No Indian citizenship, many Hindus return to Pakistan

Gollum

5 hours ago, beetle said:

Why are they waiting for govt to give citizenship?

Just do what the Bangladeshis do.

Move to other parts and call yourself Indians.

Who is asking ?

Who guaranteed that all of them are in need?

Some can be ISI agents too.

52 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Who guaranteed that all of them are in need?

Some can be ISI agents too.

Just like all the bangladeshis and rohingyas. They are here.

The hindus could have been watched like the rohinyas should be watched.

Where is court now?

Why is it not interested in the misery of these people?

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

Just like all the bangladeshis and rohingyas. They are here.

The hindus could have been watched like the rohinyas should be watched.

Where is court now?

Why is it not interested in the misery of these people?

Unfortunately eminent lawyers like Prashant Bhushan and Kapil Sibbal are more interested in welfare of Rohingyas. 

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

@Alam_dar

India is going far right, isn't it ? 

Far right or Far left or whatever .... JUST save the Poor Hindus. 

Not only Modi is responsible, but whole country is responsible. Why no protests from the human rights organisations upon it? Why 1.25 Billion Indians were unable to privately help 2000 Hindus to pay the electricity bill? 

My preference are simple:

1. India should become part of those countries who allow the political asylum. You need not to give the citizenship, but let the people live till they need the safety, along with allowing them to work. 

This way the 2000 Hindu families or even more from Afghanistan and Pakistan would be able to stay in India without any problems, even for many generations. 

2. Due to this rule, Rohingiyas could also stay and they should stay till their lives are in dangers. 
But they should not get any nationality and should return back as soon as possible. 

3. While the illegal Bengali people could be deported immediately as they are not facing any dangers. 

Pakistan is a lost case. Pakistani Muslims have been religiously brainwashed to that level where they will kill the minorities and keep on humiliating them as keep on deeming it a virtuous act.  It is that LEVEL of aggressiveness and brainwashing, where they should be killed in order to save the other innocent humans from their evil. 

Edited by Alam_dar

4 hours ago, asterix said:

That’s exactly what a group within BJP wants...

This is MEA Shushma Swaraj & Home Minister Rajnath Singh domain...

Modi and Shah cannot control each and every ministry. There’s a powerful group of ministers who have been doing enough to create doubts in Modi’s leadership...

Arun Jaitley, Rajnath Singh, Shushma Swaraj, Gadkari, Maneka Gandhi etc.

Ofcourse Modi will have accountability but it seems there are many undercurrents in the BJP leadership. Not to forget RSS influence (Nitin Gadkari, Ram Madhav etc).

Shushma has been particularly active to hurt the image of Modi among RW...

Jaitley has been successful in saving P Chidambaram & family going to jail, so far...

There are many undercurrents. It’s Modi & Shah vs all (internal + external)...

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I call Bullshit on that. 

To Matlab jab BJP me sab kuch acha ho tab to Jai Modi Jai Shah and whenever **** hits the ceiling it's Rajnath and Sushma's fault.

Sahi h bhai

I concur on this matter with @Stradlater

As captain of the ship ultimately the buck stops with Modi. If he can't handle the heat he isn't a good enough leader. Similar analogy with Manmohan Singh, he wasn't corrupt per se but couldn't control his partymen and coalition partners. If you want to excuse Modi of these sins why not MMS? Modi has a brutal majority in LS (no big coalition headache unlike UPA), peak popularity, has all agencies under his control yet he can't discipline his own party members. Either he is a feku or a pussy, take your pick. 

