MS Dhoni Set To Continue Till 2019 World Cup, Says Chief Selector MSK Prasad

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

Man stop repeating same stuff again and again, its not going to make ur argument stronger. Also when u yourself say his performance going down , why we are dying and stoop do down to defend him. Cant we move on and try domebody fresh and new. You talk about 8-9 inning he did well according to u but to me he can only play subordinate role he is no more a match winner. And country like india doesnt have any scarcity in batting and keeping so whats the problem in trying new player when we had enough time. Pant ne run nahi mara tha last season me with best strike rate to karthik k ksun se surkhab lage the tumhi bsta do, vijay shankar ne domestic me run nahi maare the, what abt mayank, so domestic ki baat na hi karo. Rahul ko t20 me kyun bitha diya tha dhwan k aane pe, when he is within top 10 batsmen in t20.

why wnt repeat again n again coz the stupid question ever ends. 

Every players perfomances dips. do u think tendulkar played the same way his whole life..................... as long as player is contributing thats what matters .

M stating facts with number, tere pass nhin hai kuch bhi to cchekta reh

Acc to u .................well who are u 

Agree he is no match winner but he is a utility cricketer .....................in LOI u need either.................1st go n find match winners ten drop him .Aaj tak yuvraj singh ko nhin replace kr sake  hai hum.....u think as if it easy to drop a player and get new one in and he will start performing from day 1. 

U have to back ur top players no matter what, arent england backing cook. Yes u cant live on past reputation so a plyer has to contribute in someway during his dip. Dhoni makes runs may not with same effect but has played enough good inning when others failed, good behind stumps, helps youngsters, both captain rohit n kohli has acknowledged his help. Ask a young chahal or a kuldeepwhom wud they want behind the stumps while bowling, u dnt value that help ask wasim how bigger help was imran to him or ask many indian bolwers about sachin or zak. Experience dukaan men nhin milta.

I have seen players in awful form- ganguly 2005 cudnt touch the ball forget making , was a liability in field so he was dropped

yuvraj when his runs dried , his bowling also vanished n so did fielding now had both dept of his working he still wud have been backed. 

Its simple a team needs to back it top player and in return a player has to contribute in someway

So didnt pant get selected ....................not given a proper chance wo iss team mngmt ka prob ahi 

Ofcourse  we have good talent in pant, samson, kishen but they also have to earn it

Samson has finally scored well this domestic , 

Pant shud have been given more chances but who stopped him from scoring runs For india-A or domestic ..........getting a chance is in no one hand but u have to keep performing . If they are struggling to score their well forget about interational level. 

Indian cricket men waise bhi seedhe tarike se chaance kum hi milta hai 

Again i have criticised enough times that youngtsers are not getting chance and thats kohli mindset issue he doest trust someone easy

About mayank- top order has a lot of competition.

Now  sure ull points wud have dried up so ur only counter defence wud be left to call me bhakt. Go ahead call it ......................show u have nothing much to prove ur point. Ur just like anyone on nukkad jisko bas badlna hai ........................just like new players need backing so old players and it has happened in past to.

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why wnt repeat again n again coz the stupid question ever ends. 

Every players perfomances dips. do u think tendulkar played the same way his whole life..................... as long as player is contributing thats what matters .

M stating facts with number, tere pass nhin hai kuch bhi to cchekta reh

Acc to u .................well who are u 

Agree he is no match winner but he is a utility cricketer .....................in LOI u need either.................1st go n find match winners ten drop him .Aaj tak yuvraj singh ko nhin replace kr sake  hai hum.....u think as if it easy to drop a player and get new one in and he will start performing from day 1. 

U have to back ur top players no matter what, arent england backing cook. Yes u cant live on past reputation so a plyer has to contribute in someway during his dip. Dhoni makes runs may not with same effect but has played enough good inning when others failed, good behind stumps, helps youngsters, both captain rohit n kohli has acknowledged his help. Ask a young chahal or a kuldeepwhom wud they want behind the stumps while bowling, u dnt value that help ask wasim how bigger help was imran to him or ask many indian bolwers about sachin or zak. Experience dukaan men nhin milta.

