Nidahas Trophy 2018: Dinesh Karthik says he learnt the art of finishing from MS Dhoni !!!

velu

8 minutes ago, velu said:

doesnt look old 

Rocky Balboa: Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that.

You do know he was talking about Dinesh in this dialog.
9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Rocky Balboa: Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that.

You do know he was talking about Dinesh in this dialog.

yeah .. abhishek nayar to DK during his boot camp :phehe: 

28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Chasing 122 when Dhawan and Kohli had teed off 100 runs in 12 overs! Wah, Kya baat hain! Dhiraj Bahubali!

:phehe: Rohit and his army scored 140 other day then..  All karthik did is  score 29 out of 169

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Rasgulla
3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

22 runs in one over against an in-form bowler .. who had given 13 runs in the previous 3 overs. 

22 is not the highest runs in an over ever made in cricket.. Dhoni took on pace gunner steyn once.. Who is rubel ? He is nobody

Binny once took 6 wics for 4 runs against Bangladesh.. Does that mean he is a better bowler than Bhuvi and bumrah :cantstop: 

In a parallel lifetime, it was suggested that it was unfair to expect Dhoni to deliver MOTM worthy performances in T20Is as he "only" played around 14 balls on average. Well guess what, it looks like poor Karthik didn't get that memo as he has already delivered 2 MOTM performances in 17 innings even though he has faced less than 11 balls on average. I expect the excuses to get even more creative for Dhoni.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

In a parallel lifetime, it was suggested that it was unfair to expect Dhoni to deliver MOTM worthy performances in T20Is as he "only" played around 14 balls on average. Well guess what, it looks like poor Karthik didn't get that memo as he has already delivered 2 MOTM performances in 17 innings even though he has faced less than 11 balls on average. I expect the excuses to get even more creative for Dhoni.

:cantstop: 31(28) runs for his first MOM..   

When Sehwag has 34(29) in the same match.. MOM awards are a joke. Can't take those seriously unless you are a personal glory hunter like Sachin who is willing to do put the team in misery for his MOMs.. I glad we got ATGs like Kohli, Dravid and Dhoni who play for the team not for any MOMs.