In this particular case he can't escape. Every single person in India knows that there are Pak/Afg Hindus and Sikhs living in camps waiting for Indian citizenship/residency. Is Modi such a big buddhu that he doesn't know this simple fact? That too being a 3 time Gujarat CM  he surely must have seen firsthand the predicament of Pak Hindus who migrate to neighboring states (in Western India) with high hopes of escaping atrocities back home. How long does it take to keep a tab on these things? May be a 30 minute talk with concerned ministries and one session with IAS officers posted in those constituencies. Do you mean to suggest Modi couldn't set aside a couple of hours these last 4 years to issue orders and gather info related to this issue? Even assuming he is unable to figure out how to get citizenship for them, can't they be allowed to stay in India for a few more years before the obstacles/technicalities are sorted out? Aisi kya naubat aa gayi thi jald se jald unhe wapas Pakistan bhagane ki? There are 40,000 Rohingyas and 2 crore Bangladeshis in this country, has Modi sarkar shown similar urgency to drive those people away? Beggars belief that these frauds are trying to fool us into believing they care about Hindus. UPA at least let everyone in without targeting any particular community, Modi sarkar is selectively targeting the severely persecuted Hindus whilst leaving others at peace. 

one interrogation and ISI agents can be tracked or identified. Once identified they will need surveillance. Rest can be at least given refuge. 

I dont think there is a desire to absorb them here. I feel sad for these people. I mean where should they go? Even if they concert, what do they have in Pak. They only have 2 months worth of reserves. Hindus should be given refuge in this country of all.  

I know that Sri Lanka is a country where one could apply for the asylum. 

I would suggest all the Pakistani Hindus to forget India and please visit Sri Lanka and apply for asylum there. After acceptance of your case as refugee, you will be shifted to any of the 16 developed countries. 

There are thousands of Pakistani Muslims applying for fake asylum all over the world and getting accepted as refugees, why not then Hindus whose case is genuine?

Let me ask the Indian Friends once again, forget about Modi, please tell me what has been done by you? How could there be so little help that even their electricity bills have not been paid? 

It is the same with the Kashmiri Pandits too who are still suffering and not getting enough help. Neither from the government nor from the people of India. 

So, the people of India, where are you and what have you been doing? 

Edited by Alam_dar

"Rule is 1000s of evil people could be killed in order to save a SINGLE innocent life".

Another reality is this that there is no hope left for Pakistan. There is not a single voice left in Pakistan which could speak against the Blasphemy laws, or for Equal Rights for the minorities. 

Reality is "STICK" is the only way forward, and indeed it works. 

In Islam, the punishment of leaving Islam is death. But in Pakistan leaving Islam is not punishable, but it is officially allowed. 

Why?

Because of that wonder, which is known as "Stick". 

Western countries showed no softness upon it, and thus Pakistan was compelled to omit the law of "Apostasy". But these same Western countries showed laziness in case of Blasphemy laws and other laws regarding minorities. 

Even countries like Saudi Arabia were pushed on the issue of Slavery to prohibit it. It was all done on the bases of Stick, while Saudi Mullahs cried a lot that slavery is Halal in Sharia and no one is allowed to make it Haram. But Mr. Stick did it's job. 

Islamic countries should be put under pressure to remove all these discriminatory laws. They will resist, but don't get soft and don't let them go free. At the end, they will give up.

11 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Let me ask the Indian Friends once again, forget about Modi, please tell me what has been done by you? How could there be so little help that even their electricity bills have not been paid? 

It is the same with the Kashmiri Pandits too who are still suffering and not getting enough help. Neither from the government nor from the people of India. 

Indians are busy taking out candle march for attrocities on Rohingyas, protecting Muslims from Saffron terorists, giving citizenship and sheleter to Illegal bangladeshis, sympathising with stone pelters in Kashmir, etc.. After all we are the epitome of secularism bhale hi khud ki marwale secularism should be intact 

Just now, DHONI_FANN said:

Indians are busy taking out candle march for attrocities on Rohingyas, protecting Muslims from Saffron terorists, giving citizenship and sheleter to Illegal bangladeshis, sympathising with stone pelters in Kashmir, etc.. After all we are the epitome of secularism bhale hi khud ki marwale secularism should be intact 

Dear, my question was from ALL the Indians, but these people that you mentioned above are the Liberals. 