I have seen players in awful form- ganguly 2005 cudnt touch the ball forget making , was a liability in field so he was dropped

yuvraj when his runs dried , his bowling also vanished n so did fielding now had both dept of his working he still wud have been backed. 

Its simple a team needs to back it top player and in return a player has to contribute in someway

So didnt pant get selected ....................not given a proper chance wo iss team mngmt ka prob ahi 

Ofcourse  we have good talent in pant, samson, kishen but they also have to earn it

Samson has finally scored well this domestic , 

Pant shud have been given more chances but who stopped him from scoring runs For india-A or domestic ..........getting a chance is in no one hand but u have to keep performing . If they are struggling to score their well forget about interational level. 

Indian cricket men waise bhi seedhe tarike se chaance kum hi milta hai 

Again i have criticised enough times that youngtsers are not getting chance and thats kohli mindset issue he doest trust someone easy

About mayank- top order has a lot of competition.

Now  sure ull points wud have dried up so ur only counter defence wud be left to call me bhakt. Go ahead call it ......................show u have nothing much to prove ur point. Ur just like anyone on nukkad jisko bas badlna hai ........................just like new players need backing so old players and it has happened in past to.

Just like u i m also a poster so better ask urself first " tht who are you". I said it before and saying again all the facts and number which u r putting is of no use and just to keep his average good ireespective of team victory/loss. Tu bol rha hai young player needs him, than this sitation would always be there so dont replace him ever . And no any player who debut dont become a matchwinner overnight, kohli kya aate se hi match jitane laga tha. You have to provide opportunity  and backing to make a match winner out of a potential  talent so dint understood ur logic here, chance denge hi nahi and needs match winner, beta jab chance karthik/ dhoni jaido ko milega aur Rahul jaisey talent pavalion me baithenge to ghanta match winner milega, now this is a fact deny if u hav justification. Cricke is still the game of skill primaily batting and bowling if you loose those no matter how fit u r , u cant do a jack. Agar fitness hi main hota to jadeja bahar nahi rehta odi squad se aur 11 k 11 cricketer marathon runner hote cricketer nahi hote. And last but not the least kisi younger player se jab PR commentry team puchegi ki what they think abt dhoni so what do u expect  them to say "chukia hai BKL" .

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Just like u i m also a poster so better ask urself first " tht who are you". I said it before and saying again all the facts and number which u r putting is of no use and just to keep his average good ireespective of team victory/loss. Tu bol rha hai young player needs him, than this sitation would always be there so dont replace him ever . And no any player who debut dont become a matchwinner overnight, kohli kya aate se hi match jitane laga tha. You have to provide opportunity  and backing to make a match winner out of a potential  talent so dint understood ur logic here, chance denge hi nahi and needs match winner, beta jab chance karthik/ dhoni jaido ko milega aur Rahul jaisey talent pavalion me baithenge to ghanta match winner milega, now this is a fact deny if u hav justification. Cricke is still the game of skill primaily batting and bowling if you loose those no matter how fit u r , u cant do a jack. Agar fitness hi main hota to jadeja bahar nahi rehta odi squad se aur 11 k 11 cricketer marathon runner hote cricketer nahi hote. And last but not the least kisi younger player se jab PR commentry team puchegi ki what they think abt dhoni so what do u expect  them to say "chukia hai BKL" .

If avg , numbers are irrelevant then what is relevant?

How much time is left to groom a new keeper ?

How can u drop an middle order exp player when the whole middle order is inexp and inconsistent?

What has dhoni done to be dropped? I dnt think any batsman who avg 60 with s/r of 84 in the year can be dropped....

What has other done to earn oppurtunity? pant didnt make his chances count for India -A neither domestic. Ok he didnt get a fair chance doesnt mean u stop scoring 

N about giving chances, let them earn 1st. National caps khairat men nhin bante jaate 

Chance nhin doge.....chance kamaye jaate hai . Atleast in kartik defense hi earned his chances 

About ur skill question- dhoni has made runs......argument over yahi pe 

Fitness who says only fitness. Played 8-9 good innings which helped team in winning ,  this yr avg 60 , s/r 84..........fitness + perfomance . Keep saying acc to u he didnt perform, hell team won.....

