Where are the Kolkata Knight Riders Fan?

Malcolm Merlyn

Welcome to ICF.

:icflove:

Why no love for SRK? :broken_heart:

Thanks Mariyam.

Super excited to meet you people all. As for SRK:Because his last few films have been totally horrible+fed up of his clownish handling of KKR and his nakhras in the stands with his Bollywood Bewakoof gang.

I am sick of Shahrukh and his wannabeness.

On 4/29/2018 at 2:31 PM, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Thanks Mariyam.

Super excited to meet you people all. As for SRK:Because his last few films have been totally horrible+fed up of his clownish handling of KKR and his nakhras in the stands with his Bollywood Bewakoof gang.

I am sick of Shahrukh and his wannabeness.

hope you didn't had the (mis)fortune of sitting through classic Jab Harry met sejal :((

kayyyy kayyyy aaarrrr... always believed in KKR from start that they will qualify for playoffs

btw, we have a whatsapp group for my cricket club, and I have made few $20 bets with few of my fellow mates that KKR will make it to playoffs... I have no idea why people rated KKR so low before the ipl:confused:... the team has some genuine matchwinners in Lynn, Narine, Andre, Kuldeep, Karthik, Mavi, Gill...

I might end up making close to $120 if KKR makes it to the playoffs:aha:

This is a good team. They tick the boxes for many pre-conditions for a successful T20 team...

They have explosive batting at the top (Narine, Lynn)

They have mystery spinner (Narine)

They have commendable domestic fast bowling prospects (Prasidh, Mavi, Nagarkoti)

They have experienced finisher in the middle order (DK)

They have impressive power hitter in the lower order (Russell)

Never understood why the cricbuzz guys were low on them from the tournament start.. If anything, with Gill, Mavi and Nagarkoti getting more experienced after 1 yr of playing, they will become even good next year..