But what about the Hindutva forces? What about the millions of people visiting Mandirs every day and making Bhagwan Happy? Why don't they realize making Bhagwan happy is not necessary, but making Humans happy is Obligatory upon them? 

It makes my blood boil to see people taking care of the cows, but no help for the poor Pakistani Hindu community. Why? Are cows important than the human blood? 

11 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

People of India Hindus are either greedy & selfish or naive. Most don't give 2 hoots about these issues and those that do give away large sums to Hindu trusts/Temples/Mutts and some NGOs without following up as to what happens with the money. Many Hindus spend obscene amounts on charities to temples which either lies underutilized or into the pockets of crooks. I wish we spend money helping these genuinely suffering people and the poor rather than giving milk/honey baths or diamond/gold crowns to idle lying stones and idols. All of us have failed, Hindu society too shoulders blame along with the authorities. Hindus must take a leaf out of the books of Sikhs/Muslims/Christians who are not only more charitable but also more sensible and compassionate towards their co-religionists. A single Hindu family may make a sone ka mukut for some deity, same amount can cover electricity bill of those 2000 people for two months....priorities huh? 

12 hours ago, beetle said:

Why?...Pakistani hindus are just like many north Indians .

If  bangladeshis can pass themselves as Indian bengalis in North India..even Pakistani hindus can .

BD citizens first enter west Bengal and then acquire some document , after that they roam all over India.How will Pakistani Hindu's acquire some indian document?Moreover they speak lots of urdu , so if they go to other indian cities and then speak urdu with hindu name then lots of people will be suspicious.If they come to contact with police then they have to disclose their identity o/w they will be in big trouble

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

People of India Hindus are either greedy & selfish or naive. Most don't give 2 hoots about these issues and those that do give away large sums to Hindu trusts/Temples/Mutts and some NGOs without following up as to what happens with the money. Many Hindus spend obscene amounts on charities to temples which either lies underutilized or into the pockets of crooks. I wish we spend money helping these genuinely suffering people and the poor rather than giving milk/honey baths or diamond/gold crowns to idle lying stones and idols. All of us have failed, Hindu society too shoulders blame along with the authorities. Hindus must take a leaf out of the books of Sikhs/Muslims/Christians who are not only more charitable but also more sensible and compassionate towards their co-religionists. A single Hindu family may make a sone ka mukut for some deity, same amount can cover electricity bill of those 2000 people for two months....priorities huh? 

Also they need to care more about their co religionists than cows.I bet if some Pakistani cows cross indian border and india would have been sending them back then there would have been lots of protests

5 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Also they need to care more about their co religionists than cows.I bet if some Pakistani cows cross indian border and india would have been sending them back then there would have been lots of protests

+1, this 'cow mata' madness needs to stop now, totally retarded whichever way you look at it. Target Bangladeshi cow smuggling mafia , inland cattle thieves and illegal/flouting slaughterhouses but what's with checking fridges and hotels/stalls for beef and how are these mofos being allowed to lynch people so impudently .....is India a lawless jungle or what? Rule of law is supreme and all these so called gau rakshaks need to be straightened out ruthlessly. 

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

BD citizens first enter west Bengal and then acquire some document , after that they roam all over India.How will Pakistani Hindu's acquire some indian document?Moreover they speak lots of urdu , so if they go to other indian cities and then speak urdu with hindu name then lots of people will be suspicious.If they come to contact with police then they have to disclose their identity o/w they will be in big trouble

The same way bd citizens acquire papers....illegally.

Bangladeshis get by by speaking mostly in bengali even in ncr...why can't the hindu pakistanis.

If they want to mingle illegally, they can try to speak better hindi.

Point is....they are trying to do it the right way which is not working.

Seedhi ungli se ghee nahi niklata to tedhi ungi karni  padti hai. They should learn for the bangladeshis.