Now pant avg 37 this ranji 

kishen - 44

samson 52

Their domestic avg this yr is lesser then dhoni this yr avg and mind u he is on dip, a pahse that comes with every cricketer and they come out of it . Now arent their young cricketer who are scoring at an avg of almost 100 this yr now thats what u call putting ur case .

So ur telling that younger player like samson, pant will give better feedback then dhoni an experienced cricketer. :giggle::giggle:

Prithvi shaw ko coach bna lo fir to .

Matalb dhoni to bewakuf , kabhi cricket khela nhin usse koi exp nhin hai , aise hi muh utha ke one of the best odi captain ban gaya. Sir koi bhi experienced  player seekhata hi hai, even an underachiever like ishant sharma wud be of gr8 help to bowler. I read an interview of Sandeep warrier where he talked bout how sreesanth (the dhakkan ) use to help him plan wkts. 

Only keyboard warrior like u can discard the value of experience.....

why do u think they say their has to be blend of experience n youth in team . 

Stop bringing rahul in between very point, i hve written many times he hasnt been treated well and ur saying the same thing ...so no point adding something to the debate on which we both agree. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If avg , numbers are irrelevant then what is relevant?

How much time is left to groom a new keeper ?

How can u drop an middle order exp player when the whole middle order is inexp and inconsistent?

What has dhoni done to be dropped? I dnt think any batsman who avg 60 with s/r of 84 in the year can be dropped....

What has other done to earn oppurtunity? pant didnt make his chances count for India -A neither domestic. Ok he didnt get a fair chance doesnt mean u stop scoring 

N about giving chances, let them earn 1st. National caps khairat men nhin bante jaate 

Chance nhin doge.....chance kamaye jaate hai . Atleast in kartik defense hi earned his chances 

About ur skill question- dhoni has made runs......argument over yahi pe 

Fitness who says only fitness. Played 8-9 good innings which helped team in winning ,  this yr avg 60 , s/r 84..........fitness + perfomance . Keep saying acc to u he didnt perform, hell team won.....

Now pant avg 37 this ranji 

kishen - 44

samson 52

Their domestic avg this yr is lesser then dhoni this yr avg and mind u he is on dip, a pahse that comes with every cricketer and they come out of it . Now arent their young cricketer who are scoring at an avg of almost 100 this yr now thats what u call putting ur case .

So ur telling that younger player like samson, pant will give better feedback then dhoni an experienced cricketer. :giggle::giggle:

Prithvi shaw ko coach bna lo fir to .

Matalb dhoni to bewakuf , kabhi cricket khela nhin usse koi exp nhin hai , aise hi muh utha ke one of the best odi captain ban gaya. Sir koi bhi experienced  player seekhata hi hai, even an underachiever like ishant sharma wud be of gr8 help to bowler. I read an interview of Sandeep warrier where he talked bout how sreesanth (the dhakkan ) use to help him plan wkts. 

Only keyboard warrior like u can discard the value of experience.....

why do u think they say their has to be blend of experience n youth in team . 

Stop bringing rahul in between very point, i hve written many times he hasnt been treated well and ur saying the same thing ...so no point adding something to the debate on which we both agree. 

Bhai aur mai bhi wahi bol raha hun 60 avg to aisey likh rshe ho jsisney usney har match me 50 ys bade 100 maare ho.....tell me how many of them were above 50 and in what context and how many not outs, avg ki baat karega to rayadu phir must hai team me khelne k ljey. And y u keep bringing pant avg for this year ranji.He performed last year and selected for india team, y he hasnt been provided chances not event in t20, dhoni ne kya ukhara hsi t20 me, ab phir se uski avg or strike rste t30 ki mat utja k lana as we all kno how relevant they were.btw do u kno pant avg and sr for last year and his fastest 300 in ranji, Dhoni never had that in domestic or international and it doesnt mean pant is better than dhoni. Tu kya anab sanab likh rha hai khairat me jagah nahi milti, bhai usney perform kiya tha to usko jagah mili thi, but without chance diey usko nikal kyun diey, Agar additional keeper groom karna tha toh they should hav stick with him than super useless karthik.Rather they dropped and demotivated him and  Which clearly reflected in his this year ranji performance. Tu hi bol raha tha na ki intrrnational player jab out of form hotey hai toh we need yo back them, phir youngster ko chance dene ko khairat kyu  bol raha hai when we are clearly in need of one. See if people are asking question  definetely there is something, tujhey kya lagta hai they dont know dhoni avg and sr but thts just a number nothing more than that good for him, selectors , naraz fufa and his blind fans but not good for team india. And samson or kishan ki to mainey baat bhi nahi ki.

