Karunandhi health status...

FischerTal

End of an era of politics fuelled by Hindu hate, Upper caste/Brahmin hate, caste divide, Communism, fascist loving, Bigamy, Patriarchical hegemony corruption and minority appeasement. I would normally say Om Shanti, but is not apt in this case.  so RIP or whatever.

Edited by coffee_rules

RIP Karunanidhi aka Kalaignar!!! 

Your love for Tamil language/poetry/literature is commendable and everyone can take leaf out of it.

I will also admire you for your efforts to remove differences in the society and being open minded. 

There may be flaws in your character, but you will be definitely be admired for many good things than otherwise. 

All memorials along Marina should be moved elsewhere. The second longest urban beach in the world should be used for recreation, tourism and water/beach sports...not effing memorials for Dravidian politicians. There are many memorials along the Yamuna in Delhi as well :facepalm:remember visiting those places as a kid, how self-serving can the Indian political class be !!!!

Edited by Gollum

10 minutes ago, velu said:

dmk vs government argument going on abt his memorial ..

if things go against dmk ka wishes , tomorrow dmk will be announce  public property demolition drive :fear:

anyway i ll be happy if dmk goes down the drain , karunanidhi's mere name alone kept them together ..

Do you expect a split in DMK like it happened with that OPS/EPS/Sasikala/TTV comedy? Man GE 2019 and next Assembly elections will be so unpredictable in TN...Kamal and Rajini also in the fray. 

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Do you expect a split in DMK like it happened with that OPS/EPS/Sasikala/TTV comedy? Man GE 2019 and next Assembly elections will be so unpredictable in TN...Kamal and Rajini also in the fray. 

alagiri will definitely create issues , but most of the party bigwigs are stalin supporters..

stalin is dumber than rahul gandhi , he might screw the party ..

admk is also weak , but i think bjp will keep the party together for their own benefit