Dhoni struggling with Bat but Why he should still be in team?

PSB_Zone

7 minutes ago, kira said:

Velu got triggered again :aha: 

I mostly never troll vote your posts velu but you seem to be troll voting almost all my posts which means I have succeeded in triggering and trolling the biggest troll on this forum #IWIN :eyedance:

whenevr i see a troll post , i troll vote :dontknow: 

i may be triggered , but never gets triggered rleated to dhoni 

9 minutes ago, kira said:

Velu got triggered again :aha: 

I mostly never troll vote your posts velu but you seem to be troll voting almost all my posts which means I have succeeded in triggering and trolling the biggest troll on this forum #IWIN :eyedance:

What I believe you were trying to say is that if the consequence of us losing the 2019 WC is moving on from Dhoni for good, then the loss will be a bitter pill that you can swallow, right?

Personally, I don't think he'll hang around post 2019 WC, win or lose. I expect Dhoni to have that much common sense and shame.  

4 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

What I believe you were trying to say is that if the consequence of us losing the 2019 WC is moving on from Dhoni for good, then the loss will be a bitter pill that you can swallow, right?

Personally, I don't think he'll hang around post 2019 WC, win or lose. I expect Dhoni to have that much common sense and shame.  

dhoni will still be physically 26/27 by 2019 :phehe:

yo-yo score of 19 even in 2019 :yess: 

lol @ people talking about PR and conspiracies. 

Nothing wrong with Dhoni playing ODIs. We need him there. Yes, he was ATG level in his first 10 odd years and now he is mostly 2nd or 3rd best batter in the team. But he still can do it as wicket-keeper batsman. His wicket keeping is still top class. His batting was poor in 2016, though he has played very well in last 12 months including few match winning knocks. 

And even if people hate it on ICF or call it PR, players including the captain feels his experience/influence/mentoring is of great value. If you cannot see it, you are just being jealous and ranting out here because its not his fans who are saying it, its the players themselves who are continuosly going on and on about it. 

Edited by Shunya
5 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

I expect dhoni to lose us the 2019 wc in a knockout match with his usual tuk tuk choke performance, and if we lose the 2019 because of that and dhoni gets the proper treatment for such a performance then yeah the loss won't be a bitter pill to swallow because it would be an epic slap to dhoni chamchas and a "I told you so" moment for us.

I do think dhoni will hang around even after the 2019 WC.

8 minutes ago, kira said:

I expect dhoni to lose us the 2019 wc in a knockout match with his usual tuk tuk choke performance, and if we lose the 2019 because of that and dhoni gets the proper treatment for such a performance then yeah the loss won't be a bitter pill to swallow because it would be an epic slap to dhoni chamchas and a "I told you so" moment for us.

I think he'll be fine in England. His bottom handed technique won't be such a hindrance like it is in Aus and SA. 

8 minutes ago, kira said:

I do think dhoni will hang around even after the 2019 WC.

I hope he doesn't, for the sake of his own legacy. 

8 hours ago, sarchasm said:

The poster I quoted suggested Pant can play as a batsman alone. That's absurd because expectations from a pure batsman and a WK batsman is not the same. Pant has chosen to be a keeper and has always (Unlike Samson, for example) played in this dual capacity. Asking him to play as a pure batsman means people would judge only on one half of his skill, and make it easier to unfairly dump him.

But no one will judge him as such. Look at dk he batted in batsman position did poor but everyone knew for a wk bat he was good enough but someone better kept him out. If Pant gets a chance now and bats well what do you think Dhoni will be forced to do ? Pant getting a chance any way possible is the aim here.

6 hours ago, Shunya said:

lol @ people talking about PR and conspiracies. 

Nothing wrong with Dhoni playing ODIs. We need him there. Yes, he was ATG level in his first 10 odd years and now he is mostly 2nd or 3rd best batter in the team. But he still can do it as wicket-keeper batsman. His wicket keeping is still top class. His batting was poor in 2016, though he has played very well in last 12 months including few match winning knocks. 

And even if people hate it on ICF or call it PR, players including the captain feels his experience/influence/mentoring is of great value. If you cannot see it, its just being jealous and ranting out here because its not his fans who are saying it, its the players themselves who are continuosly going on and on about it. 

Well said its a mob even random posters try and take a dig at Dhoni to be accepted lol at ICF its all emotions void of logic. We are talking odi.