Edited by raki05
15 hours ago, speedheat said:

OK keep up your good job :cheer: but carefull Bhakt se Bot na ban Jana...

VirginBots are now warning users not be as retarded as them :hehe: 

Update:

Virginbot has ran away as usual..Won't be seen for a while. Till MTC finds it..

Edited by Rasgulla

Samson,Pant,Kishan we have 3 exciting keeper bats but unfortunately they all are from the same generation where they will not get exposure to

Prove their mettle because of crap like this....By the time they get opportunities they might either be totally washed up or insecure of their spots or just lose some of the flair they would have had early on.

We already are down to only 3 names....the rest are options like Jadhav,Uthappa,Parthiv and Karthik who are just not good enough and past their sell date and then I have a fear that Rahul will be made make-shift to accommodate yaari-dosti gang and that will screw with his skills and confidence and we will have another Irfan Pathan story on our hands.

There is no upside to this MS Dhoni the story that will never be told.

9 hours ago, raki05 said:

Bhai aur mai bhi wahi bol raha hun 60 avg to aisey likh rshe ho jsisney usney har match me 50 ys bade 100 maare ho.....tell me how many of them were above 50 and in what context and how many not outs, avg ki baat karega to rayadu phir must hai team me khelne k ljey.

Virat , rohit ne har match men 50 maare didnt uread above they have almost similar number of perfomances in games

100- uske batting position pe kitne 100 lagte hai. Against eng he came in early he got 100

Raydu agar uske jaisa legend hota usko bhi mauka milta , pehle uska adha krlo fir wo treatment expect kro 

Since when is not out a bad thing

And y u keep bringing pant avg for this year ranji.He performed last year and selected for india team, y he hasnt been provided chances not event in t20, dhoni ne kya ukhara hsi t20 me, ab phir se uski avg or strike rste t30 ki mat utja k lana as we all kno how relevant they were.

So means 1 season perform kiya kaam khatam, rahane , rohit kohli season season perform krke team men aaye

Rahane kitna time bench pe baitha hia 

kohli 1st series theek krne ke baad drop ho gaya tha

I have written he was given a proper chance but thats nothing new, his job is to keep performing 

btw do u kno pant avg and sr for last year and his fastest 300 in ranji, Dhoni never had that in domestic or international and it doesnt mean pant is better than dhoni. Tu kya anab sanab likh rha hai khairat me jagah nahi milti, bhai usney perform kiya tha to usko jagah mili thi, but without chance diey usko nikal kyun diey, Agar additional keeper groom karna tha toh they should hav stick with him than super useless karthik.

I agree we shud groom pant, but pant has to keep performing, last year ki nhin khaa sakta wo 

Rather they dropped and demotivated him and  Which clearly reflected in his this year ranji performance. Tu hi bol raha tha na ki intrrnational player jab out of form hotey hai toh we need yo back them, phir youngster ko chance dene ko khairat kyu  bol raha hai when we are clearly in need of one. See if people are asking question  definetely there is something, tujhey kya lagta hai they dont know dhoni avg and sr but thts just a number nothing more than that good for him, selectors , naraz fufa and his blind fans but not good for team india. And samson or kishan ki to mainey baat bhi nahi ki.

farq ye hota hai ki international player ne wo backing kamayi hoti hai 

For the last time how many times i make it clear ki virat captaincy lacks when it comes to backing youngster.....fir wahi roye jaa rha hai

On 12/28/2017 at 12:30 AM, Muloghonto said:

He is right. Except for Saha, nobody in India is in the same ballpark as Dhoni behind the stumps. As long as the keeper can average 35+ in ODIs and score at a 80-ish clip, the best gloveman will always have my backing. In this case, its still Dhoni by a country mile. 

yes, people forget that even avg 35+ as a keeper is a rarity in some teams. probably because we've got too used to peak MSD. best keeper should play as long as he is reasonably capable with the bat.