Team management reduces 4 day practice game to 3 day

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am amazed by the arrogance of this guy (Shastri). The CAC committee (Ganguly, Sachin & VVS) clearly told that though Shastri will be head coach but Zak & Dravid will be bowling & batting consultants respectively for tough overseas tours. Shastri be like none of those working...I need Bharat Arun and Sanjay Bangar. Pathetic.

We already lost the test series in SA. We are almost guaranteed to lose this series because beating Eng in a 5 match series in Eng would be very tough. I hope BCCI kick Shastri out after this tour and if Kohli resists, strip him from captaincy too.

Not happening till the WC.

54 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Yeah, really wondering how bad condition can be for them to avoid a day. Otherwise it sounds just like an excuse.

They saw the ground and were disappointed. 

These are the situations where coaches have to play a role. Players are sometimes reluctant to do difficult practice and coaches have push them. But seems like Shastri himself had encouraged this.

Actually it won't be surprising if Virat and Shastri cancel the tough tours of SA, Australia or England where we lose so many test series. :giggle:

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am amazed by the arrogance of this guy (Shastri). The CAC committee (Ganguly, Sachin & VVS) clearly told that though Shastri will be head coach but Zak & Dravid will be bowling & batting consultants respectively for tough overseas tours. Shastri be like none of those working...I need Bharat Arun and Sanjay Bangar. Pathetic.

We already lost the test series in SA. We are almost guaranteed to lose this series because beating Eng in a 5 match series in Eng would be very tough. I hope BCCI kick Shastri out after this tour and if Kohli resists, strip him from captaincy too.

Damn its a 5 match series. These prima donnas can barely last a 20 over game with their flailing bellies and crap fitness, how on earth will they be able to survive 5 tests more or less back to back?

Glenn McGrath just predicted 5-0. 

Damn its a 5 match series. These prima donnas can barely last a 20 over game with their flailing bellies and crap fitness, how on earth will they be able to survive 5 tests more or less back to back?

Glenn McGrath just predicted 5-0. 
There is no where to hide for Kohli-Shastri now. 5 tough games against a top team followed by Asia cup against arch rivals. All those arrogance that Shastri was spewing in press conference, lets see if he can back it up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

So, what happened in South Africa  ?

Are you really blaming them for going that late to SA. Unlike many teams this Indian team competed in all three tests.

If they had couple of weeks then situations would have different.

23 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

One extra day to drink beer

Shahmstri making most of his holiday

Wouldn't happen under MSD. Now inmates running the asylum

Under Great MSD in 2011 0-4 then in 2014 1-3 and in the post match presentation well its good you know team gets two extra days  off and it’s about process not results :bow:.

12 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:cantstop:

No wonder this guy couldn't make it to XI 11

bakchodi in sauna. Photoshoot chal raha hai kya

K l Rahul gives impression of a nasheri..gaanjaman....he should avoid doing these cheap majdoor type photoshoots he looks like a eenta ,baalu gaara majdoor here,should not pretend as heartthrob of millions ,Im a believer who believes he is the best batsman in the team,not that im annoyed with his recent glam quotient,but he needs to shut his critics first,there are others too who are  burning there asses too, to get in the team

You just have our sympathy doesn't mean you take it for granted,and f@#k our emotions just as the powerful trio is doing right now 

From-

Fan

The current regime seems more interested in milking more money from Indian cricket rather than playing pure cricket,they care to do well for their BRAND,seriously I envy the Pakistan team these days,they have shed all the negativity around them to hunt glory for their team and nation,what we have come down to?Kohli and his gentlemen are insulting us to the core... 

7 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

There is no where to hide for Kohli-Shastri now. 5 tough games against a top team followed by Asia cup against arch rivals. All those arrogance that Shastri was spewing in press conference, lets see if he can back it up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back it up? The guy will question your Indianness if he has to, he doesn't care for the results, just his fat paycheck like the rest!

Edited by R!TTER

K l Rahul gives impression of a nasheri..gaanjaman....he should avoid doing these cheap majdoor type photoshoots he looks like a eenta ,baalu gaara majdoor here,should not pretend as heartthrob of millions ,Im a believer who believes he is the best batsman in the team,not that im annoyed with his recent glam quotient,but he needs to shut his critics first,there are others too who are  burning there asses too, to get in the team
You just have our sympathy doesn't mean you take it for granted,and f@#k our emotions just as the powerful trio is doing right now 
From-
Fan

KL Rahul will not get recognition in the age of extreme social media judgement like the present Era even if he outscores Sachin and wins us the WC2019 on his own bat.
I am not asking anybody to refrain from doing fashion but Rahul has taken the **** too far without giving results.
And even if he gives results, the first impression has always been spoiled due to his excess love for Bollywood fame.
No wonder the market value for Male cricketers is going down.
KL Rahul is not good looking either that I can stare at his photos for eternity.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk