Darren Sammy Plays Hilarious April Fool's Day Prank On Fans(Mostly Pakistani's)

10 hours ago, kira said:

This sammy guy is so much cringe, hilarious to see the state of pakistani fans who have been reduced to cheering and boot licking this mediocre player because no top player gives any importance to phateecharstan. 

He came to Pakistan when no other player would and for that he got the respect of the nation. I don’t see the issue with that.

Don’t you have anything better to do than spew the same rubbish day in and day out on an online forum. 

9 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

He came to Pakistan when no other player would and for that he got the respect of the nation. I don’t see the issue with that.

Don’t you have anything better to do than spew the same rubbish day in and day out on an online forum. 

He came to pakistan because he's a mediocre player and no other country gives two hoots about him, he saw pakistani fans bending over for him so no wonder he came to pakistan. 

Regarding the "rubbish", what you call rubbish is actually the truth about your country, if you can't hear or read those truths then GTFO

3 minutes ago, kira said:

He came to pakistan because he's a mediocre player and no other country gives two hoots about him, he saw pakistani fans bending over for him so no wonder he came to pakistan. 

Regarding the "rubbish", what you call rubbish is actually the truth about your country, if you can't hear or read those truths then GTFO

What does his ability or relevancy have to do with him coming to Pakistan? I’m struggling to grasp your logic in your first paragraph. As if he decided to come because people in his twitter feed were begging him to do so, if this was the case the likes of Watson and Pietersen would have also come.

5 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

What does his ability or relevancy have to do with him coming to Pakistan? I’m struggling to grasp your logic in your first paragraph. As if he decided to come because people in his twitter feed were begging him to do so, if this was the case the likes of Watson and Pietersen would have also come.

Of course you are struggling to grasp the logic, I can understand :biggrin:

Let me explain, sammy cricketing ability decides his fanbase, since he's not a top cricketer, he's not much in demand. On top of that his issues with windies board have left him out of options, no body really cares about him but then he comes to psl and sees pakistani fans on their knees ready to lick his feet. His ego got a big lift and he liked the feeling of being wanted, so no wonder he visited pakistan, I mean this guy was so unwanted he spent the whole IPL on kings XI's bench, I mean punjab is one of the worst IPL teams and he couldn't even make the XI on the other hand this guy captains one of your best teams, and you still wonder why he came to pakistan

11 hours ago, Lala said:

Dont worry my dear just make us for fun for short time...........But keep in mind, whole world will be Islam in near future. Just wait and see. Remember Yousuf Yohana?? :aha: We can find in India some famous characters like AR Rahuman, Mahesh Bhatt,etc.:cantstop: Your name too in the future will be like Mohammad Lord Analyst :cantstop: 

Firstl, A.R. Rahman is an awesome awesome person who converted to Sufi Islam. He is a very spiritual muslim and normal muslims like you can probably not relate to him as most of you are dogmatic and not try to understand and experience the nature of Allah. 

Regarding Mahesh Bhatt(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahesh_Bhatt), Are you kidding me? Where did he convert... In your wet dreams may be....

13 hours ago, kira said:

Of course you are struggling to grasp the logic, I can understand :biggrin:

Let me explain, sammy cricketing ability decides his fanbase, since he's not a top cricketer, he's not much in demand. On top of that his issues with windies board have left him out of options, no body really cares about him but then he comes to psl and sees pakistani fans on their knees ready to lick his feet. His ego got a big lift and he liked the feeling of being wanted, so no wonder he visited pakistan, I mean this guy was so unwanted he spent the whole IPL on kings XI's bench, I mean punjab is one of the worst IPL teams and he couldn't even make the XI on the other hand this guy captains one of your best teams, and you still wonder why he came to pakistan

The way I see it that he decided to visit the nation as he viewed the security measures as adequate. He came to Karachi on a low profile a moth or two before the recent edition, what was his motive then? Ego? IIRC he did not market this trip and make a big fiasco about it online. 

He liked the feeling of being wanted lol? The guys a millionaire who plays literally every other league, your painting Sammy as a broke cricketer who needed the ego boost of the Pakistani Awaam begging him to come and being wanted. He’s much loved by the people of the Caribbean. 

On 4/4/2018 at 12:29 AM, sarcastic said:

Firstl, A.R. Rahman is an awesome awesome person who converted to Sufi Islam. He is a very spiritual muslim and normal muslims like you can probably not relate to him as most of you are dogmatic and not try to understand and experience the nature of Allah. 

