ESPN Cricinfo test XI in last 25 years

4 hours ago, Lala said:

Who can turn this much of spin in non subcontinent pitches?

Wasim is the king of swing. His inswingers to right handers are lethal. Moreover he is better lower order batsmen who scored even a double century (257*) where trundler Ambrose cant even hold the bat properly.

I dont care how much Murali spins. I care about runs and wickets and impact players. Murali performed poorly in Aus/SA so did Wasim. The team has Gilly at 7 and Wasim is picked as a bowler. He did poorly with the bat apart from that 250 he scored against Zim :cantstop:. I think you need to get your head checked calling Ambrose a trundler. If such is your standards, then Wasim is a mega trundler :cantstop:. Go ahead and come back with more :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: to make up for your lack of funniness :cantstop:

6 minutes ago, Bublu Bhuyan said:

Dravid couldn't even make it to a Test World 11 of the last 25 years :hysterical:

And this makes you happy, why? Does it make him any less of a player than what he was? Even Sanga, Waugh, KP, G. Smith, ABDV, Amla, Ambrose, Steyn, Waqar, Donald, Kumble etc failed to make the cut.