KL Rahul has both the highest SR and the highest average in the history of India's T20I cricket .... but is not getting a game even as a back-up.

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

This was never between Rahul and Pandey. Rahul is an opener and naturally he should bat in the top 3. One of Rohit or Dhawan has to make way for him if Kohli wants his place back. 

Indians are clueless on how to enjoy a win or good performance, we always looking for angles on how to piss on anything good.

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Indians are clueless on how to enjoy a win or good performance, we always looking for angles on how to piss on anything good.

Winning bilateral series hardly matters. It's all about getting your team ready for the next world cup. You want to see best players performing out there, not some pretenders. 

4 minutes ago, Lannister said:

This is from Cricbuzz. 

"It's not everyday that you outclass, outpace, outshine Rohit, but such was KL's day."

:laugh: They have no idea what they are writing. 

Cricbuzz articles are rubbish most of the time. Only good thing they have done is the pre and post match analysis with Zak.

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Cricbuzz articles are rubbish most of the time. Only good thing they have done is the pre and post match analysis with Zak.

Yes, Cricbuzz seems like a PR boosting platform for Indian players. You can hardly find any genuine and true articles keeping Indian cricket in mind. I didn't watch the match yesterday and this is what I had to found in their post match analysis. 

On the other hand, a lot of English websites are questioning about Alex Hales's innings. 

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

Winning bilateral series hardly matters. It's all about getting your team ready for the next world cup. You want to see best players performing out there, not some pretenders. 

winning bilateral series does matter. how will be you sure your team is ready if it is not winning?

1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

Have you noticed the face of kohli when Rahul played that flick shot for six of plunkett?...He was totally over-awed...

Even rohit couldn't believe some breath-taking shots which rahul has successfully pulled out ..

This guy is a very very rare talent...

It is not like Kohli and Rohit have not played such shots on their days.  You remember Rohit 100 in 35 balls against Lanka. Rahul was batting on the other hand who scored 89 as well of around 60 balls and he too was overawed by how Rohit was hitting effortlessly in that innings.  Every good or great batsman has such days.

36 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It is not like Kohli and Rohit have not played such shots on their days.  You remember Rohit 100 in 35 balls against Lanka. Rahul was batting on the other hand who scored 89 as well of around 60 balls and he too was overawed by how Rohit was hitting effortlessly in that innings.  Every good or great batsman has such days.

that's the point which i am making....

he belongs to the same league of kohli

7 hours ago, Lannister said:

This was never between Rahul and Pandey. Rahul is an opener and naturally he should bat in the top 3. One of Rohit or Dhawan has to make way for him if Kohli wants his place back. 

I know Rohit is opener but Since KL Rahul cant get into the team as opener over Dhawan/Rohit & Rohit does not want to bat at No 4,it was straight ShootOut between KL Rahul & Manish Pandey. Kohli Kept on Picking Pandey even after repeated failures. I mean Pandey does not have game/ability as to what KL can do

8 hours ago, Lannister said:

In the post match interview with Sky Kohli said he is giving chance to youngsters up the order and glad that they are taking the opportunity. Means that this is just a temporary shift for Rahul and he will be pushed down order soon. Also, seems Rahul is still a youngster for him :giggle:

2 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

In the post match interview with Sky Kohli said he is giving chance to youngsters up the order and glad that they are taking the opportunity. Means that this is just a temporary shift for Rahul and he will be pushed down order soon. Also, seems Rahul is still a youngster for him :giggle:

I will not be surprised if this happens, better yet he may even be dropped  saying Rahul has proved his worth and now he needs some rest.