India vs Sri Lanka - 3rd T20I (N) at Mumbai, Dec 24 2017

puneet28

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Rohit, Hardik, Dhawan, Dhoni (against spin) all can hit big. Even Kohli can but he has a different modus operandi, generally doesn't play much in the air. 

Where did i say cant hit big. All im saying apart from Dhoni and Virat, the rest dont spend that much time in the gym to beef up and get those big hench arms and their vegetarian/ fussy indian diet hinders all these players and makes them look thin.

Just now, LordPrabhzy said:

Where did i say cant hit big. All im saying apart from Dhoni and Virat, the rest dont spend that much time in the gym to beef up and get those big hench arms and their vegetarian/ fussy indian diet hinders all these players and makes them look thin.

Dude

kohki Rohit Dhawan kl Raul pandya . Big power hitters . You 5ft 1 veggie for gujurat . Don’t be inferior complex 

5 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Sorry I misread 'be big' as 'hit big', my bad. Still I think some of of our players are quite healthy fit, not all are veggie either. 

Edited by Gollum