The Kohli-Kumble fiasco started even before Kumble started as Coach

27 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

The funny thing is that I played with lots of Indians and not one of them said anything to me, they learnt me Indian sledging.

Wait till  I am back in India in a few months and they are in trouble for not telling me. :aha:

“Back in the day” Indian cricketers were lot more mellow and well behaved...you clearly have not come across the new era rockstars :argh:

1 minute ago, maniac said:

“Back in the day” Indian cricketers were lot more mellow and well behaved...you clearly have not come across the new era rockstars :argh:

Your  are correct it was back in the day . The young cricketers I meet now in India have no idea by nickname and to them I am just Sir :biggrin:

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Chinki word will get people in trouble with the law. It is officially a racist term.

I am fairly chinki and I don't mind it because I don't face the discrimination . But people from the north east or leh ladhakh have to bear the brunt of discrimination for it . For them it is a very racist term.

Just for info....a person can  be taken to court for using that term in India.

yeah true, but that term was not used here as far as i know, is all i am saying.