IPL 2018: KL Rahul Gets Special Message From Pakistan Anchor Zainab Abbas

Singh bling

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Dude she is attractive sure....just like many women in the media these days....I mean I don't get what is so exquisite about her? 

She is good looking , PSL anchor , Pakistani ,tweeting about Indian batsman playing in IPL.A perfect matter for entertainment news , What else you need.

our best looking anchors are with finance channels ..

( and they are dumb when comes to finance .. mean they *ing dont know why otm options go up exponentially and keep cribbing )

my fav .. sonia shenoy & tanvir gill

CNBC-TV18-newsreaders__3__400x400.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by velu

6 minutes ago, velu said:

( and they are dumb when comes to finance .. mean they *ing dont know why otm options go up exponentially and keep cribbing )

hqdefault.jpg

Haha we should meet . 

1.women takling business 

2.women talking sports 

3.women smoking a cigarette 

3 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Haha we should meet . 

1.women takling business 

2.women talking sports 

3.women smoking a cigarette 

last week myself and RAF met there at brewsky , jp nagar .. its quite near for me ( and his office is there at koramangla )..

we most probably visit again for IPL finals .. 

1 hour ago, velu said:

hqdefault.jpg

These are old pics Tanvir is no longer with CNBC , may be 5-6 years she left Sonia to now look slightly mature

1 hour ago, velu said:

hqdefault.jpg

Dude I know attraction is a very personal thing, but seriously you gonna compare these two to hotties like Archana and Shonali? 

1 minute ago, mancalledsting said:

Dude I know attraction is a very personal thing, but seriously you gonna compare these two to hotties like Archana and Shonali? 

these are quite normal pics of them , check some photoshoot pics ( diwali pics ) .. anywya these two  i consider as family or homely type , not for :Giggity:  ..

shonali is hawt .. but for some reason i dont find archana attractive 

31 minutes ago, velu said:

these are quite normal pics of them , check some photoshoot pics ( diwali pics ) .. anywya these two  i consider as family or homely type , not for :Giggity:  ..

shonali is hawt .. but for some reason i dont find archana attractive 

I guess u bored of seeing beautiful girls like that in TN on a daily basis. 

Whole world admires KLR :dance:. In an ideal world Kohli should take Rahul under his wing and groom him like how Fab 4 groomed him in the 2008-12 period. Talents like Kohli and KLR don't fall from trees, we are lucky to have both. If Kohli wants to build a world conquering team he needs Rahul as the 'Hand of the King'. If KLR goes on to achieve great things in the future because of Kohli's backing, it will only add to the latter's legacy. Think of Ganguly, a very good player (not great) whose legacy is enhanced because of his mentorship of so many youngsters during his reign who went on to achieve great things.

P.S. Dhoni chamchas stay out of this :pray: and don't drag Dhoni's name because he didn't mentor anybody, don't bracket him with Dada. 

42 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Whole world admires KLR :dance:. In an ideal world Kohli should take Rahul under his wing and groom him like how Fab 4 groomed him in the 2008-12 period. Talents like Kohli and KLR don't fall from trees, we are lucky to have both. If Kohli wants to build a world conquering team he needs Rahul as the 'Hand of the King'. If KLR goes on to achieve great things in the future because of Kohli's backing, it will only add to the latter's legacy. Think of Ganguly, a very good player (not great) whose legacy is enhanced because of his mentorship of so many youngsters during his reign who went on to achieve great things.

P.S. Dhoni chamchas stay out of this :pray: and don't drag Dhoni's name because he didn't mentor anybody, don't bracket him with Dada. 

:offtopic:

49 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dhoni continues to inspire: KL Rahul

Published Dec 22, 2017, 4:20 am IST

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/sports/cricket/221217/dhoni-continues-to-inspire-kl-rahul.html