Video shows killing and burning of migrant labourer in Rajsamand, Rajasthan

Gollum

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

That is the hypocrisy of MSM. If it was the other way around, it will be reported as  a man of a certain peaceful community, but now look how they bring the perp's religion in every report. Journalism in India is a sham.

This holds true only for NDTV. Other channels don't hide the identities of victims/perpetrators anymore. 

23 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

True & what do you think about the people who are calling him a Hero on social media and most of these people are the so called 'Educated ones'...Won't be surprised if a few ICF members are also rejoicing & celebrating this barbaric act.

Sick. That is even worse than the killing. 

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

The people who killed Rudresh have been arrested and put behind bars, also denied bail. They were PFI goons who had political enmity with the RSS Shivajinagar unit. There was enough coverage after that incident and since I was in Bengaluru that time i can vouch for the fact that the media/activists there covered it a lot and even Siddhu and his police force were quick to make the arrests, the mastermind was a high level PFI leader from Shivajinagar. Congress and even many Muslims outrightly have accepted that SDPI/PFI is a communal org and should be banned. Just a matter of time before PFI is banned all over India.

Regarding the Punjab killings of non Sikh leaders there have been arrests made and Amarinder Singh has come out hard on the KLF-ISI links. Many arrests are being made and you don't see a vast majority of Sikhs celebrating the killings. Again there was media coverage. 

This murder is different from the other 2. It is a targeted hate crime and the brutal killing was live recorded by a 14 year old child. This happens only in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. This wasn't a political murder or international conspiracy, just pure hatred towards another person. If Muslims make live videos of butchering Hindus you can be very well sure that media will cover it relentlessly unlike this case where it has been brushed under the carpet. This was a lone wolf terror attack and there should be no whataboutery here. Worse than this execution is the behavior of a vast majority of Hindus on social media, behaving like how ISIS supporters behave after every terror attack in the West. 

This is gruesome and affects the narrative for hindus thoroughly. It is an isolated incident and should not be condoned at any level. The video makes it worse. My point being that in other cases, 'absence of evidence is not evidence of absence'. Lynchings happen in Kerala, WB, Tripura by leftists goondas for which there is no questions asked by certain channels like ' why does this happen only in Rajasthan/MP/Haryana. Politicising the hate crime is wrong.

5 hours ago, zen said:

Should be treated as a crime. Attempts to link it to religion are unwarranted. 

Religion X, 100,000 incidences in the name of religion 

Religion Y, 100 incidences in the name of religion 

The general logical conclusion cannot be people of Y are turning in to or acting like to people of X 

Even 1 is too many Zen.  And you can't deny that such violence appears to be increasing.  

There are BJP politicians openly campaigning with incendiary rhetoric - this is blatantly illegal under Indian law - its called incitement.   If common sense and 'normal' people don't speak out against this nonsense, then things like this get worse.  Please don't try to defend hate crimes  by claims of "isolated" incidents.  

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

This holds true only for NDTV. Other channels don't hide the identities of victims/perpetrators anymore. 

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/647110/honnavar-tense-missing-youths-body.html

Happened today when muslims allegedly killed a hindu youth..

A minor accident involving an autorickshaw and a two-wheeler belonging to two people from different communities ended in communal violence on Wednesday. Several people were injured in the incident.

Mesta, a fisherman, went near the Shani temple on Wednesday after the violence. However, he didn't return. A few people spotted Mesta's body on Friday and informed the police, who shifted it to taluk hospital for postmortem. The police said that it's still not clear if it was a case of murder or suicide.

A large number of people gathered near the hospital alleging that a group of youths belonging to a particular community had abducted Mesta and murdered him. Uttara Kannada Deputy Commissioner S S Nakul and IGP (Western Range) Hemanth Nimbalkar held an emergency meeting at the hospital and reviewed the situation.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/647110/honnavar-tense-missing-youths-body.html

Happened today when muslims allegedly killed a hindu youth..

Here the Muslims allegedly killed a Hindu youth after communal violence caused by a traffic altercation. I condemn this incident but can you really compare this with live recording of an execution? 

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Here the Muslims allegedly killed a Hindu youth after communal violence caused by a traffic altercation. I condemn this incident but can you really compare this with live recording of an execution? 

No, this was to show how the perps are not named and shamed here. If it was the other way around, the victim's religion will be on the headlines and there would be op-eds, candle vigils and award wapsis all over it.

Edited by coffee_rules

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

No, this was to show how the perps are not named and shamed here. If it was the other way around, the victim's religion will be on the headlines and there would be op-eds, candle vigils and award wapsis all over it.

I am not sure print media and their sites (Hindu, Telegaph, DC, TOI etc) reveal the names of the communities involved in such violence. Mostly the media channels do this stuff. 

One more reason to have a BJP goverment. There is accountability, scrutiny of everything under BJP rule.

There are many incidents happening around country but for so called secular parties, its all part of daily routine and never gets discussed. There are so many poverty or, communal incidents but its ignored as it secular crimes.  So if you want justice , better to elect a BJP government. 

21 hours ago, sandeep said:

Even 1 is too many Zen.  And you can't deny that such violence appears to be increasing.  

There are BJP politicians openly campaigning with incendiary rhetoric - this is blatantly illegal under Indian law - its called incitement.   If common sense and 'normal' people don't speak out against this nonsense, then things like this get worse.  Please don't try to defend hate crimes  by claims of "isolated" incidents.  

