[POLL] How many regulation catches will we drop in SA test series and who will top the charts?

Gollum

Kitna catch chorenge aur catch ka mujrim kaun hoga?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How many catches will we drop?

2. 2. Who will drop maximum no of catches?

• KL Rahul
    • Vijay
    • Dhawan
    • Pujara
    • Kohli
    • Rahane
    • Rohit
    • Ashwin
    • Jadeja
    • Saha
    • other (specify)
  3. 3. Bowler who will see most drops of his bowling

• Ishant
    • Shami
    • Umesh
    • Bhuvi
    • Jadeja
    • Ashwin
    • Pandya
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/05/2018 at 07:30 AM

We dropped 7 catches in the 1st innings here :wall:. In Cape Town we dropped 2 catches (Dhawan, Shami) but if you count half chances our tally would be much higher. Our slip catching technique is so wrong, Aussies/Saffers/Poms would have gobbled 2-3 catches that Kohli took on the bounce because of poor transfer of weight. But since I explicitly mentioned regulation catches in the poll title, will only count these 9.

9 regulation drops in 3 innings, 3 more left. I was half joking when I predicted 16-20 drops but these mofos are truly a shameless lot. With the mysterious niggle to Saha, we may have to endure more of the useless Parthiv Patel behind the stumps who himself may push us to the 20 mark. I miss Saha :((.

@fineleg see I wasn't being pessimistic, I was being realistic. 

Ashwin to du Plessis, no run, dropped! The ball dipped in and the batsman tickled the ball away for the man at leg slip to fling his right arm. The ball popped out as Rahul tried to gobble it up. The ball went really quick and was past him and that I guess made it tougher for the ball to stick to his hand

9th catch put down this match, Ashwin max sufferer with 6 dropped catches of his bowling. 

Just now, Vilander said:

fark...thats 3 wickets..per test wow.

Another amazing stat, Parthiv Patel dropped as many catches in Centurion (4) as Saha did in his previous 17 completed test matches. If not for Saha I bet the figures would be much higher than just 72 out of 21 !!!!

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Another amazing stat, Parthiv Patel dropped as many catches in Centurion (4) as Saha did in his previous 17 completed test matches. If not for Saha I bet the figures would be much higher than just 72 out of 21 !!!!

lol pappu patel, its not surprising anyone he is our dropmal.

Never thought I would write this, we dropped 0 catches in Jo'berg while SA dropped 5 !!! Modern day miracle. I didn't see any missed catch by us this match, correct me if I am wrong. If that is indeed correct, final tally is 11 with 9 of them coming in Centurion. 

Most drops by Parthiv Patel (4)

Most affected bowler Ashwin (6)