‘Dhoni does 50% of spinners’ work’: Kuldeep

velu

4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Says the guy who threatens to leave the site and runs off to the admin because of a harmless signature :cantstop: and when did I think highly of myself because I'm a moderator on a forum? You got some comprehension problems?

Lol leave the site.  Chuha for you lol you haven't learnt your lesson yet. Get one point across with out prejudice first.

10 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Looking at this huge thread, could someone clarify what the contents are actually about? I thought it was about Kuldeep praising Dhoni's advice, keeping, etc.

Basically some chuha who thinks he is amitabh bachchan because he is a mod, has wet dreams that everyone who does not think like him is leaving the site because of him :phehe: talk about self involved loser.  Some other posters are reminding him how infantile what ever he has to say is. Triggering some poor sachin fans in the process inadvertantly. All done in good jest but not too sure about the chuha he might be doing all this thinking he is crusading against the whole world. 

22 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Looking at this huge thread, could someone clarify what the contents are actually about? I thought it was about Kuldeep praising Dhoni's advice, keeping, etc.

ICF Mob rule# 1 - No admiration of Dhoni allowed here even if it comes from players themselves. Fans supporting Dhoni will be abused, ganged up, downvoted, etc. Players saying anything good about Dhoni will be trolled and laughed off. Why? 

All because Sachin should be the only who must be admired here, nobody else should come closer. And in case of other legends like Dhoni, they should be ridiculed in every thread because if not their own God will have to take a back seat as we see outside ICF in grounds, with players, etc. This is the only place left for them and they would not let anyone else get any limelight. 

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

This thread is about Sheeple. The blind followers going over the cliff because in their mind their hero Mahapurush Dhoni can do no wrong. 

This thread also exposes deep insecurities and the Chamchagiri that goes on in Indian society. Like needlessly praising Dhoni.

Image result for police inspector shining shoes of politicians in India

if you go through more than a page , you could lots of butt hurt souls :phehe:

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

ICF Mob rule# 1 - No admiration of Dhoni allowed here even if it comes from players themselves. Fans supporting Dhoni will be abused, ganged up, downvoted, etc. Players saying anything good about Dhoni will be trolled and laughed off. Why? 

All because Sachin should be the only who must be admired here, nobody else should come closer. And in case of other legends like Dhoni, they should be ridiculed in every thread because if not their own God will have to take a back seat as we see outside ICF in grounds, with players, etc. This is the only place left for them and they would not let anyone else get any limelight. 

What is ICF Mob rule #2?

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Basically some chuha who thinks he is amitabh bachchan because he is a mod, has wet dreams that everyone who does not think like him is leaving the site because of him :phehe: talk about self involved loser.  Some other posters are reminding him how infantile what ever he has to say is. Triggering some poor sachin fans in the process inadvertantly. All done in good jest but not too sure about the chuha he might be doing all this thinking he is crusading against the whole world. 

Huh? When have I misused my powers? Why are some of you butthurt because I'm a mod. It's a freaking mod. It's funny you guys have been butthurt ever since I became a mod despite never missing whatever the mod powers I have been bestowed upon. You keep burning. You really are sensitive. Getting into regional fights with everyone on the site. Even with telugus like @maniac you bring the regional card out. 

4 hours ago, Shunya said:

You are still butthurt about them :facepalm: They already left or most likely not posting anymore thanks to the torture you guys dished out every day for months and years.

Lol if you look closely they still browse this site. And wtf is this torture crap. If these people get offended by what others say on a random website, then they got bigger problems in life they should deal with.

Rofl Vilander on Laloo. This shyt cracked me up. 

Loving it.

Hahahaha

Agreed.. well said :adore: despite the backlash coward is still hanging on to that mod post because he knows his worth without it. 

Edited by Rasgulla