Why is nobody talking about our super **** new ball bowlers?

G_B_

2 hours ago, nikred said:

What experiment was that? To test the English players threshold for handling boredom?

Do whatever experiment you want. Open the batting with Chahal and Kuldeep too but end of the day if you are not playing to win the match you are insulting the game, the opposition and the fans. He was rightly booed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

that i don't know . Only he and the captain can tell.I too was disappointed with Dhoni's way.

5 hours ago, putrevus said:

I would take express inexperienced  teenager over these trundlers. Unless these trundlers have special skills they won't be good enough. This is where Umesh Yadav is so disappointing, he has not grown as a fast bowler  even after a decade of international cricket.

He doesn't have the backing of Kohli and Dhoni never liked pacers anyway. What was he doing on an Aus A tour when India were playing tests in England. back in 2014, or warming the bench in SA after being India's best pacer at home for nearly 2 years? If a pacer only bowls in India or on roads away, then how are his stats going to improve? "Bhuvi" on the other hand gets all the accolades, in part due to his consistency, but does anyone remember what he does on flat Indian decks or even Aus?

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

and again

you cant win jack if you are destroyed with the new ball all the time

forget about our batting issues. This is the number 1 issue India need to correct. We are always playing catch up with the bowling.

I don't get it, you're saying our (new ball) bowlers are bad or that our openers aren't doing too well? If it's the latter then yes we need better opener, or at least openers who're willing to take calculated risks. At the age of 35 and 36 Dada and SRT outperformed this sorry bunch in the 2007 ODI series. The guy called Sharma can't play anything outside his comfort zone, Dhawan has a habit of throwing it away, Rahul has killed Kohli's dog in the past else he'd be an auto pick for openers in LO.

Bhuvi can still be  our clutch new ball bowler,poor guy was clearly unfit today , selfish management unnecessarily rushed him in the playing 11, all he needs to do is do what he did in 2015/16, take some time off improve his fitness and pace, he is a different beast when he bowls in 140+kph, he still has a stellar eco. Rate even in the era of flat tracks. He has a role to play in 2019wc

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Bhuvi can still be  our clutch new ball bowler,poor guy was clearly unfit today , selfish management unnecessarily rushed him in the playing 11, all he needs to do is do what he did in 2015/16, take some time off improve his fitness and pace, he is a different beast when he bowls in 140+kph, he still has a stellar eco. Rate even in the era of flat tracks. He has a role to play in 2019wc

Was Umesh unfit as well bot? Why was phasttt hack thrown away by captain kohli. 

On 7/15/2018 at 8:34 PM, Pollack said:

Why is nobody talking about our super **** new ball bowlers?

Because they were expected to be super sh!T. 

On the other hand, why isn't Rohit criticised for his great batting display of 15(26) chasing 323. 

He bettered it today. 2(18) :rotfl:

Another player after dhoni making a fool out of gullible cricket fans and experts alike.