Legendary actor Sridevi passes away

wanted_desi

I think her family try to hide so many things about her secret Life from Drinking to that mysterious phone,''  6 times in 39 minutes before her death'' which Dubai police now investigate with Mumbai police.

Something very Fishy still not  solves here, ONLY GOD KNOWS MORE

51 minutes ago, Shy9 said:

I think her family try to hide so many things about her secret Life from Drinking to that mysterious phone,''  6 times in 39 minutes before her death'' which Dubai police now investigate with Mumbai police.

Something very Fishy still not  solves here, ONLY GOD KNOWS MORE

S.swami says '' she was Murdered''

Some problem between her and Srilata, her Dubai base sister.Latest news Dubai police

gets  BONEY /SRILATAs PAssport plus tells them '' NOT TO LEAVE DUBAI''.

Hotel room locked and obtained CCTV Footage.This is suspicious police Case

Postmortam will be happen in Mumbai again according to subramanium swami

Edited by Shy9

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

State honors, really? Obsession with film stars runs even in government. Wrapped in tricolor as well for sombody who allegedly died drunk.

And what was contribution of Bal Thackerey ?? To teach Indians how to kick immigrants from other states yet he was given state funeral

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

State honors, really? Obsession with film stars runs even in government. Wrapped in tricolor as well for sombody who allegedly died drunk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thousands of people had gathered for the funeral and to pay their last respects. Many from different parts of India and the some from different parts of the world. She definitely was a very loved artist across the spectrum. RIP.

Edited by Mariyam
Edited as per coffee_sahabs request

On 2/28/2018 at 10:09 AM, Mariyam said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thousands of people had gathered for the funeral and to pay their last respects. Many from different parts of India and the some from different parts of the world. She definitely was a very loved artist across the spectrum. RIP.

I retracted my post noting her Padma Shri status. Yes, Agree on gossip. I have deleted my post , please edit your post if possible. Wrong to speculate. Sad too, she struggled throughout her life, as a child artist, then the dirty south Indian patriarchal cinema industry, got her due fame in HFI and ruled it, unlucky in love, had to settle for a guy named Boney, lucky to have 2 daughters and had to fight for her ancestral property with her sister and lost all of it, and now dying in an accident. 

Edited by coffee_rules
as per Mohatarma Maryam's edited post!

On 2/25/2018 at 11:41 AM, Gollum said:

My 1st Bollywood crush, she was ethereally beautiful. RIP, 54 is no age to die. 

do you remember how she originally looked like before that cosmetic surgery. Her daughter is exact carbon copy of that original look of her.

On 2/26/2018 at 7:01 AM, Muloghonto said:

Sure. The pressure to look attractive is high in any industry where your main marketing commodity is your looks. Whether its being a movie star, fashion model or even a prostitute, it doesn't matter.

Just like how the pressure to be 'extremely smart' is very high in an industry where your main marketing commodity is your brain....or pressure to be extremely fit is very high in an industry where the main marketing commodity is the fitness of an individual.

Comes with the territory.

sridevi  underwent even before she before she became famous in hindi films.

On 2/26/2018 at 10:48 PM, beetle said:

The news says she drowned following loss of conciousness.

It could be fainting due to weakness, fatigue or any other condition.

Drinking and getting into the tub are like drinking and driving.

she was drinking while in the tub.

On 28/02/2018 at 11:32 AM, coffee_rules said:

I retracted my post noting her Padma Shri status. Yes, Agree on gossip. I have deleted my post , please edit your post if possible. Wrong to speculate. Sad too, she struggled throughout her life, as a child artist, then the dirty south Indian patriarchal cinema industry, got her due fame in HFI and ruled it, unlucky in love, had to settle for a guy named Boney, lucky to have 2 daughters and had to fight for her ancestral property with her sister and lost all of it, and now dying in an accident. 

Lol she felt the opposite.

"Speaking to journalist Vir Sanghvi last year, Sridevi recalled how she had to acclimatise to the Bollywood way of working.

She told him that while working in the south Indian film industry she would start shooting at 06:00, but in Mumbai she would wait for Bollywood actors to turn up on set well into the late afternoon, making her feel "restless".

She recalled how the promotions for her first movie in Bollywood "felt like a nightmare" and how she was "very, very uncomfortable" with the scrutiny of Bollywood's paparazzi.

Sridevi was called "Thunder Thighs" by the Bollywood press. For an entertainer who could speak fluently in five Indian languages, she was also mocked for her lack of English-speaking skills by the industry's glossy magazines."

"Bollywood is probably worse (than hollywood) with its history of its patriarchal mindset and the exploitative nature of young women more than men," says a young Bollywood actor on condition of anonymity.

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

Lol she felt the opposite.

"Speaking to journalist Vir Sanghvi last year, Sridevi recalled how she had to acclimatise to the Bollywood way of working.

She told him that while working in the south Indian film industry she would start shooting at 06:00, but in Mumbai she would wait for Bollywood actors to turn up on set well into the late afternoon, making her feel "restless".

She recalled how the promotions for her first movie in Bollywood "felt like a nightmare" and how she was "very, very uncomfortable" with the scrutiny of Bollywood's paparazzi.

Sridevi was called "Thunder Thighs" by the Bollywood press. For an entertainer who could speak fluently in five Indian languages, she was also mocked for her lack of English-speaking skills by the industry's glossy magazines."

"Bollywood is probably worse (than hollywood) with its history of its patriarchal mindset and the exploitative nature of young women more than men," says a young Bollywood actor on condition of anonymity.

And yet after becoming superstar she did very few films in South

44 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

And yet after becoming superstar she did very few films in South

$$$ still cant change what she said herself, just pointing out when someone punks 'dirty south indian cinema' and the actress herself felt otherwise it needs to be pointed out.

btw any evidence on 'dirty south indian cinema industry' ? 

@coffee_rules