Regarding Mahesh Bhatt(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahesh_Bhatt), Are you kidding me? Where did he convert... In your wet dreams may be....

Mahesh Bhatt converted to marry Soni Razdan (Alia's mom) bro, just like how Hema and Dharmender converted. Besides his mom was a Muslim.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:29 AM, sarcastic said:

I wouldn't mind if mahesh bhatt converted to Islam, Islam deserves a cretin like Mahesh Bhatt. AR Rahman as you said converted to sufi Islam which million times better than regular mainstream Islam, rahman is awesome person indeed

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Mahesh Bhatt converted to marry Soni Razdan (Alia's mom) bro, just like how Hema and Dharmender converted. Besides his mom was a Muslim.

7 hours ago, kira said:

I wouldn't mind if mahesh bhatt converted to Islam, Islam deserves a cretin like Mahesh Bhatt. AR Rahman as you said converted to sufi Islam which million times better than regular mainstream Islam, rahman is awesome person indeed

Thanks for the info about Mahesh Bhatt. I did not know what kind of person he is. But it looks it is an insincere attempt (for the sake of legal implications) conversion and I think he hardly does anything Islamic after that. IMO, the multiple marriages should be banned based on religion. The whole thing of religious personal law stinks of old rotting meat in otherwise good meal. 

Someone should update the wiki about him though. 

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:59 AM, Lala said:

Search in google by "mahesh bhatt converted to islam". You will find plenty of posts. :cantstop:

AR Rehman or Bhatt or more Indian then Islamist... unlike your ppl who prefer more Islamic than their nationality... such piss off's....

On 4/3/2018 at 10:47 AM, NameGoesHere said:

I have never understood these chewtiyas' obsession with conversion.  It seems to exist at every level of society and across classes. 

I mean who the phuck are you to say " I hope he converts"? F*cking moron.  

It used to amuse me, but given how prevalent this sentiment is among these guys it just irritates me.

It'll never happen but I wish one of these days a celebrity trolls them all - "Yes I'll convert. But only if you suck my ___"

Religion na hua.... samosa pakode ho gaye.

Zara try to karo....

On 4/6/2018 at 12:24 PM, TheWall said:

AR Rehman or Bhatt or more Indian then Islamist... unlike your ppl who prefer more Islamic than their nationality... such piss off's....

On 4/5/2018 at 10:43 PM, sarcastic said:

Thanks for the info about Mahesh Bhatt. I did not know what kind of person he is. But it looks it is an insincere attempt (for the sake of legal implications) conversion and I think he hardly does anything Islamic after that. IMO, the multiple marriages should be banned based on religion. The whole thing of religious personal law stinks of old rotting meat in otherwise good meal. 

Someone should update the wiki about him though. 

Bhatt is a hardcore Islamist, probably the biggest Islamic fanatic in Bollywood. Here are videos as proof, supporting Zakir Naik after his ban in India and Bangladesh, praising jihad etc. He has in the past abused Indian Army, called our soldiers eunuchs and supported Pak Military and jihadis, been to Pak many times and interacted with their top anti India voices. His son was one of the main suspects in 26/11, he gave cover to Headley durring the latter's recce trip (http://indianexpress.com/article/india/26-11-trial-prosecution-examines-rahul-bhatt-for-his-links-with-david-headley-5032085/).

One post is too less to cover all his anti national endeavors. He isn't just anti Modi or anti BJP, his existence revolves around harming and breaking India. As expected no action against him and his daughter is the reigning empress of Bollywood.

He even hated his father for being Hindu, he never shows temples in his movies as a matter of principle, he has written many articles insulting the Hindu faith and Hindu saints of the past. He has launched more Pakistani in our films than Indians, visits there frequently and spouts bile against Indians, Hindus basically. Here he is promoting a book 26/11:RSS ki saazish. He basically ruled out any involvement of Pak in 26/11, claiming it to be a conspiracy by Modi, Shah, RSS, BJP, Nepal King, IB, RAW, Indian Army to defame Muslims. Irony is his own son was involved in the conspiracy. Yet this whole family has been let off by our govts, they rule large swathes of Bollywood and have earned enough $$$ to last 10 lifetimes, no accountability, kuch bhi karte hain.Google search karo, defence ka forum dekho, enough indications that he is one of the most prized assets of ISI in India, hum chewtiye hain jo is bhadwe ko jhel rahe hain.

Please don't compare this guy with AR Rehman, one is a nationalist and the other is a filthy traitor.

2611.jpg

2612.jpg