Rohit Fails Yo Yo test on 17th June, gets another chance to prove on 20th

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Anyways England is gonna murder India LMAOO regardless the players.
They are gonna lose it

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

With the set of bowlers England have ,they better hope Rohit fails this test ,atleast 2 more double hundred otherwise

11 minutes ago, Lannister said:

CT was held in England last year, how much did he average then? He is an FTB and on top of that lack kajoons to perform when there's a little bit of pressure. 

I dnt think so he did bad in CT last yr

WC n CT have a lot of pressure which is again not his forte , so dnt expect much

12 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

But his recent form in IPL has been poor and also fitness wise not at his best.

said 2 yrs ago when i saw him bringing holiday weight on WI tour that this guy is lazy which wud start to show once he crosses 30....i think that was the 1st sign....he might score heavy in patta conditions of eng but if he doesnt work hard in this age now sooner or later he will face a huge lump and what worries me he will be our captain by then

5 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Anyways England is gonna murder India LMAOO regardless the players.
They are gonna lose it

it will be a closely fought series, our bowling is better then them so we have an edge if we play rahul in the lineup , if he sits out ill say eng is better 

nobody is denying the skill part but if keep persisting with that thought and keep giving  leverages we wont reach next level. One thing gr8 was bound to happen when kohli was made a captain that he will bring a more serious n approach towards fitness culture and now when is doing it he cnt bend the rules. 
Yo-yo test is conducted in all world teams so their wud be a reason for and if all are doing what is our problem , we have the lowest benchmark also. 
kohli cleared it after an injury
Dhoni is clearing it age of 37
raina worked hard n cleared it 
So whats rohit sharma excuse.

If u give one player and excuse then dump the method , coz ur not setting xample. Fitness was one the biggest reasons why Aus n WI ruled for many yrs. Pak n Indian teams also had skill but never ruled like Aus n Wi did 
Kohli is a showboat .
Yoyo in Indian context is more about politics and grouping up with the right people than encouraging fitness standards.

With the set of bowlers England have ,they better hope Rohit fails this test ,atleast 2 more double hundred otherwise
Not necessarily.
Team England will buckle up surely.
They are half as intriguing as The Australian Team of Olden Era+Desi players are mental midgets often

said 2 yrs ago when i saw him bringing holiday weight on WI tour that this guy is lazy which wud start to show once he crosses 30....i think that was the 1st sign....he might score heavy in patta conditions of eng but if he doesnt work hard in this age now sooner or later he will face a huge lump and what worries me he will be our captain by then
He won't.
Kohli is gonna stay here for long LMAOO

3 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Not necessarily.
Team England will buckle up surely.
They are half as intriguing as The Australian Team of Olden Era+Desi players are mental midgets often

England does not have good bowlers.  No where close to that Aussie side of old.