Never write off a champion like MS Dhoni, says Michael Hussey

3 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Youu sound like Pakistani fan jealous of MSD success in winning trophies

Remember no MSd no T20 world cup and no world cup in 2011

Yremember Sachin could never win world cup and choked often

Also if Sachin is one of the first 3 names on your team sheet you will never win a world cup

It was proven in 2011 when India won and Tendy was not a top 5 contributor

Yuvraj

Gambhir

MSD

Raina and bowlers all contributed more

Sachin had to be carried to the world cup

topic is about MSD. There have been several men to have played  the game and almost all of them had drawbacks in their careers meaning  they were not at all perfect in every sense.Then bringing Sachin alone into this blame game means????????

3 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

topic is about MSD. There have been several men to have played  the game and almost all of them had drawbacks in their careers meaning  they were not at all perfect in every sense.Then bringing Sachin alone into this blame game means????????

Sachin is the ' what about ' of rabid msd fans.....the final retreat .

It is the " I have run out of points ....sooo ....take this ":p:

Edited by beetle

you wonder whether these ex cricketers even watch current cricket before puking out these delusional comments

We know how MS plays – he takes some time in the middle,” Hussey was quoted as saying by Times of India

ya true 

“He has got the power to catch up in the end. 

well no he doesnt the ability has certainly atrophied,anyways you dont each innings just to catch up in the end

He plays according to the situation. 

well another BIG NO, he was a master at building an ODI innings once upon a time, not now, he plays the same in every situation now

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Sachin is the ' what about ' of rabid msd fans.....the final retreat .

It is the " I have run out of points ....sooo ....take this ":p:

there is another one about which it seemed that , that creature's sole purpose of visiting this site was to downgrade SRT. And after seeing this, hope this is not an epidemic.

10 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Also if Sachin is one of the first 3 names on your team sheet you will never win a world cup

Yuvraj

Gambhir

MSD

Are you Abdul Razzaq by any chance because like him you see more talent in the likes of M.Vijay,Shankar,MSD,Ashwin or Nehra and I hope you remember that Dhoni in 2007 was given captaincy after Sachin's recommendation so perhaps we should give credit to Sachin for all major victories again going by your logic :phehe:.To be honest unlike you I am not a blind bhakt of any of the team member and I hope you check the 2011 WC scores of Sachin before repeating the same thing again and again.It's becoming boring now please come up with new ways of trolling on topic Dhoni is done and dusted and is a washed up has been who treats Indian team like his personal playground he should stick to IPL where his cheerleaders can cheer lead build him up or sing his praises.

Edited by Switchblade
4 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

there is another one about which it seemed that , that creature's sole purpose of visiting this site was to downgrade SRT. And after seeing this, hope this is not an epidemic.

let me tell you from my experience .. most guys downgrade sachin because of their fans , no hard feeling abt sachin :phehe:

21 minutes ago, velu said:

let me tell you from my experience .. most guys downgrade sachin because of their fans , no hard feeling abt sachin :phehe:

Exactly same feeling most icfers have for Dhoni fan ( Feeling is contagious) as well. But for a slight change,  people are confused who is the best Dhoni ( post 2013) or his fans .:hysterical:

Edited by velu
14 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Yuvraj

Gambhir

MSD

Tendy was the highest run scorer for India in WC 2011.

9 innings, 482 runs, 54 avg, 92 SR, 2 100's, 2 50's