Virat Kohli Captaincy thread

Kachra captaincy. Brings the spinners on after seamers have managed 8/8 wickets. Has 6 overs between Yadav & Ishant, each of them having 3 wickets. What happens next ? He gets Jaddu & Ashwin to bowl in tandem. Ever heard of the knockout punch ?

Kachra captaincy. Brings the spinners on after seamers have managed 8/8 wickets. Has 6 overs between Yadav & Ishant' date=' each of them having 6 wickets. What happens next ? He gets Jaddu & Ashwin to bowl in tandem. Ever heard of the knockout punch ?[/quote'] yep..why would to get any one of from great spell ? 3 overs 3 wickets and he guess what he bowls a spinner for no damn reason :wall:

What was he doing there yelling and abusing Mooli for a non existent run when India are in dire straits? Is this guy a ******* psycho? Think he will be an abusive,irrational,bully once he becomes captain. Dhoni is useless, this guy has zero leadership quality, big problem for us.

More inspiration from VK :two_thumbs_up: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/off-the-field/One-should-be-ashamed-for-criticizing-Anushka-says-Virat-Kohli/articleshow/46875867.cms "It's funny that I never know when my rough patch comes but you make the judgement. In my case, if I don't do well in two games, it's dip in form but if some other player performs two games out of 10, they come back in form," Kohli was at his sarcastic best. "Personally, I was very disappointed. In last five years, the number of matches I've helped India win and the consistently I've played is more than anyone else in the team. I don't think there's anybody else in the team who has done better than me," Kohli answered with same swagger that one finds in his batting. "To see those reactions after just one match was very disappointing for me personally. It makes you lose faith in a lot of people. It's a good thing in a way. You get to know who's with you and who's not. It was not in my control. But the reactions were very disappointing," Kohli said at the function where RCB announced its tie-up with home appliances brand Midea.