an outsider's appreciation for CSK fans

maniac

1 minute ago, maniac said:

And you have the time to read through mountains of biased posts against CSK and on top of that get offended and  still have the time to have this amazing social life...wonder how you do that lol

One need not go through all your posts to know who you are...your posts stink quite bad from a distance...no washrooms in the basement? How many months are u holed in there through?

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Also on topic Dhoni seems to have done fine this IPL. where is the question on that ? how is he bad in this IPL.

yup...has been good in patches, but still want to see how he performs for india....in last 2-3 yrs his power hitting has been really crap  for india.

3 minutes ago, AK007 said:

One need not go through all your posts to know who you are...your posts stink quite bad from a distance...no washrooms in the basement? How many months are u holed in there through?

Well the way you have been responding and reacting to every post looks like you have reached the basement too from your busy social life.... you will soon figure it out yourself :laugh:

Edited by maniac

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Well the way you have been responding and reacting to every post looks like you have reached the basement too from your busy social life.... you will soon figure it out yourself :laugh:

Nah, just to get a glimpse of you 'life'. I am not surprised that you like me visiting you though, Bernard Shaw was spot on: "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

49 minutes ago, maniac said:

awww....you are analyzing me now...Thanks.yes I am nervous....cults freak me out....I am on your side....ok? Love Dhoni(PBUH) and CSK(PBUit)

you just insulted ISLAM there, you are insinuating it to be a cult.

1 minute ago, AK007 said:

Nah, just to get a glimpse of you 'life'. I am not surprised that you like me visiting you though, Bernard Shaw was spot on: "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Are you trying to insult lol. I used to be serious and macho during my young days here. You will be alright when puberty hits you, so relax

1 minute ago, Detonator said:

Are you trying to insult lol. I used to be serious and macho during my young days here. You will be alright when puberty hits you, so relax

Not seeing the evidence of the self-proclamation about yourself so far. You are rushing to display your 'machoness'  to a post unrelated to you. Triggered much?

22 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Chevk out in hotstar, you can choose the language. Actuallye trying to recreate the joke commentary of Chennai 28. But it's a movie and was actually funny. These guys are talking like retards. 

lol too much for me man, i could not see the great thing about that movie it was highly recommended by my Chennai friends, it had some fun moments - but very sub culture type.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

awww....you are analyzing me now...Thanks.yes I am nervous....cults freak me out....I am on your side....ok? Love Dhoni(PBUH) and CSK(PBUit)

i was using "padma bhusan Dhoni" and people got offended :p:

but this Dhoni ( pbuh ) seems to be cool , thanks for the idea :hail:

30 minutes ago, AK007 said:

Not seeing the evidence of the self-proclamation about yourself so far. You are rushing to display your 'machoness'  to a post unrelated to you. Triggered much?

If you want to troll @maniac, search for a thread called "Team RISS appreciation thread" and bump it :Giggity:

Edited by Detonator