Shastri is doing a great job

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

You enjoy losing ? I haven’t seen Shastri lose anything yet except SA test series. Now if that is your complain then you should have a problem with every coach and player who has ever been to SA. If you don’t like his face or something that’s another issue.

It seems like you do. SA was a very winnable series and he lost. Quit telling me about every coach and stuff. This Indian team has enough firepower to win against every team anywhere anytime. Shastri is underachieving. Sifarshi.

On 2/25/2018 at 10:17 AM, Khota said:

I am very fair. Intial cut of selection was made by selectors. Sub selection was on Shastri.

He failed. Fact

No one knows what he does - Fact

No one knows what position he coaches. - Fact

Biggest Sifarshi ever - fact

Parasite - fact

Gavaskar boy -fact

Kohlis chamcha - fact

top post man. I would give you a 100 upvotes if i could. 

Ravi Shastri was caught napping on the opening day of the first Test against England on Wednesday. Shastri was spotted snoozing shortly after the tea session and was promptly woken up by Harbhajan Singh, who was a part of the commentary panel. “Ravi Shastri having a nap there. Wake up, Ravi."

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/india-vs-england-harbhajan-singh-wakes-up-ravi-shastri-post-heavy-lunch-session-watch-video-5289001/

ravi-shastri-m.jpg

seems to be an absolute parasite just hanging on shamelessly for his own share from the cash cow BCCI.He seems just going thru the motions with out any  constructive actions that benefits Indian cricket. At the least , why didn't he take initiatives to give promising youngsters adequate oppertunities with out affecting  the fortunes of the team????? If he was doing this, we wouldn't have been playing the ongoing test with a top 6 of which no player averages +40 in ENG  as of now.A far cry from the past era where Sachin,Dravid & Ganguly  always formed the core of batting in ENG.

Edited by rtmohanlal
9 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

seems to be an absolute parasite just hanging on shamelessly for his own share from the cash cow BCCI.He seems just going thru the motions with out any  constructive actions that benefits Indian cricket. At the least , why didn't he take initiatives to give promising youngsters adequate oppertunities with out affecting  the fortunes of the team????? If he was doing this, we wouldn't have been playing the ongoing test with a top 6 of which no player averages +40 in ENG  as of now.A far cry from the past era where Sachin,Dravid & Ganguly  always formed the core of batting in ENG.

According to him no one has covered as many games as he has while doing his commentary stint so he believes he has great understanding of modern day cricket plus he is liked by Virat and co as he panders to them due to which he is the coach.

6 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Forget about coaching. Just a cricket follower, who sleeps such a great match. :facepalm:

My colleagues went to home watched remaining day, but this guy is sleeping. Such disrespect to the game. 

Even during the ODI’s in India he was falling asleep I believe someone had posted that pic so nothing new after all cheerleader’s real job starts after the game :laugh:

8 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

I blame the whole freaking Gavaskar/Tendulkar/Kohli axis for getting rid of Kumble and placing this parasite.

Cheerleader who was director or manager of Indian team back in 2014 and then as a coach so far in SENA Countries :

Under him and Fletcher in Australia 2014 in Test Series 0-2

South Africa 1-2

England so far 0-1 

So we are 1-5 under his so called leadership :cantstop:

He boasted that give me two years this team are going to be world beaters so far in 1.5 years we are 1-5 overseas 

He claimed that after the ODI and T20 series it would feel like home in England and we saw how much we were at home in the first test match