Pugs are the ugliest dogs !!!

velu

@Rasgulla

I used to go to work on a two wheeler. One day a bunch of dogs decided to chase my scooty 

One of them bit into my salwar and when I increased the speed to get away, it got a bit dragged for some time. After that those bast@#$@#terrorised me for almost a year. Even complaining against them did not help because apparently they have more rights than us.:((

Finally I had to get over my fear of driving a car and start going in the car.

Since then , I have lost some of my kind heartedness for the stray dogs.

12 minutes ago, beetle said:

@Rasgulla

I used to go to work on a two wheeler. One day a bunch of dogs decided to chase my scooty 

One of them bit into my salwar and when I increased the speed to get away, it got a bit dragged for some time. After that those bast@#$@#terrorised me for almost a year. Even complaining against them did not help because apparently they have more rights than us.:((

Finally I had to get over my fear of driving a car and start going in the car.

Since then , I have lost some of my kind heartedness for the stray dogs.

poor puppies just want some love but You drove away. Just give them what they want beetlejee:((

1 hour ago, Detonator said:

Google pug's skull. They are the monstrosities bred by artificial selection to meet the 'cuteness' standards. Poor souls can't breathe and get sick throughout their lives. Should breed a dog for it's use not for looks. 

pugs and cuteness :phehe: 

7wG9Wak.jpg

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/stop-using-pugs-advertisements-peta-urges-vodafone-78921?amp

PETA said that the pugs are genetically compromised species with exagerated features developed to look cute but this that cause them constant pain.

While the pugs typically face issues like dental disease, spinal deformities, intolerance of exercise, chronic irritation, pain, skin infection and eye problems, like lagophthalmos, or an inability to close the eyelid completely or to blink properly causing drying of the central cornea, he said they also have "an especially hard time in the heat... in India's climate - and are susceptible to suffering from heatstroke and to collapsing and dying in high temperatures".

Have to agree with peta here.

The phenomenal popularity of pugs in India has a lot to do with the Vodafone commercial. It has resulted in more demand and hence more breeding of these poor creatures.