantstop:...do you guys have a code or something?

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Lol...I know Dhoni doesn’t get a lot of love these days but looks like you guys accept any gibberish that looks like support :laugh:

Forget about content of the posts “Sachin” “Dhoni” or whatever but the fact that you can comprehend his spam is not exactly an achievement :cantstop:...do you guys have a code or something?

Oh, Dhoni and his fans must be having sleepless night to know that Maniac and others on ICF does not love him anymore. Sad!!!

I believe you all have already chased away Sidhoni and SScomp and other Dhoni fans with your personal attacks and spamming of forum with Dhoni hate posts and threads. And Rasgulla is next in line I guess with all the personal attacks seen in every thread. Hope he stays around, afterall, he is still better than Sachin chamchas.

Edited by Shunya
2 hours ago, maniac said:

maybe they can decipher the following for the unfortunates that cant understand it.

He is part of that worse qualify posts gang..

20 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Oh, Dhoni and his fans must be having sleepless night to know that Maniac and others on ICF does not love him anymore. Sad!!!

I believe you all have already chased away Sidhoni and SScomp and other Dhoni fans with your personal attacks and spamming of forum with Dhoni hate posts and threads. And Rasgulla is next in line I guess with all the personal attacks seen in every thread. Hope he stays around, afterall, he is still better than Sachin chamchas.

I am not to blame

a) Dhoni himself with his pathetic performances

and most importantly 

b) Mods for disabling the downvote button.

48 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Unlike the bot rasgulla those two were actully humans with emotions so they left seeing dhonis poor peformance but That bot rasgulla will always stay here as he is no human but  the bot specially designed for parroting dhoni.

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

That's exactly what he does... I heard back in sachin tuk tuk days they were humiliated by Dhoni fans. So that has deeply hurt virgins like him. :aha: This 40 yr virgin has support from that troll who deleted posts on daily basis where they get owned and edits posts . He even merges threads to protect his gang. NOW they are attacking you.. 

I ain't going anywhere don't you worry.. I enjoy annoying those virgins who are extremely frustrated :phehe: like speedhead who does Rasgulla Rasgulla in every thread.. He can't live without my posts. 

Edited by Rasgulla
2 hours ago, Shunya said:

Quit making stuff up. Sidhoni requested to be banned due to exams. He used to message most of the admins to ban his id. As for sscomp, he still posts here same frequency as before. As maniac said, disabling the downvote is the reason they left/post less since they couldn't abuse it anymore. 

14 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Quit making stuff up. Sidhoni requested to be banned due to exams. He used to message most of the admins to ban his id. As for sscomp, he still posts here same frequency as before. As maniac said, disabling the downvote is the reason they left/post less since they couldn't abuse it anymore. 

Okay, sure I believe you. You also quit making stuff about others. What is this bullshit about downvotes n all. Stop classifying people as per your convenience so you can attack them in every thread again n again. 

6 hours ago, Shunya said:

Okay, sure I believe you. You also quit making stuff about others. What is this bullshit about downvotes n all. Stop classifying people as per your convenience so you can attack them in every thread again n again. 

When they have nothing to say.. Its usually their back up. Lunge,bot,down vote. SS and mainly sid said it couple of times how these idiots attack posters that they don't even post anymore cause they dont want to argue with them.

Edited by beetle
1 hour ago, Shunya said:

What stuff am I making up? You go through their post history and you can clearly see all they did was downvote others. And how is it attacking? Some of these posters clearly are insensitive, especially those two kids.