I agree with your general sentiments but note that such elements would be in most communities. And they are usually punished for their crimes 

Majority of ppl in Ind follow religions that originated in the region. We can see how everyone lives together despite some differences in general

On the other hand, look at the regions where majority follow foreign religions and the situation of minorities (Kashmir in Ind where Pandits were kicked out, minorities in general in Pak, etc) there

I look at increase / decrease in terms of proportions. I would assume religion based crimes would be at their peak in 40s due to partition. Let’s put a number -> 20% of its 360M population was involved in hate crime.  Today, Ind’s population is 1.3B, so if 10% of its population is involved in hate crimes, the trend is not increasing (even though 10% of 1.3B would be the larger number)

Also note that in Ind, Muslim population as a percentage has increased as well. Roughly 10% of (360M) its population was Muslim in 1950. Currently it is roughly 15% (of 1.3B)

Due to easy accessibility to various media platforms, we would see a relatively more and in depth coverage of such events. More coverage today does not imply that as a percent hate crimes (esp by Hindus) have increased 

PS Will add a note on Pandits. In 80s, approx. 170k lived in Kashmir. Today, the number is less than 5k. Population of Kashmir has doubled since the 80s

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

I agree with your general sentiments but note that such elements would be in most communities. And they are usually punished for their crimes 

Majority of ppl in Ind follow religions that originated in the region. We can see how everyone lives together despite some differences in general

On the other hand, look at the regions where majority follow foreign religions and the situation of minorities (Kashmir in Ind where Pandits were kicked out, minorities in general in Pak, etc) there

I look at increase / decrease in terms of proportions. I would assume religion based crimes would be at their peak in 40s due to partition. Let’s put a number -> 20% of its 360M population was involved in hate crime.  Today, Ind’s population is 1.3B, so if 10% of its population is involved in hate crimes, the trend is not increasing (even though 10% of 1.3B would be the larger number)

Also note that in Ind, Muslim population as a percentage has increased as well. Roughly 10% of (360M) its population was Muslim in 1950. Currently it is roughly 15% (of 1.3B)

Due to easy accessibility to various media platforms, we would see a relatively more and in depth coverage of such events. More coverage today does not imply that as a percent hate crimes (esp by Hindus) have increased 

PS Will add a note on Pandits. In 80s, approx. 170k lived in Kashmir. Today, the number is less than 5k. Population of Kashmir has doubled since the 80s

Who are you teaching this demographics lesson to? Yourself? Because I don't need it.  There are political candidates out there who are using incindiery rhetoric to campaign for votes - the fact that such an approach is viewed as one that can get votes, instead of turning people off, is a problem.   I'm not surprised though.   I remember Modi himself using such tactics before the Gujarat riots in a shameless attempt to get votes.  "India has a population problem, and those people don't want to follow hum do hamaare do, its hum paanch, hamaare pachheees" - Garbage like that.   

57 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Who are you teaching this demographics lesson to? Yourself? Because I don't need it.  There are political candidates out there who are using incindiery rhetoric to campaign for votes - the fact that such an approach is viewed as one that can get votes, instead of turning people off, is a problem.   I'm not surprised though.   I remember Modi himself using such tactics before the Gujarat riots in a shameless attempt to get votes.  "India has a population problem, and those people don't want to follow hum do hamaare do, its hum paanch, hamaare pachheees" - Garbage like that.   

So I guess this^ is just a rant against BJP ....

Edited by zen

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Look at these JNU idiots using this incident to call on Hindutva Terrorism. Behuda log bein brainwashed by commie teachers.

Idiots 

Edited by zen

20 minutes ago, zen said:

So I guess this^ is just a rant against BJP ....

They are responsible for the words and deeds of their candidates.   I have no love for Congress, or most politicians in India.   I genuinely thought that Modi had left that nonsense in the past, and would hopefully adhere to better standards.  

But you are free to assume that I'm "anti-BJP" so that you can carry on with your delusions.  

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Look at these JNU idiots using this incident to call on Hindutva Terrorism. Behuda log bein brainwashed by commie teachers.

Brainwashed idiotic scumbags. I wouldn't call them names if they similarly protested radical Islamic terrorism and Naxal terrorism, but no they won't & don't......they celebrate when our soldiers are killed in Kashmir and when civilians/police are killed by LW terrorists. We should never take these extreme left wing jholawallas seriously, they are brain dead hypocrites. I agree that Hindutva elements are a threat to our society but I will never stop condemning radical Islam and red terror.........can't say the same about these folks. 

A few days ago (on Babri Masjid demolition anniversary day) an innocent Hindu youth (not affiliated to any party/group) who was helping out priests in a local temple was abducted and murdered in Uttara Kannada by peacefuls because there was a communal incident somewhere nearby (standard Islamic behavior: A and B have a fight and B goes and kills C). Body was found in a lake 3 days later, savage savage murder, Siddu govt trying its best to cover up but anger brewing in those regions. Can't even post the pics of the body, downright gory and scary. Besides the youth was a Dalit fisherman (only 20-21 years old :((), but to maintain secular balance the liberals won't dare speak a word about this. Karnataka has become such a violent place in the last decade or so with large scale radicalization, dark days further ahead. 

On 12/9/2017 at 8:33 AM, coffee_rules said:

Your hinduvta bias is showing. 

Hinduvta is a Nazi-esque, BS ideology, which dabbles in terrorism. Cow vigilantism is terrorism. Romeo squad is terrorism. So is blowing people up over imaginary sky-friends. 

Hinduism, like all other religions, is a relic of an ignorant age, fit to be consigned to the heaps of history. Nothing more.